Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

D’banj’s New Single - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D’banj’s New Single (6757 Views)

Listen To D’banj’s New Single ‘no More’ [snippet] / Video: Lets Get This Party STARted - Wizkid, D’Banj, M.I, 2face, Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj’s New Single by freelance(m): 4:24pm On May 19, 2008
D’banj has a new single. I heard it this morning on radio.

The jamz was hot. Any info on the song?

The song was like about D’banj being hot.

Lovely jamz
Re: D’banj’s New Single by UncleQuily: 5:33pm On May 19, 2008
freelance
you are not serious,
and you obviously don't live in town
it's crap and you know it,
you should also pay attention to what else
has been posted out here.
Re: D’banj’s New Single by bbchamz(m): 7:00pm On May 19, 2008
Gbona fe le, kiwon n maje

9ice one, ;d guy is on fire
Re: D’banj’s New Single by dready(f): 10:03pm On May 19, 2008
@ bbc_hamz na u put am on fire abi ? dbanj na ordinary singer jor he siad in one line i get 10 million in a week my friend laugh tire well well he say because say na dbanj papa dey make money abi ?
Re: D’banj’s New Single by bbchamz(m): 11:26pm On May 19, 2008
but d guy dey untop sha,
Re: D’banj’s New Single by tosinadeda: 12:20am On May 20, 2008
D'banj is definately hot
Re: D’banj’s New Single by mrjuwon: 1:02am On May 20, 2008
obviously he was bragging about saying 10mils a week. You really do not believe everything rick ross and jay z say how about how rich they are so why have a go at D'Banj
Re: D’banj’s New Single by Phiniter(m): 8:38am On May 20, 2008
And I'm Hot and you're not!
And He's Hot and you're not!

because we gbona feli feli bi amala ti oji no gan gan, don't hate me cos' am hotter than you
Re: D’banj’s New Single by freelance(m): 4:40pm On May 21, 2008
Nice Jamz wink Anyday Anytime cool
Re: D’banj’s New Single by Dathreat: 4:49pm On May 21, 2008
well the guy charges no less than 4mil naira for a show, he might be right tho,
Re: D’banj’s New Single by coolboyapg: 5:57pm On May 21, 2008
hot jamz,dbanj gbona felifeli.the dude is hot,cant wait for the album dropping june
Re: D’banj’s New Single by freelance(m): 6:12pm On May 21, 2008
Dathreat:

well the guy charges no less than 4mil naira for a show, he might be right tho,

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: D’banj’s New Single by dready(f): 6:52pm On May 21, 2008
@ coolboyapg , dbanj you don come here again, you think say i nor know say u dey connected to am ?
Re: D’banj’s New Single by UncleQuily: 6:25pm On May 22, 2008
coolboyapg and freelance,

donjazzy and dbanj

it all make sense
Re: D’banj’s New Single by unix4real1(m): 10:54pm On May 22, 2008
Let`s put beef apart, the Maje track is hot.
Re: D’banj’s New Single by 9ja4eva: 12:30am On May 23, 2008
The track jst dey
Re: D’banj’s New Single by kenypumpin: 12:23pm On May 23, 2008
dbanj is always hot and dt is how its gonna. olorun maje bigtime hot track
Re: D’banj’s New Single by Dclique(m): 6:29pm On May 23, 2008
he is jst trying 2 diss durella.cus they have d same style.he needs 2 gt a life
Re: D’banj’s New Single by 9ja4eva: 6:46am On May 24, 2008
Durella na correct 2, D'banj get off season always
Re: D’banj’s New Single by Geezle(m): 11:30am On May 24, 2008
i HEARD d'BANJ AND OLU MAINTAIN HAVE BIFF; HENCE MO GBONI FELE FELE

DURELLA AND D'BAJ BIFF OLD PASS NOW, I DONT EVEN THINK ITS HIM AND DURELLA, I THINK IS WITH THEIR PRODUCERS(DON JAZZY, again, AND ID CABASA)
Re: D’banj’s New Single by chasisgirl(f): 12:36pm On May 24, 2008
Re: D’banj’s New Single by freelance(m): 10:38am On Jun 03, 2008
Re: D’banj’s New Single by bioye(m): 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2008
chasisgirl:

http://rapidshare.com/files/117241445/dbanj_gbono_felifeli.mp3

Thanks for the link. How did you get the song anyways? And does anyone have Olohun Maje or whateva the other joint is called. Thanks!
Re: D’banj’s New Single by AkinW: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2008
Bioye,

You can listen to the song at wetin-dey.com go to music. its a really nice track, but also watch out for igwe due to be released in July, it will be on wetin-dey.com by mid June subject to D'banj's kind approval.
Re: D’banj’s New Single by coolboyapg: 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2008
dbanj just too much,his album go storm naija,no long thing big ups to dbanj and don jazzy production on mo gbona feli feli,KOKOLETS BABYLETS MAMALETS KOKOMASTERS STAND UP FOR NAIJA HOTTEST KOKO MASTER,BY END OF JUNE THOSE TRACKS WILL BLOW UP AFRICA
Re: D’banj’s New Single by suze(f): 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2008
i love it! MO gbono fele fele! Cos am hot and you're not!
Re: D’banj’s New Single by mi3(f): 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2008
ah, why are some people hatin on D'banj like this now? the guy is goood! andmost of his songs grow on you, hell, the whole C.V album grows on you,

ad i'm totally lovin the gbona feli feli song!
Re: D’banj’s New Single by coolboyapg: 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2008
mad shoutout to dbanj,make una buy the album it is coming out in july
Re: D’banj’s New Single by kenypumpin: 11:59am On Jun 12, 2008
mehn am always feeling the guy.oti gbona ju.bo she ma ri ni yen
Re: D’banj’s New Single by coolboyapg: 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2008
dbanj ja wa si to the secret of that hotness,he just too gbona bi amala to jina gan gan and dont hate me cos am hotter than u
Re: D’banj’s New Single by misshot: 5:15am On Jun 16, 2008
kokomaster much love for my man,love him so much,the maje song is more like a prayer,mogbona feli feli is a nice party jam,kimon is off the chain,dbanj we girls need u right here in female hostel,unilag lol
Re: D’banj’s New Single by eleshin(m): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2008
i took some time out of this forum just to study.now i'm back!.on the topic,maybe some pple are on dbanj payroll to manage his personlity on nairaland or d girls are being carried away by the euphoria of his status as a sex symbol,that they are rooting unneccesarily for a joint that is not so tight.in olohun maje dbanj sing like a "professional amateur",although feli feli is hot but it is not what i did expect of dbanj.what about the new one "igwe",you need to hear it to know that dbanj charisma and stage play can only make him survive the vibrance in the present nigerian music industry.going by these 3 singles the album hold less promise of success.out of all his new singles none can be compare to any joint in the mo'hits cv album.the CV of mo hit is the best album so far in this year!.we shud not deceive dbanj by givin him undeserve praise.tell him the truth cos he needs to work harder to meet up with the standard he had created for himself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Find Lauren Okotie Jesus Medicine To Download / Star Quest Winners 2009 - The Pulse / Crank Dat - Naija Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.