Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:26 PM

My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr (3195 Views)

Youtube Journey To Pennies Per Day / Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr by MrMurdah: 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2013
There has been so much talk about Fiverr. However, the truth remains that the site offers one of the easiest ways to make money online. You can withdraw without hassles through a Payoneer ATM card or via PayPal.

Unfortunately, it is not everyone that has a good thing to say about Fiverr. Most critics of this site say that the cash is crap and not worth their time, it is just $5 (make that $4 if you remove Fiverr’s 20% commission). If we generously convert $1 to 160 naira, we still end up with 640 naira. You cannot even get yourself a 1,000 recharge card with that amount of money!

So you cannot make serious money on Fiverr right?

Wrong.

There are people making a full-time income from Fiverr and I am talking about people living in America, UK, Canada and other developed countries.

These are not people who benefit from the high exchange rates of their local currencies to the dollar and can live on $400 a month like we do in Nigeria.

They make $1,000’s a month because they have found clever ways to shoot up their earnings.

I would share some of mine starting from tomorrow.

I hope it will be of help to anyone looking to increase their earnings on Fiverr or who are just looking for legitimate ways to make money online.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr by Tekkyboy(m): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2013
am glad am here i'av been luckn for dis kind of thread so long.its true dat u can make money on fiverr if u have a skill,knowledge,or tricks to sell for $5 but the question is dat how do u make it big on fiverr as a nigerian? Wot do u give for $5?
Re: My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr by helpfulposts(m): 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
@OP, thanks a lot for this thread. I've been reading many ebooks & testimonies from top gig sellers. The latest one is at fiverrhacker.com. It is really true that guys are making money on fiverr even women too. Keep updating for newbies so that they too can make a living on fiverr. Thanks
Re: My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr by MrMurdah: 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2013
Nice to see some encouraging posts.

Class starts tomorrow.

Hahahaha.

Stay tuned.

There are over 2 million gigs on fiverr. It is best that you find unique and creative gigs that you can sell.

If anyone tells you what to sell be rest assured he has told at least 20 other people.

You might make money for awhile before everyone and their village head starts doing the same.

What then?
If you want to make money on fiverr you need to come up with stuff that have little competition or uncover hot niches where demand is high and there is enough jobs to go around.
Re: My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 10, 2013
Following
Re: My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr by MrMurdah: 9:13am On Jul 10, 2013
Hi guys.

First thing is to demystify that notion that when it comes to making it online, you can be picking your teeth and money will be coming your way.

Most people are hoodwinked into thinking that there is no SERIOUS work involved in an online business and so they give up easily before they even take-off or cannot come up with a proper plan because they were unprepared in the first place.

One way you can increase your Fiverr earnings is with gig extras.

The name Fiverr is misleading. People think $5 is all that they can earn. $5 is the first amount of money that you are entitled to earn. If you make 10 sales in your first 30 days, you can sell stuff for a maximum of $20 (level 1). If you make 50 sales in your next 60 days, you can sell stuff for a maximum of $40 (level 2). If you are manually picked by the Fiverr ogas and hit Top rated status you can charge a maximum of $100 for an extra!

With level 1, you can offer 4 gig extras at $20 each. What this means is that you can earn $80 with each full gig. Level 2 sellers can offer 4 gig extras for $40 what this means is that you can make over $160 from one gig.

Top rated sellers can make over $400 from just one whole gig!

But it is best to diversify and make your gig attractive, so spread your charges to increase patronage.

So make room for the guy who has $5, $10, $20, $40 and $100

I know people's eyes would start to pop out with these figures and they would be less concerned about the type of gigs and extras that they should set up.

But you lose if you treat the QUALITY and UNIQUENESS of your gigs lightly.

The catch here is to offer more value in your gig extras. And strategically link them with one another, meaning a gig should be made better with an extra.

For instance, if you want to shoot a product testimonial video for $5, you can put up a gig extra saying you would use promote it on your blog for an extra $10 for 7 days.

You can sell another extra and say you would write a press release and submit it to the 10 major PR sites for an extra $20

More value more money...that is the selling point of every gig extra!

Get it?

Questions?
Re: My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr by MrMurdah: 6:25am On Jul 11, 2013
No questions people? ok o
Re: My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr by halmat(m): 6:35am On Jul 11, 2013
No question
Re: My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr by MrMurdah: 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2013
Promote Other Online Businesses

I read an interview recently about the Israeli owners of Fiverr. And one of the reasons they claimed they invented this awesome marketplace was to give online entrepreneurs a chance to grow their businesses or increase their profits spending too much.

You would be amazed at the stuff that you can get done on Fiverr for small cash.

You can promote your Clickbank products, PPC programs, use people’s mailing lists, send messages to their twitter followers and more. Do you know that there are people that would mention your URL on their radio program in the UK, US Canada?

Do you know there are people willing to distribute flyers of your business in Universities and malls across the world?

Remember that one of the best ways to make money online is to sell a credible product or service

An online business grants you a window to the world.

Diversify your online interests.

