Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 (39565 Views)

Prisca Emelike Is Miss Tourism Lagos 2016 - Photos / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2013
grin grin oga charge and bail,hw far na? Chei!no work ? Don't wori God is ur muscle, I knw ur Law schl pass result is not d prblm but GEJ .mtchewww don't wori o? It is well!
But y u dey yab me nau,I don gree say I ugly and ur sister bukky fine pass me,I evn put her pishure,oya see am,make I put d pishure again
Youngtekkey: AND WHAT'S THIS ANIMAL SAYING I KNOW THAT U ARE THE MOST UGLY GIRL IN UR FAMILY HOW ABOUT UR DRUG ADDICT BROTHERS

Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
Seconded!! U find them where brain dey work to forge NYSC certificate and to be good and intelligent actress wey get 2 papa 4 one pikin! unlike my "dumb" and "ugly" sister Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie!
titiakins:
you find yoruba where brain dey work no be where they dey display body.

1 Like

Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by fpeter(f): 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
bokohalal:
That was so wrong of Inverdale. BBC's apology should not be enough.

Abeg wetin he say?
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by ketoprofen(m): 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2013
Codedrock:
SHUTUP!!
YORUBA GIRLS ROCKs BETTER!!
If you support me Click On Like!!

eeyaa, bro.
Is it really by asking your brothers to support u? Is it not d same yorubas in Nig. Lwkmd!!!
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Decryptor(m): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
Codedrock:
SHUTUP!!
YORUBA GIRLS ROCKs BETTER!!
If you support me Click On Like!!
At yet we have not seen any on frontpage winning even if it's Miss toilet pageant! undecided

1 Like

Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by UMUNNAWUIKE: 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
Ife di mma amaka.I need her phone no pls
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
titiakins:
you find yoruba where brain dey work no be where they dey display body.
lol,yoruba galz get d body to display b4?Yoruba galz dey fugly.Yoruba galz no 2many wey fine na.Fulani galz dey try sef but them 2 dey form holy,i no fit rappor wit dose kind galz no matta how dem fine reach.Just like saudi arabian galz,no matta how dem fine reach i no fit soji 4 dem.But bring on american ,brazilian,mexican or spanish galz 4 me,i wil sign any deal.Joking
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by 25Calibre(m): 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
shymexx:

Lmao... She banned me for 5 days instigating cussfest(whatever the F that means lool) - just because I was laughing on a thread and dropping lyrics. grin

Yeah, Arab women are attractive but I can't stand that curry and incense smell. Anyway, who knows, I might end up marrying a big batty, Halima, from Kuwait. grin

Notting Hill used to be the shyte back in the day. I stopped going after the 06 n 07 madness. Yo, back in the day you've to be super lean to able to function properly. Back then, though I was still in colly, I used to drink a bottle of Henny and go berserk afterwards. Grabbing all types of bums and ti.ts. Oi, we used to follow the big truck and all the naked chics around dancing soca and squeezing everything in sight - memories, I tell ya. I did a lot of mad shyte at the carnival - and lipsed mad chics. Dem times were fun!!!!

But how come the naija stand is always dead, though?

It looks like the guys running NL just make up their own crimes and call them whatever they feel like. Cussfest? That's rough!

Yeah you can if you willing to convert to Islam, else!!

I went to nothing hill last in 09, I haven't been there since, I decided to stay away, some violent things happen there and yes you are right about the Nigerian stand there, since two big shot Nigerian music producers called kennis music stopped coming, it's been boring. They've all shifted to America, where the real thing is happening
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by farous(m): 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2013
Generally igbo girls and South South girls are the most beautiful in Nigeria. Always igbo,always igbo.Yoruba ladies?,hahahahah.let me not talk sha.
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
farous: Generally igbo girls and South South girls are the most beautiful in Nigeria. Always igbo,always igbo.Yoruba ladies?,hahahahah.let me not talk sha.
hmmm,me sef i no fit talk o.
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2013
25Calibre:
It looks like the guys running NL just make up their own crimes and call them whatever they feel like. Cussfest? That's rough!

Yeah you can if you willing to convert to Islam, else!!

I went to nothing hill last in 09, I haven't been there since, I decided to stay away, some violent things happen there and yes you are right about the Nigerian stand there, since two big shot Nigerian music producers called kennis music stopped coming, it's been boring. They've all shifted to America, where the real thing is happening

That's nl for you, these mofos hate me more than they hate Lucifer. But I don't give a fvck! grin

These thugs messed up the carnival. I think Peckham boys(with other South East London boys) started the madness in 06 when they robbed loads of people and stomped a lot of guy, with black bandanas everywhere. It was mad funny seeing people that you know taking over an area far from home turf. Notting Hill carnival looked like Peckham that year... Fast forward to 07, the guys from the other parts of Ldn came prepared - and South East London boys were arrested at Vauxhall(I'll post the video of the arrest below). It seems the feds got tip-offs. My cousin got knocked out cold at the Jamaican stand that year. This guy was literally snoring on the floor!! grin

Since then, I've not been to the carnival. These oafs and their nonsense have taken over the carnival.

