Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Download Super Hexagon For The Blackberry 10 [Z10, Q10 And Q5] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Super Hexagon For The Blackberry 10 [Z10, Q10 And Q5] (698 Views)

Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Super Hexagon For The Blackberry 10 [Z10, Q10 And Q5] by Emmagency20: 6:44am On Jul 10, 2013
Though I am not a blackberry fan, I had to post this when I heard of this game and finally played it for myself. The hype was just too much! The game starts with you(a little triangle) aught in the middle of the screen. Now the walls (which are shaped in hexagogns by the way - I think that's where it gets its name from) start closing-in.
But the good news is there are open spaces which you have to get to and through in a maze-like fashion. Thats's it! But believe me it could get really addictive when you try to beat your previous scores. You might also find yourself cursing at your phone- A lot bbut fear though ot ( Its perfectly normal). Heck I did it myself too! You could get it at the blackberry world...uh uh here come the bad news. It aint free and BlackBerry World isnt like Google Play where you could refund Apps. So think twice before purchase. Its about $3 or 2 Pounds.
Enjoy!
To get updates on this post and other apps, visit Planet Nerd
Re: Download Super Hexagon For The Blackberry 10 [Z10, Q10 And Q5] by Dazl(f): 8:21am On Jul 10, 2013
Hy op,I recently got a fairly usd bb10.I acepted a Bb requet tinkin it was one of ma frends I geve d pin.bt d person said he bot d phn 4 his younger sister and it was stolen from her at gun point.he also said d technology inside d phn wil enable NCC track me down for arrest.I tried changin d phn,bt d shopowner said I hav to pay extra 10k to exchange.I havnt bin able to uz it coz am scared.cnt return it to d original owner it wil mean a loss of 65k.I want to knw if d phn is traceable or nt.pls help
Re: Download Super Hexagon For The Blackberry 10 [Z10, Q10 And Q5] by Emmagency20: 8:40am On Jul 10, 2013
Yes it can be traced due to GPS and stuff. I would advice you try to come to an understanding with the guy who sold it. Or the original phone owner. Else your BlackBerry phone would be as good as an MP3 player without internet services. Or you pay that 10k
Re: Download Super Hexagon For The Blackberry 10 [Z10, Q10 And Q5] by Emmagency20: 8:44am On Jul 10, 2013
Cos GPS can't work without internet connectivity. Maybe you could try changing the pin(this is illegal though).
Re: Download Super Hexagon For The Blackberry 10 [Z10, Q10 And Q5] by Dazl(f): 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2013
Tanks.I'd stick to payin d 10k.tanks Emmagency
Re: Download Super Hexagon For The Blackberry 10 [Z10, Q10 And Q5] by Emmagency20: 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2013
Good choice. If I were you, I'd do the owner a favour by telling him where I bought it. As payback for the extra 10k wink

(1) (Reply)

Android Is Better Than Blackberry / I Suscribed For Etisalat Bis Rubbish Ioio / Which Will You Use? BBM Android & Iphone Or BBM Blackberry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.