Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 (39564 Views)

Prisca Emelike Is Miss Tourism Lagos 2016 - Photos / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 2:32am On Jul 11, 2013
kingoflag:

Pleeeeaaaazzzzeee!!!! African Girls is the U.K? Lmaooo Compared to the ones in the States?

Shymexx abeg I like you, stop am.....

Bwahahahaha

I was just messing about. I know the ones in America are better looking than the ones in the UK. But the margin isn't really that much, though. However, the ones in the UK dress better.

1 Like

Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 2:33am On Jul 11, 2013
IjeomaAzunna: Lol noo o. I just hate seeing ppl talk bad about someone. And I met ha na. We should support one anoda

Em, "Ijeoma"... I see you just registered a few minutes ago and all your posts are dedicated to letting us know that the beauty queen is a modern day Mona Lisa. I'm not saying you might be her o, all Im saying is your timing and posts seem a tad bit... em... err... how do I say this nicely...

Suspicious!

4 Likes

Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Truckpusher(m): 2:38am On Jul 11, 2013
The program should have been titled: Kathy Onwu is mama Africa USA 2013 shocked grin

4 Likes

Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 11, 2013
shymexx:

Bwahahahaha

I was just messing about. I know the ones in America are better looking than the ones in the UK. But the margin isn't really that much, though. However, the ones in the UK dress better.

Lmao Bros, I said: STOP AM!!!

That was the the first thing I wanted to say, but I decided not to. British Naija gals dont dress better than their American counterparts. Naija Gal that leaves the U.S and goes to visit England is treated like a superstar by ur dudes out there. Ahan, we hear the stories all the time.

1 Like

Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 11, 2013
Goddamn it! See teeth. I saw the thread an hour ago and I've been looking for a way to define this so not beauty queen but I couldn't find any fair definition so I'm gonna stick to UGLY.
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by 25Calibre(m): 2:41am On Jul 11, 2013
shymexx:

Bwahahahahahahaha

Damn!! Fam, these chics tell more lies than lucifer. grin A chic is gonna tell you that she's a virgin, but she already has a child. A chic will tell you that she has only been with one guy, but everyone and their pops already passed through her. I can't trust women. You should have kept the whole thing going and run a credit/background check on her. That's how you can win out on these risky roads. grin

Perhaps il exercise a lil patience next time. I'm just not used spending so much time on one person when girls are everywhere.
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by 25Calibre(m): 2:42am On Jul 11, 2013
shymexx:

Bwahahahaha

Which ones in America are better looking? Are you talking of the overweight ones or the fit ones?

1 Like

Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 11, 2013
kingoflag:
Lmao Bros, I said: STOP AM!!!

That was the the first thing I want to say, but I decided not to. British Naija gals dont dress better than their American counterparts. Naija Gal that leaves the U.S and goes to visit England is treated like a superstar by ur dudes out there. Ahan, we hear the stories all the time.

Superstar? - it must those naija guys who can't speech black girls. Naija brit chics are fashionistas - they live for fashion. They dress super nice and that's coming from someone who can't stand a lot of them.

1 Like

Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 11, 2013
25Calibre:

Which ones in America are better looking? Are you talking of the overweight ones or the fit ones?

The naija ones. A lot of naija chics from NY, Maryland, Cali, ATL, and Houston are nice, bruv.
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by kabaka1: 2:45am On Jul 11, 2013
Tolexander: Wao! The lady is just very pretty if there aren't any other prettier ladies.

Moreover, is she on teeth guard?

Looool!!!..........abeg, u dey wicked oh!
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 11, 2013
25Calibre:

Perhaps il exercise a lil patience next time. I'm just not used spending so much time on one person when girls are everywhere.

Damn bruv!!! Big pimpin'!! grin
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 11, 2013
REALITY101: Goddamn it! See teeth. I saw the thread an hour ago and I've been looking for a way to define this so not beauty queen but I couldn't find any fair definition so I'm gonna stick to UGLY.

Not nice to call someone ugly.

1 Like

Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by 25Calibre(m): 2:51am On Jul 11, 2013
shymexx:

The naija ones. A lot of naija chics from NY, Maryland, Cali, ATL, and Houston are nice, bruv.

Well definitely there are good looking ones, but at the same time, there are loads more overweight ones

There is this black chic from Florida I met on online gaming, we later called back and forth, and then I saw her picture, holy Moses! She was fat as fu*k.

Worse part was, she had a son, she smokes like a rasta, and she wanted me to come down to Florida, I told her no that she should come here.
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 2:55am On Jul 11, 2013
25Calibre:
Well definitely there are good looking ones, but at the same time, there are loads more overweight ones

There is this black chic from Florida I met on online gaming, we later called back and forth, and then I saw her picture, holy Moses! She was fat as fu*k.

