Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,948 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

1 Day To Go Problems With Unilorin POST UTME Registration. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 1 Day To Go Problems With Unilorin POST UTME Registration. (768 Views)

Jamb 2012/2013 Utme Registration Form Now Out / Having Problems With Unilorin Post Jamb E-tranzact Pin / Unilorin Post Ume 2009/2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1 Day To Go Problems With Unilorin POST UTME Registration. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2013
This topic will last just a night. Post any problem with registration you need solution to urgently. Here is one I myself can't find solution to.
The person did a change of course from Biology Edu to Plant Biology and after payment of 4060 has been successful, She cannot find where to enter her Jamb details, the portal is only bringing DE options. Please help, it is VERY urgent.!!!.Thanks
Re: 1 Day To Go Problems With Unilorin POST UTME Registration. by olumbha(m): 6:34am On Jul 11, 2013
Diplomat001: This topic will last just 4 days. Post any problem with registration you need solution to urgently. Here is one I myself can't find solution to.
The person did a change of course from Biology Edu to Plant Biology and after payment of 4060 has been successful, She cannot find where to enter her Jamb details, the portal is only bringing DE options. Please help, it is urgent..Thanks
any info abt direct entry 2nd choice candidates?

(1) (Reply)

SSANU, NASU, Others Give FG Ultimatum Over August Salary. / Funaab Aka Unaab Acceptance Fee Does Not Correspond With The Assigned Banks Fee / University Of Ibadan Announces Commencement Of Academic Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.