Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,418 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Tongue Blisters - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tongue Blisters (4015 Views)

Picture Of The Lady With The Largest Tongue In The World / How Can I Eat Pineapple Without Having Sore In My Mouth And On My Tongue? / What Cuases Blisters On The Lips-its Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tongue Blisters by ATMC(f): 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2013
I've battled tongue blisters for two months now. Its very painful. I'll be through with my prescriptions tonight and no improvement. I took antibiotics, fesovin, vitamin c, pain reliever. Yet d blisters are still there at d inner part of my tongue. I even applied toothpaste as suggested by my loved ones. Yet...its painful, can anybody help?
Re: Tongue Blisters by fELiscatus: 12:51am On Jul 18, 2013
Try applying Bonjela ointment on the affected parts of your tongue. It is quite effective. Buy Bonjela at your local pharmacy.
Also, if you have a habit of taking ibuprofen you should stop or at least reduce the amount of ibuprofen you take because it can alsi lead to blisters.
Re: Tongue Blisters by ATMC(f): 6:14am On Jul 18, 2013
Thanks...I've been using bonjela for a week now.
Re: Tongue Blisters by agabaI23(m): 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
Lets start with what you have been consuming.

What did you eat last before it started?
Re: Tongue Blisters by fELiscatus: 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2013
ATMC: Thanks...I've been using bonjela for a week now.
And no improvement? Awww
Sorry girl, I know how painful mouth ulcers can be and they keep you from enjoying your favourite meals. I think your body is sensitive to something you're taking and that's what causes the blisters.
You can read this link for more info on what might be causing the ulcers
http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Mouth-ulcer/Pages/Causes.aspx
I wish you good health smiley
Re: Tongue Blisters by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
It could be warts or herpes. I would suggest you go to the hospital so they can run some tests on you.
Re: Tongue Blisters by ATMC(f): 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2013
@honey86 its neither
@agaba123 i noticed it a day after i took procold...2 tablets. I've been thinking...after a visit to d doc...i remembered i ate a lot of smoked fish (azu okpo nku) and i used to avoid it when i was small cos it used to give me mouth sores then, but of late i thought i'd grown past it but i guess i'm wrong dt's if the blisters are as a result of allergy. @flistcus i've decided to continue using bonjela...d pain gets worse at night. I had to change toothbrush and still.
Re: Tongue Blisters by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2013
ok then. It's an allergy, ndo.
Re: Tongue Blisters by agabaI23(m): 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
ATMC: @honey86 its neither
@agaba123 i noticed it a day after i took procold...2 tablets. I've been thinking...after a visit to d doc...i remembered i ate a lot of smoked fish (azu okpo nku) and i used to avoid it when i was small cos it used to give me mouth sores then, but of late i thought i'd grown past it but i guess i'm wrong dt's if the blisters are as a result of allergy. @flistcus i've decided to continue using bonjela...d pain gets worse at night. I had to change toothbrush and still.
Stay off Azu okpo then.
Re: Tongue Blisters by ATMC(f): 5:30am On Jul 19, 2013
agabaI23: Stay off Azu okpo then.
#nods
Re: Tongue Blisters by ATMC(f): 5:31am On Jul 19, 2013
honey86: ok then. It's an allergy, ndo.
#nods
Re: Tongue Blisters by ITbomb(m): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2013
Lick a lot of Vitamin C especially the yellow sweet one. not just licking but position it on top of the blisters and use ur tongue to press it until it dissolve.

and
[s][size=5pt]Avoid BJ during this period[/size][/s] wink
Re: Tongue Blisters by ATMC(f): 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
^Lol if i don't nko?
Re: Tongue Blisters by stevecantrell: 11:03am On Jul 21, 2013
ATMC: I've battled tongue blisters for two months now. Its very painful. I'll be through with my prescriptions tonight and no improvement. I took antibiotics, fesovin, vitamin c, pain reliever. Yet d blisters are still there at d inner part of my tongue. I even applied toothpaste as suggested by my loved ones. Yet...its painful, can anybody help?