Anyway, I might go this year if flytefalls and her batty can send me an invite like she promised. I'll go on a big man thing - grey goose, ciroc coconut and big cigars - with flytefalls. Where flytefally at? grin grin tongue

Have you been to Southend beach? That's my new stomping ground for this summer - my best kept secret every weekend. It's just 30mins drive from my house. The beach is rubbish. It looks like a river bank but the area is alright with nice chics everywhere on weekends.

This is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq2Oxoq9aOI
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by maskid(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
Eleazarrh: Person wey suppose don marry dey do beauty pageant. Smh

so marriage is the highest achievement for you.... if it is why don't u shut up and stop criticising thoz hu dnt think breeding (like animals) is their altimate goal!!!

MYOPIC ***mberg!!
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by maskid(m): 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
peppy luv: Seconded!! U find them where brain dey work to forge NYSC certificate and to be good and intelligent actress wey get 2 papa 4 one pikin! unlike my "dumb" and "ugly" sister Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie!

my friend u wicked!!!! chei!!
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by maskid(m): 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
farous: Generally igbo girls and South South girls are the most beautiful in Nigeria. Always igbo,always igbo.Yoruba ladies?,hahahahah.let me not talk sha.

hmmm. i fit talk sha. em emm they can only dream.. especially the big tommied, black faced and tribal marked ones. hu say HOIL instead of oil
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by 25Calibre(m): 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2013
shymexx:

That's nl for you, these mofos hate me more than they hate Lucifer. But I don't give a fvck! grin

These thugs messed up the carnival. I think Peckham boys(with other South East London boys) started the madness in 06 when they robbed loads of people and stomped a lot of guy, with black bandanas everywhere. It was mad funny seeing people that you know taking over an area far from home turf. Notting Hill carnival looked like Peckham that year... Fast forward to 07, the guys from the other parts of Ldn came prepared - and South East London boys were arrested at Vauxhall(I'll post the video of the arrest below). It seems the feds got tip-offs. My cousin got knocked out cold at the Jamaican stand that year. This guy was literally snoring on the floor!! grin

Since then, I've not been to the carnival. These oafs and their nonsense have taken over the carnival.

Anyway, I might go this year if flytefalls and her batty can send me an invite like she promised. I'll go on a big man thing - grey goose, ciroc coconut and big cigars - with flytefalls. Where flytefally at? grin grin tongue

Have you been to Southend beach? That's my new stomping ground for this summer - my best kept secret every weekend. It's just 30mins drive from my house. The beach is rubbish. It looks like a river bank but the area is alright with nice chics everywhere on weekends.

This is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq2Oxoq9aOI

Damn! that carnival environment has become too volatile, 2 years ago a guy got stabbed in full public glare, the assailant was trying to bolt before he was tackled to the ground. It turned out to be a mistaken identity, luckily the guy survived the stabbing.

Jamaicans have hijacked that carnival.

Is it flytefalls on NL, have you seen her, is she hot, has she got hot friends?

Southend in Essex? Look I hate Essex girls so much, I can't stand them.
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2013
nice...congratulations
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
25Calibre:
Damn! that carnival environment has become too volatile, 2 years ago a guy got stabbed in full public glare, the assailant was trying to bolt before he was tackled to the ground. It turned out to be a mistaken identity, luckily the guy survived the stabbing.

Jamaicans have hijacked that carnival.

Is it flytefalls on NL, have you seen her, is she hot, has she got hot friends?

Southend in Essex? Look I hate Essex girls so much, I can't stand them.

Bruv, you're even talking about stabbing. That's a norm - people got shot in 2007. Some Ghana girl's younger brother(from peckham) got shot on his hand that year. I can't remember but it seems someone died that year as well. There was also mini-riot with the feds after 10pm. People were stoning the feds with bottles and everything in sight.

I was just messing about with the flytefally thing. I've never seen her, don't even know her or no one offline, apart from our little chat on nl but word on the road is that she's got a fatty on her. She's a top chic(highly educated and evergreen) so her friends gotta be cute. Yo, you need to start stalking her, bro. grin grin grin

Yeah, it's the same Southend-on-sea in Essex. Essex chics are nice. Essex probably have some of the nicest white chics in UK, after Ellesmere and Chester. When you go either Ellesmere and/or Chester, you'll be on smash for white chics, trust me. Then, Essex is next.
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by blackbeau1(f): 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
But sha,the girl wowo oh
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by 25Calibre(m): 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
shymexx:

Bruv, you're even talking about stabbing. That's a norm - people got shot in 2007. Some Ghana girl's younger brother(from peckham) got shot on his hand that year. I can't remember but it seems someone died that year as well. There was also mini-riot with the feds after 10pm. People were stoning the feds with bottles and everything in sight.

