Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Banky W Spotted With His Ghanaian Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Spotted With His Ghanaian Girlfriend (3632 Views)

Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon / Meet Osita Iheme ‘pawpaw’ Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend / Davido Back With Nish Kards (His Ghanaian Ex)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Spotted With His Ghanaian Girlfriend by aburo7: 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
This is a heart breaking news to some ladies as the ladies man Banky W is now in relationship with pretty Ghanaian chick,Andrea.I spotted them last month at Shoprite in Lagos and from the look of things,they are madly in love.
On Thursday 4th July 2013 at the Chivas Top 100 Men in Nigeria event held at the Intercontinental Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos, Banky W and Andrea were all smiles as they made their first appearance as a couple.
According to a Ghanaian website,Andrea Manuela Giaccaglia once dated Tinsel actor Chris Attoh.
Ghanaian singer-Efya was the cause of their break up.
Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/07/meet-banky-ws-girlfriend.html?m=0

Re: Banky W Spotted With His Ghanaian Girlfriend by 419nigga(m): 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2013
Wetin consign me!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Banky W Spotted With His Ghanaian Girlfriend by pheyikemi: 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2013
Okay o @ op, now dat we've met her, wotz next
Re: Banky W Spotted With His Ghanaian Girlfriend by dplomaticVal: 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2013
he sud av her waist n get going....

1 Like

Re: Banky W Spotted With His Ghanaian Girlfriend by Tolexander: 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2013
I love nature cos it has a natural way of balancing any kind of equation
just as if i knew banky W's head will just be small to normalise banky's big head
Re: Banky W Spotted With His Ghanaian Girlfriend by Airforce1(m): 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2013
So na dis "used and dump" banky wan marry undecided

Dis guy no get taste for good thing at all
Re: Banky W Spotted With His Ghanaian Girlfriend by 419nigga(m): 12:21am On Jul 11, 2013
This girl no even fine reach ma babe!!na this bore hole tot* hin go marry grin
Re: Banky W Spotted With His Ghanaian Girlfriend by DukeNija(m): 12:39am On Jul 11, 2013
Carrying last again.. grin grin sad sad
Re: Banky W Spotted With His Ghanaian Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 11, 2013
ItsModella will be heart-broken grin
Re: Banky W Spotted With His Ghanaian Girlfriend by BabaAlabi: 2:07am On Jul 11, 2013
Hw e take consine us?

Re: Banky W Spotted With His Ghanaian Girlfriend by 3ace(m): 6:16am On Jul 11, 2013
confused bunch! no be una talk one time say hin do one secret wedding one time? And for ya mind, u expect make we believe dis one too? Gbeborun!
Re: Banky W Spotted With His Ghanaian Girlfriend by obiajurum25: 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
Dis babe is pretty.I think Ghanaians are finer now.
Re: Banky W Spotted With His Ghanaian Girlfriend by dasparrow: 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
obiajurum25: Dis babe is pretty.I think Ghanaians are finer now.

The girl is obviously biracial and I can tell from her family/last name that her father is Italian. Her mother must be Ghanian and she grew up in Ghana I guess.

(1) (Reply)

MOST SEEN PHOTO: See The Nude Photo That Crashed Actress Uche Iwuji's Marriage / Video;man Caught Banging 3 Married Women In An Uncompleted Building / Is It Proper For A Lady To Dance Like This Inside Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.