Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,368 members, 7,954,495 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

Why We Changed Our Family Name From Ojukwu To Damasus - Actress Stella Damasus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why We Changed Our Family Name From Ojukwu To Damasus - Actress Stella Damasus (1640 Views)

Checkout Actress Stella Damasus At 22 / Star Actress Stella Damasus Flaunts Hot Cleavage In New Photo / CELEBRITY INTERVIEW: "Why We Changed Our Family Name From Ojukwu To Damasus " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Changed Our Family Name From Ojukwu To Damasus - Actress Stella Damasus by omophilip: 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2013
“I'm from Delta State. I was born into a Christian family of five girls and a boy. I lost my brother in 1991 to asthma. I lived with my parents until I came to Lagos after my secondary school. I was living with my sister, got into music and that was when I went to Klink Studio, joined a band and started performing live. My daddy is a fantastic man. He is Chief SKC Damasus. He was a banker all his life. During the war he was a soldier and after the war he became a banker. My mum is a banker as well. I was brought up in a home of bankers. Everything was by the book. You go to school, come back, study, receive guests and the likes. Read more on

http://kumkumba..com/2013/07/we-changed-our-family-name-from-ojukwu.html

Re: Why We Changed Our Family Name From Ojukwu To Damasus - Actress Stella Damasus by Tolexander: 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2013
Post the whole news, i no fit dey check any blog. You wan make my free mb quickly finish?
Re: Why We Changed Our Family Name From Ojukwu To Damasus - Actress Stella Damasus by omophilip: 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
Tolexander: Post the whole news, i no fit dey check any blog. You wan make my free mb quickly finish?

loool..... just click
Re: Why We Changed Our Family Name From Ojukwu To Damasus - Actress Stella Damasus by Lilimax(f): 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2013
You've not told us why they changed their name from Ojukwu to Damasus in your write up.
I will not visit any blog. Post the whole story here on NL if you want us to know wink
Re: Why We Changed Our Family Name From Ojukwu To Damasus - Actress Stella Damasus by omophilip: 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2013
The story ΐƨ too long

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Terry G Gets Mobbed Infront Of E-centre, Yaba By Fans And Security Men / Exclusive Interview With MTN Project Fame Winner Ayoola Ayobami / "Ghen Ghen Love" Crooner Yemi Alade Spotted Kissing Flavour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.