Worse part was, she had a son, she smokes like a rasta, and she wanted me to come down to Florida, I told her no that she should come here.

Bwahahahahahaha

That's fvcked up!!! grin grin

But America has got some of the finest black chics ever!! You need to meet some of the America tourists, or naija american chics that come out here for hols every summer. They'll start coming over by mid-july.
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by 25Calibre(m): 3:03am On Jul 11, 2013
shymexx:

Bwahahahahahaha

That's fvcked up!!! grin grin

But America has got some of the finest black chics ever!! You need to meet some of the America tourists, or naija american chics that come out here for hols every summer. They'll start coming over by mid-july.

Sure thing! When you have a population of about 320 million, there are bound to be fine ones.

The countries I reckon has the most beautiful chics, are the gulf states like Qatar, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Jordan, Saudi etc and then Eastern Europe like russia, as well as the old Soviet countries.

E.g look at rita ora, she is from Kosovo, damn that girl is sweet.

The Caribbeans also boast of the finest black chicks you can find anywhere

You know just being an American earns you respect anywhere in the world, so it's normal for American tourist to be treated very well
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 11, 2013
shymexx:

Superstar? - it must those naija guys who can't speech black girls. Naija brit chics are fashionistas - they live for fashion. They dress super nice and that's coming from someone who can't stand a lot of them.

Hhaha but as for me once I hear that British accent on a Naija chic (Im talking the real accent not those Ijebu-Enugu-Breentish combos), I just wanna wife her right away. British girls of Naija descent just got something about them.
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 3:16am On Jul 11, 2013
25Calibre:

The countries I reckon has the most beautiful chics, are the gulf states like Qatar, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Jordan, Saudi etc and then Eastern Europe like russia, as well as the old Soviet countries.

Latin America. Dominican Rep., Venezuela, Brazil, Colombia, Cuba

End of story!
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 3:27am On Jul 11, 2013
kingoflag:

Not nice to call someone ugly.

Fucck you dude
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by 2legit2qwt: 3:28am On Jul 11, 2013
**Speechless** grin grin grin
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by ifyalways(f): 3:44am On Jul 11, 2013
She is pretty though she needs to work on her arms. smiley Most of the ladies here aint better than her,if they post their full,untouched picture.

2 Likes

Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Godson201333(m): 4:59am On Jul 11, 2013
congrat but im sure this is not all about beauty,maybe she got TALENT!
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 11, 2013
How did this horse get into a competition for humans?
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
Are you sure you're not the girl. You just opened this account to defend. Pls, if you're her, hit me up. I'm from Enugu too grin
cheesy
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by joeace2020(m): 5:51am On Jul 11, 2013
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by joeace2020(m): 5:53am On Jul 11, 2013
dom: pls what is "bossom cancer"?? I've been on this forum since 2006. Some of These holier than thou censoring is becoming rather sanctimonious&preposterous!!!

This tells u the kind of person seun now is, bowing to pressure just for financial gains.... At this present age and tym.... Imagine what he is doing with his website. Even peeps from other countries who visit this site are wondering if we are all monks in this country.. From nl to our churches, mosques, schools, offices, market and your toilets, the hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens.

1 Like

Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Nayah(f): 5:54am On Jul 11, 2013
I prefer the former one...Cameroonian
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Skmoda360(m): 5:58am On Jul 11, 2013
mysticgal: mehn the girl is teethy/teachergrin
Lol....you so see it.
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by joeace2020(m): 6:05am On Jul 11, 2013
Ishsoph: Bro I beg to disagree in ur submission. First, this is not a beauty pageant stuff. Has more to do with selfless contributions to Africa and ones acheivement from his career than it has to do with look. Post said she rose on the platform of raising awareness & fighting against bossom cancer in Africa & the US. I dont see reason for crying foul here, besides apart from her dentision, not-too-smart costume and rather a poor makeup she is without complaint(see a better view of her in the pics someone uploaded on page 1).....Moreover, Tuale bro, longestime!

[size=19pt] B R E A S T cancer [/size]

Fuccckinngg misleading website
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by justplainpaul(m): 6:07am On Jul 11, 2013
Codedrock:
SHUTUP!!
YORUBA GIRLS ROCKs BETTER!!
If you support me Click On Like!!
yoruba girls rock my foot. na ashawo dem sabi do. e.g ODUSINA TINUOLA
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by Smartlife(m): 6:08am On Jul 11, 2013
Well it seems you guys dont understand that in terms of beauty pagent, your intelligence matters the most. The more questions you answer, the better for you.
Re: Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 by sobaemma(m): 6:26am On Jul 11, 2013
black is always beautiful so no white to context her in u.s?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Keep Dreadlocks If You're Not Ready: The Dos And Don'ts. / Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car / Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.