Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,344 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Ipad Download Problem With Wifi - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ipad Download Problem With Wifi (622 Views)

How To Transfer Files At Blistering Speed With Wifi Direct Using Superbeam / Help!!! My Phone Not Browsing With Wifi / Need To Buy A Smart Phone With Wifi, Bluetooth And Edge Capabilities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipad Download Problem With Wifi by Amady(m): 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2013
Hey I can't download any app wen I connect my ipad to any wifi...it always start the download but wen it reaches half it stops and give me an error message, unable to download"the name of the app" please try again later. I'm hoping I found get help here, fnx
Re: Ipad Download Problem With Wifi by StPete: 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2013
something may be wrong with your wifi connection. I don't really think anything is wrong with your ipad cos I download without hitches on both of my iDevices (ipad and iphone) via wifi. So check again or try another wifi connection.
Re: Ipad Download Problem With Wifi by Amady(m): 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2013
Thanks guys, it workd...I tried another network and I'm now download "six guns"... Do u knw any amazing action game that is less than 200 mb
Re: Ipad Download Problem With Wifi by stephenponti(m): 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2013
Amady: Thanks guys, it workd...I tried another network and I'm now download "six guns"... Do u knw any amazing action game that is less than 200 mb
check out this hope i dont get banned if you pad is jailbroken though. http://iphone.mob.org/

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Bbcweek / Idea / Unlock Codes For A Samsung GT-S5570

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.