Let Fiverr give you a hand. You will not regret it.
Re: My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr by MrMurdah: 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2013
Be the Outsourcer

If you want to make money online, selling services is one of the best ways to go. The good thing about the Internet is that there are many places that you can get people to work for you for a price. You do not have to know everything. So you can get bid for jobs in more expensive marketplaces and run over to Fiverr and get it done. You do not have to lift a finger to do anything. Ensure that the Fiverr seller comes highly recommended so that you are not disappointed in the end.

Places you can source for work

www.elance.com
www.odesk.com
www.freelancer.com
www.guru.com
Re: My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr by deasy(m): 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
@Mr Murdar,
Thanks for this great info,am a newbie on fiverr.com but please I have 2 questions:
1. How can I set an extra gig on fiverr...I mean guide/steps?
2. How can I use fiverr to sell other people's product like product on clickbank.com without violating/breaking term and agreement on clickbank/fiverr?
Please,I will be very greatful if you put me through.
Re: My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr by MrMurdah: 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2013
@ deasy.

Question 1

Setting up gig extras, is all about offering more value for more money. You might need to refer to my post about gig extras.

Question 2

If you want to sell other people's products without violating any agreements, I would suggest that you stick to resale rights or PLR products.

And even at that you need to be creative with them because they are being sold by other people besides you.

Hope that answers your questions?
Re: My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr by deasy(m): 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
Mr Murdah: @ deasy.

Question 1

Setting up gig extras, is all about offering more value for more money. You might need to refer to my post about gig extras.

Question 2

If you want to sell other people's products without violating any agreements, I would suggest that you stick to resale rights or PLR products.

And even at that you need to be creative with them because they are being sold by other people besides you.

Hope that answers your questions?

Wow! Thanks!
But pls after have got an order from fiverr,that's if am selling other ppls product...do I send the buyer my affiliate link on fiverr?
Re: My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr by suwailad(f): 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2013
deasy: @Mr Murdar,
Thanks for this great info,am a newbie on fiverr.com but please I have 2 questions:
1. How can I set an extra gig on fiverr...I mean guide/steps?

you need to be a level 1 seller, that is sold 10 gigs or made $40 total

1 Like

Re: My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr by MrMurdah: 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
@ deasy

It is best that you send them the book instead of an affiliate link.

People are willing to pay for valuable information.

They value and respect people that offer them a solution.

If you send them an affiliate link, you are saying " I am just trying to make money off you".

When you purchase a PLR or resale product you can rewrite it and place relevant affiliate links to Clickbank products inside it.

That works!
Re: My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr by suwailad(f): 11:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
Dont send affiliate links oh. fiverr will ban your account. If you give any links, let it be just download links.
Re: My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr by eedriyz(m): 6:22am On Jul 13, 2013
suwailad: Dont send affiliate links oh. fiverr will ban your account. If you give any links, let it be just download links.

How about putting the downloaf link to the file you promised and an affiliate link to another related/complimentary product? That works great in my opinion. But in my experience will make you more money. Better to put the two links in a text file and upload that.
Good luck guys.
Nice thread Mr Mudah
Re: My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr by delln(m): 7:20am On Jul 13, 2013
This post is really an eye opener to anyone who desires to earn money on fiverr. But let me also add that it takes much more than providing services or products and stuff like that. Most Nigerians who venture into online business actaully lack the commitment and basic concept of succeeding through. This is the number one reason why many Nigerians don't make money online, many more struggle without any success. The only way forward is to really arm yourself with the necessary ingredients of success. Otherwise, am afraid, you will just be running from pillar to post and spending your money without any success. Sorry to tell you this, but that is the bitter truth!

To be candid with you, there is a lot of money making opportunities on the internet but only those who have the right frame of mind, the right concept and the right attitude are making it happen. The concept is that if you must make money online like in any other business, you should be able to come up with an offering that enables people exchange their money to get the offer... do it make any sense...
Re: My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr by MrMurdah: 7:49am On Jul 13, 2013
Delln...you are so right.

I actually have a code that i live by known as the 12 online commandments.

Maybe i would start a post about that too.

@ eedrizy...thanks for the thumbs up.
Re: My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr by deasy(m): 8:40am On Jul 13, 2013
Yes,yes,yes...! Thanx very much gurus 4 ur help.Pls hope am not disturbing?
1. Please, it's on dis issue of having more than 1 fiverr account...how can operate 2 or more account without been banned by fiverr?
Have run 3 account on fiverr b4 and 2 account was blocked/banned and earn a lot with it...but fiverr left the other 1 account thaat's not making sale.
2. And please,please and please I don't know how to transfer my money from 1 account 2 another on fiverr...please help!
Re: My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr by MrMurdah: 9:10am On Jul 13, 2013
It is clear in Fiverr's Terms of Services that Sellers should not own more than one account.

You stand the chance of losing your money.

And sabotaging the chances of nigerians making money on this site.

Once these guys see a recurring decimal of bad eggs from a particular region, they will ban us.

You are entitled to 20 gigs in one account.

You can sell 4 gig extras for each of these 20 gigs when you make level 1 which is 10 sales in 30 days.

That is 80 different ways to make money on Fiverr!

In my opinion, there is really no need to open multiple accounts especially when it is illegal.

