Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

SSANU, NASU, Others Give FG Ultimatum Over August Salary. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SSANU, NASU, Others Give FG Ultimatum Over August Salary. (768 Views)

SSANU; NASU Strike - A Thorn In Our Flesh / FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries / Ssanu, Nasu, & Naat To Begin Indefinite Strike On Jan-09-2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SSANU, NASU, Others Give FG Ultimatum Over August Salary. by ZackiGp(m): 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
ABUJA—Three other unions in the nation’s
university system, besides the Academic
Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, yesterday,
gave the Federal Government till tomorrow
to pay the August salary of members or they
will begin an indefinite strike.
The unions are Senior Staff Association of
Nigeria University, SSANU, National
Association of Technologists, NAAT, and Non
Academic Staff Union, NASU.
President of SSANU, Samson Chijioke
Ugwoke, in a statement said: “I, Samson
Chijioke Ugwoke call on Federal Government
of Nigeria to release the August 2013
salaries of federal university workers
without further delay. Today is September
11, 2013, and August 2013, allocations to
Federal universities are yet to be released
and no one has given reasons for the delay.
“This situation is unhealthy and it is
bringing untold hardship to the workers,
their families and dependents. SSANU and
other sister unions in Joint Action
Committee, JAC, will be forced to review her
stand with the Federal Government if by
Friday, August 13, 2013, the salaries of our
members are not paid”.[Url]
www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/SSANU, NASU, others give FG ultimatum
over August salary./[/url]
Re: SSANU, NASU, Others Give FG Ultimatum Over August Salary. by twaintoy(f): 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
Now, let the games begin. If i say end time tinz now, una go dey scream. Naija mai kountry...
Re: SSANU, NASU, Others Give FG Ultimatum Over August Salary. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
Who cares?.. You guys have done your worst already.
Re: SSANU, NASU, Others Give FG Ultimatum Over August Salary. by Daniluv2k4(m): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
i fink ASUU strike is gettin more interestin
Re: SSANU, NASU, Others Give FG Ultimatum Over August Salary. by Appliedmaths(m): 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
*hisses* what were they doing?, who did they teach in august to demand any sort of pay?. No work, No pay! Abi their ear block?.
Re: SSANU, NASU, Others Give FG Ultimatum Over August Salary. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
Who them teach for the month of june to august..? Government should distribute this money to student lik me that paid 120k in imo state uni though my able Rochas coverd me with 100k.....so gov shud compensate us for the months we paid for in which no service was render....

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Called Off..true Or False / Jamb Utme 2014 Biometrics Registration: Only Digital Persona Scanner Is Allowed / ASUU Strike, A Rebellion — Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.