Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

A Must Read For All Christian And Muslim.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Must Read For All Christian And Muslim.... (585 Views)

Saudi Head Of Sharia Law Orders All Christian Churches Demolished! / If You Attend All Christian Practical Praying Band. Acppb Please Identify Here / I Am A Christian And Love God But I Still Keep Fornicating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For All Christian And Muslim.... by Kingharzyz(m): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2013
Trinitarian Christians Claim:
↦ Jesus (their god) was fully divine fully human !
To claim God is a man would be absurd, to claim that he was fully man and fully god is even worse !
Both attributes contradict one another:
➊ The Old Testament clearly states God is not a man !
Number 23:19
God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and
shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
1 Samuel 15:29
➟ He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie or change his mind; for he is not a man, that he should
change his mind."
Hosea 11:9
➟ I will not carry out my fierce anger, nor will I turn and devastate Ephraim. For I am God, and not
man--the Holy One among you. I will not come in wrath
➋ Does God Change?
According to the Old Testament God doesn’t change and will remain forever the same:
Psalms 102:27
➟ But you remain the same, and your years will never end.
Malachi 3:6
➟ "I the LORD do not change. So you, O descendants of Jacob, are not destroyed.
So we ask how has the nature of God not changed when he became human ? Added a body to
himself? ,felt pain? Eat, Drank and visited the toilet ? slept ? Spoke ? …
We further ask, when did the human aspect of Jesus (god) act or speak and when did the divine
aspect act or speak?
Another Question, when the human aspect of Jesus (god) did something, who was it that did the
deed? Micheal Jordan, Jenifer lopez, Ben Ten, Casper, Jinns... or god himself ? Leaving us with the
answer that the human part acted accordingly is a very weak argument because the human part was
also god!
➌ To claim that Jesus was Fully divine and Fully Human is illogical!
➟ Is like claiming God is fully thin and fully fat at the same time ! Or a colorless green,blue,yellow
Umbrella ! Can God be hunger and not hunger at the same time?
Illogical and unreasonable .
➍ How can one be fully god and fully Human?
➟ To claim to be fully human would mean: to have a Human body with a human soul ! example:
When a devil possess a human body he would be a human body posed by a demon (not fully demon
fully human ) !
➟ To claim to be fully God would mean: you are completely perfect and omnipotent without any
weakness as Jesus had !
For instance:
➟ Jesus Grew in knowledge (Luke 2:52)
➟ Jesus was strengthened by angels (Luke 22:43)
➟ Jesus was tempted by the devil (Matthew 4)
➟ Jesus tempted in every way (Hebrews 4:15) ,
➟ God cannot be tempted (James 1:13)
➟ Jesus could not do anything by himself (John 5:19, John 5:30)
➟ Jesus prays to himself (Luke 6:12, Luke 22)
➟ Jesus has a God (John 8:42, Mark 12:29, John 20:17)
➟ Jesus causes Blasphemy (Mark 15:34, Matthew 27:46)
So we can’t say that Jesus was fully human and fully divine as both attributes contradict one
another.
-------------------
Islamic View:
◉ Born of a Virgin, Mary (peace and blessings of Allah be upon her):
➟ "Relate in the Book the story of Mary, when she withdrew from her family, to a place in the East.
She screened herself from them; then We sent to her Our spirit (angel Gabriel) and he appeared
before her as a man in all respects. She said: I seek refuge from you in God Most Gracious (come
not near) if you do fear God. He said: Nay, I am only a Messenger from your Lord, to announce to
you the gift of a pure son. She said: How shall I have a son, when no man has ever touched me, and
I am not unchaste? He said: So it will be, your Lord says: ‘That is easy for Me; and We wish to
appoint him as a sign unto men and a Mercy from Us': It was a matter so decreed" (Quran
19:16-21).
◉ Jesus (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was one of the greatest Prophets in Islam:
➟ "The Messiah (Jesus), son of Mary, was no more than a Messenger before whom many
Messengers have passed away; and his mother adhered wholly to truthfulness, and they both ate
food (as other mortals do). See how We make Our signs clear to them; and see where they are
turning away!" (Quran 5:75).
➟ "People of the Book (Jews and Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, and attribute
to God nothing except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was only a Messenger of God, and
His command that He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him. So believe in God and in His
Messengers, and do not say: ‘God is a Trinity.' Give up this assertion; it would be better for you. God
is indeed just One God. Far be it from His glory that He should have a son. To Him belongs all that is
in the heavens and in the earth. God is sufficient for a guardian" (Quran 4:171)
➟ "Say: "God is Unique! God, the Source [of everything]. He has not fathered anyone nor was He
fathered, and there is nothing comparable to Him!" (Quran 112:1-4).
➟ "Such was Jesus, the son of Mary; it is a statement of truth, about which they vainly dispute. It is
not befitting to the majesty of God, that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! When He determines
a matter, He only says to it, ‘Be' and it is" (Quran 19:34-35).
◉ Jesus (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) made Miracles by the will and permission of God:
➟ "Then will God say: ‘O Jesus the son of Mary! recount My favor to you and to your mother.
Behold! I strengthened you with the Holy Spirit (the angel Gabriel) so that you did speak to the people
in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught you the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel.
And behold: you make out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and you breathe into
it, and it becomes a bird by My leave, and you heal those born blind, and the lepers by My leave. And
behold! you bring forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the children of Israel from
(violence to you) when you did show them the Clear Signs, and the unbelievers among them said:
‘This is nothing but evident magic' (5:110).
---------------
Conclusion:
➨➨ Jesus being God and human fails in every aspect, contradicting the Biblical scriptures as well as
anything that stands for a logical and reasonable argument.
by ---> Hamza A.A
Re: A Must Read For All Christian And Muslim.... by Kingharzyz(m): 8:12am On Jul 30, 2014
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Pastor To Have Body Guard. / An Instruction From Bible’s Jonah (i) / Plane Crash Is An Act Of God- Stella Odua (repost From Politics Section)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.