Take an iron supplement.
Re: Tongue Blisters by agabaI23(m): 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2013
ATMC: ^Lol if i don't nko?
There is a higher possibility of getting or transferring HSV 1 if what you have now is not food allergy or some vit deficiency.
Re: Tongue Blisters by ATMC(f): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2013
agabaI23:
There is a higher possibility of getting or transferring HSV 1 if what you have now is not food allergy or some vit deficiency.
HSV? What's dt?
Re: Tongue Blisters by ATMC(f): 11:16am On Jul 22, 2013
steve_cantrell:

Take an iron supplement.
ok thank you
Re: Tongue Blisters by agabaI23(m): 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
ATMC: HSV? What's dt?
The virus responsible forcommon cold blisters and his no 2 for genital herpes
Re: Tongue Blisters by ATMC(f): 7:14am On Jul 23, 2013
@agaba its seen on d mouth right? I saw d blisters on d tongue. Meanwhile the pain's subsiding daily unlike before. Ever since i began using bonjela...goodmorning.
Re: Tongue Blisters by IZUKWU(m): 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
Ee yah , ndo oh
Re: Tongue Blisters by agabaI23(m): 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
ATMC: @agaba its seen on d mouth right? I saw d blisters on d tongue. Meanwhile the pain's subsiding daily unlike before. Ever since i began using bonjela...goodmorning.
Ok, thats great. Ndo oo
Re: Tongue Blisters by agabaI23(m): 7:00am On Aug 03, 2013
Sent You a pm. You will see the content on the email you registered on nl
Re: Tongue Blisters by rodeo0070(m): 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
Go for a medical check up pls. It could be a pointer to something else going on in your body...
Re: Tongue Blisters by ATMC(f): 5:19am On Aug 04, 2013
rodeo0070: Go for a medical check up pls. It could be a pointer to something else going on in your body...
i have...
Re: Tongue Blisters by rodeo0070(m): 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
ATMC: i have...
Good. Just follow the Doctor's lead...
Re: Tongue Blisters by ITbomb(m): 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
rodeo0070:
Good. Just follow the Doctor's lead...
Did you mean to give the Doctor a head?
Re: Tongue Blisters by ATMC(f): 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
ITbomb:
Did you mean to give the Doctor a head?
heyyy where'd you been? smiley
Re: Tongue Blisters by ITbomb(m): 7:01am On Aug 06, 2013
ATMC: heyyy where'd you been? smiley
2 days after commenting on this thread last , I got tongue blisters. I swore never to come back to the thread but my love for the cash-loaded ATMCard will not let me be
Re: Tongue Blisters by ATMC(f): 11:14am On Aug 06, 2013
ITbomb:
2 days after commenting on this thread last , I got tongue blisters. I swore never to come back to the thread but my love for the cash-loaded ATMCard will not let me be
smiley i love you too hehehehe how's d pain?
Re: Tongue Blisters by agabaI23(m): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2013
ATMC: smiley i love you too hehehehe how's d pain?
\
I see angry angry
You for don tell me since
Re: Tongue Blisters by ITbomb(m): 11:26am On Aug 06, 2013
ATMC: smiley i love you too hehehehe how's d pain?
Not much, mine always go with the Vitamin C therapy.
I dont go for much medications,
I take N20 paracetemol for Cold, Catarrh and headache
N80 Amala for malaria and typhoid
Alomo Bitter for weakness
One N20 shot of tombo for indigestion and constipation
Honey for food poisoning
They have all been working for me all these years
Re: Tongue Blisters by ATMC(f): 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
agabaI23: \
I see angry angry
You for don tell me since
lol, you still dey your position so chill.
@ITbomb lol all these for you? You must be really sick...chai!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Use Miracle Seed For Fertility, Weight Loss And Infection / het / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.