I was just messing about with the flytefally thing. I've never seen her, don't even know her or no one offline, apart from our little chat on nl but word on the road is that she's got a fatty on her. She's a top chic(highly educated and evergreen) so her friends gotta be cute. Yo, you need to start stalking her, bro. grin grin grin

Yeah, it's the same Southend-on-sea in Essex. Essex chics are nice. Essex probably have some of the nicest white chics in UK, after Ellesmere and Chester. When you go either Ellesmere and/or Chester, you'll be on smash for white chics, trust me. Then, Essex is next.

To be honest with you bro, I prefer to be shot that stabbed. Most of the time, a bullet does a cleaner job, it goes in with minimal damage and maybe then leave a nasty exit wound. But unless you are shot multiple times, shot in a delicate region, you will survive. While with stabbing, it always inflict maximum damage, chances of rupturing an artery and bleeding out are very high, and most of the time, since stabbing is silent it's likely you get stabbed more than once.

Lol I will need to see flytefall's appearance to decide if I should go into stalking mode or not, at least if I stalk her for 6 days and get to fu*k her on the 7th day, then it's been worth my while.

Essex girls (especially the white ones) has to rank very high among the type of girls I hate. I can't stand them, (most) are fake, trashy, loud, too dumb for my liking.
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by remmyud(m): 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2013
Hmmmmm,,,wonder wat †ђξ judges were luknn at...congrats sha,,
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
undecided Nawa o! So all u two wanted us to knw is that u live in d UK!!y don't u start up ur own thread and invite noise makers like u *Smh 4 d 2 of u*
Am not suprised cuz my 15yrs old nephew is on nl!!!
It is well!
25Calibre:

To be honest with you bro, I prefer to be shot that stabbed. Most of the time, a bullet does a cleaner job, it goes in with minimal damage and maybe then leave a nasty exit wound. But unless you are shot multiple times, shot in a delicate region, you will survive. While with stabbing, it always inflict maximum damage, chances of rupturing an artery and bleeding out are very high, and most of the time, since stabbing is silent it's likely you get stabbed more than once.

Lol I will need to see flytefall's appearance to decide if I should go into stalking mode or not, at least if I stalk her for 6 days and get to fu*k her on the 7th day, then it's been worth my while.

Essex girls (especially the white ones) has to rank very high among the type of girls I hate. I can't stand them, (most) are fake, trashy, loud, too dumb for my liking.

1 Like

Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by chei: 12:35am On Jul 12, 2013
black_beau: But sha,the girl wowo oh

Even you wey dey four feet tall? Well, a wowo human being has the right to call another wowo. Thats normal but i want you to know that lady(even if she has no tooth) looks better than you a hundred times.
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 5:33am On Jul 12, 2013
25Calibre:

Have you been stabbed or shot before? Err...it depends on the individual and how much pain the person can take. It also depends where/what-part-of-the-body. The hand and leg regions aren't really painful. People are different, but I don't wish none on my worst enemy, tbh.

Bro, flytefall is a decent chic, plz don't talk about beating it. grin She has a bf as well. You need to respect my doozy. She's cool to chat to - you can shout her when you see her online. wink
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by PNClothing: 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
Learn how to sketch, cut and sew in 3 months @ pearl nash clothing, Located in Ogba Lagos. New session starts in August, hurry now and register. For more info pls call 07032779599 or add 25D8B6AF. Hve a fab weekend ahead. Cheers
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Miles78(f): 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2013
Thank God its Miss USA Africa coz eeeeehhhh...... undecided undecided
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by charity12: 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
She try

1 Like

Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by chiomzys(f): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2013
Her smile no fine, d teeth n gum na die. Congrats Sha.
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by tammie24: 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2013
Emmadani: lol,yoruba galz get d body to display b4?Yoruba galz dey fugly.Yoruba galz no 2many wey fine na.Fulani galz dey try sef but them 2 dey form holy,i no fit rappor wit dose kind galz no matta how dem fine reach.Just like saudi arabian galz,no matta how dem fine reach i no fit soji 4 dem.But bring on american ,brazilian,mexican or spanish galz 4 me,i wil sign any deal.Joking
the way u have fine girls from the east is the same way you have them in the west btw it is not always about who is the most good-looking. maybe wen u stop concentrating on thing like that your region will start being something to write home about!
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by tammie24: 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
peppy luv: Seconded!! U find them where brain dey work to forge NYSC certificate and to be good and intelligent actress wey get 2 papa 4 one pikin! unlike my "dumb" and "ugly" sister Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie!
you are not making any sense!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Keep Dreadlocks If You're Not Ready: The Dos And Don'ts. / Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car / Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.