I would advise you to take a chill pill and do business like it is supposed to be done.
Re: My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr by deasy(m): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2013
Mr Murdah: It is clear in Fiverr's Terms of Services that Sellers should not own more than one account.

You stand the chance of losing your money.

And sabotaging the chances of nigerians making money on this site.

Once these guys see a recurring decimal of bad eggs from a particular region, they will ban us.

You are entitled to 20 gigs in one account.

You can sell 4 gig extras for each of these 20 gigs when you make level 1 which is 10 sales in 30 days.

That is 80 different ways to make money on Fiverr!

In my opinion, there is really no need to open multiple accounts especially when it is illegal.

I would advise you to take a chill pill and do business like it is supposed to be done.
Thanks very much!
I confused the site Otunnel.com I only saw a search bar there,should I just type in fiverr URL and get started or am registering with them?please!
Re: My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 9:55am On Jul 13, 2013
Nairalander try this, this weekend you will like it, you just need to register then create a free thread and you will start generating coin which you can redeem using your perfect money account it is good try it. this the link http://coingeneration.com/auth/new/296395/ it is website which host is located in califonia USA it is genuine give it a try
Re: My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr by MrMurdah: 10:31am On Jul 13, 2013
@ deasy...you will need to rephrase cannot make heads or tails about what you are referring to

thanks.
Re: My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr by deasy(m): 11:26am On Jul 13, 2013
Mr Murdah: @ deasy...you will need to rephrase cannot make heads or tails about what you are referring to

thanks.
I mean,I was at vtunnel.com for IP address stuff,so I shuld only place fiverr URL on vtunnel search box and datsd all?
Re: My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr by MrMurdah: 11:41am On Jul 13, 2013
I wonder for how long we will need to deny the fact that there are honest and hardworking Nigerians.

You are obviously trying to masquerade as an American.

In my opinion, once you have quality gigs, competence and awesome service delivery on Fiverr, people will line up to patronize you.

Stop bogging yourself down with geographical locations when you should be concentrating more on creating and delivering quality work.

What you should also know is that you are building a brand.

I am building a brand for my work and business.

I will dump Fiverr someday.

And move on to bigger and brighter things.

What would speak for me?

My track record.

My working CV.

How is that going to work if i am lying about who I am and where I live?

Ewen Chia, Marlon Sanders, Joe Okoro... Akin Alabi....Ikenna Nzimora..These dudes started from somewhere.

Their humble beginnings soon snowballed into online empires.

For every dint of hard work you put in, let it be something you can use as a reference point towards taking a bigger leap into the future.

Think of the future...see the big picture...bro.

Stop trying to set up a crap-shoot business and build a business brand.
Re: My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr by deasy(m): 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
Nice! Thanks very much!
Re: My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr by eedriyz(m): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
Mr Murdah: I wonder for how long we will need to deny the fact that there are honest and hardworking Nigerians.

You are obviously trying to masquerade as an American.

In my opinion, once you have quality gigs, competence and awesome service delivery on Fiverr, people will line up to patronize you.

Stop bogging yourself down with geographical locations when you should be concentrating more on creating and delivering quality work.

What you should also know is that you are building a brand.

I am building a brand for my work and business.

I will dump Fiverr someday.

And move on to bigger and brighter things.

What would speak for me?

My track record.

My working CV.

How is that going to work if i am lying about who I am and where I live?

Ewen Chia, Marlon Sanders, Joe Okoro... Akin Alabi....Ikenna Nzimora..These dudes started from somewhere.

Their humble beginnings soon snowballed into online empires.

For every dint of hard work you put in, let it be something you can use as a reference point towards taking a bigger leap into the future.

Think of the future...see the big picture...bro.

Stop trying to set up a crap-shoot business and build a business brand.

Abi o! I am going to use my brother's new account as an experiment for this Nigerian thing. Maybe we're just being a "chicken little". I'm already working a bit outside fiverr and it's a bit hard presenting myself alone.
Re: My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr by MrMurdah: 5:27am On Jul 14, 2013
Make Call to Action Offers

Fiverr can be a very competitive place. So you need to be smart about how you offer your gigs. So offer bonuses like “buy 2 and get one free”. Tell people you just celebrated your birthday and would soon revert back to your former gig. Once it is a limited offer expect the orders to trickle in. You can even tell people that you would give them a free gig if they can send 5 free referrals your way.
Re: My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr by thedon18: 10:50am On Jul 14, 2013
Mr. Murdah,thanks alot for this info,pls kindly giv us d type service one can render,and the concept u actually talk about as a code that u live by known as the 12 online commandments. Thanks God bless u.
Re: My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr by MrMurdah: 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2013
@ thedon.....just head to fiverr and see what type of services are selling and align yourself with the one that suits you.

Add a unique twist to make yours different or stand out.

with regards to the 12 online commandments, I will have to start a new thread for that one.

We need to stick the the Fiverr script here.

Cheers.
Re: My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr by Opiosko: 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2013
Hmmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Reliable Is FXTM Forex Trading Company In Nigeria / Clearing Of Imported Goods From China / $16b Petrochemical, Fertiliser Plants To Boost Delta Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.