Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon (10442 Views)

Osita Iheme ‘Pawpaw’ Floats Young Boss Records, Unveils Barrister Max & Charisma / Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) / The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon by Teeboy22(m): 11:57am On Apr 24, 2015
Naija Celebrity Gist : Meet Osita Iheme
Pawpaw’s Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend, They
Plan To Get Married Soon It has gone viral that famous Nollywood actor/
comedian, Osita Iheme , who is widely called
Pawpaw is set to get married to his Ghanaian
sweetheart soon . His career twin
brother ,
Chinedu
Ikedieze
popularly called
Aki has tied the knot with his
love of life some years back while Osita has
remained a bachelor and refused to get married. Recently we gathered that Osita Iheme and his love
are already making wedding plans and the lucky
lady is from Ghana , but she is not a celebrity and
the wedding will happen in no distant time . The actor was recently contacted as regards to this
gist and he comfirmed it was truth that he is getting
married soon and the wedding is going to be a
secrete one though . What are you waiting for ?
Congartulations him jare

3 Shares

Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon by sinaj(f): 11:59am On Apr 24, 2015
where 'em bwoys at?

u guyz shud come nd congartulations paw paw for his forthcoming wedding smiley

nd alzo congartulations d op for d degree he got in Gbaugan grin

m happy for osita though if itz true smiley

d lady on d pic iz a Ghanian actress if...
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon by iphanyiuma(m): 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Till then we are waiting....but on a serious note am thinking pensively bout how this dude will penetrate anyways til then sha. Come to think bout it...where is your mutherforking source??
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon by Teeboy22(m): 12:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:
where 'em bwoys at?

what do u mean by the degree he got in gbaugan
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon by sinaj(f): 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Teeboy22:

what do u mean by the degree he got in gbaugan

*whispers* u got many tinz to modify b4 e-bullies notice dem wink
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon by Teeboy22(m): 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:

*whispers* u got many tinz to modify b4 e-bullies notice dem wink

fVck off
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon by sinaj(f): 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
Teeboy22:

fVck off

lirule boy wink
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon by Teeboy22(m): 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:

lirule boy wink

like ur dad?
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon by pinkycute(f): 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Awwwww cheesy am so happy for him oooo grin grin grin
But Y not Nigeria bae nahhhh lipsrsealed undecided

Well, all the best to paw_paw cheesy
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:
where 'em bwoys at?

Get a better background when taking pictures, that place looks like a shrine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
pinkycute:

what happens to diversity? With you guys childish attitude of looking for 6packs, 6 feet, handsome and well loaded. Abbeggi undecided
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon by Pinkiedearie(f): 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
That's cool..getting there soon...
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon by sinaj(f): 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
slimmy05:

d background of ya pic iz fine buh ya face luk lyk a

herbalist face wink

talking of background, m pretty sure u avnt heard of gangstar photoshoot where models take pics in ugly background. google is ya frnd.

well mine aint gangstar though wink

av a nice evenin sir smiley

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:

herbalist face wink

talking of background, m pretty sure u avnt heard of gangstar photoshoot where models take pics in ugly background. google is ya frnd.

av a nice evenin smiley
cheesy look at this gutter bread dunderhead trying to feel among. I bet your broke ass bf is never a match. I hope you were able to get a better exfoliating soap, dirty razz shanty town queen. Get the hell out dirty biatch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon by MrBasketball: 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
slimmy05:
grin very local girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
Money talk.
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon by MrBasketball: 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:
where 'em bwoys at?

u guyz shud come nd congartulations Chisos what is this? shocked .... paw paw for his forthcoming wedding smiley

U are the worst gbagaunbanz, can't u type in correct English?

Who taught u English in school?

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon by Teeboy22(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
pinkycute:

if he had asked you out...would you ve accepted him ?

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon by sinaj(f): 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
slimmy05:
cheesy look at this gutter bread dunderhead trying to feel among. I bet your broke ass bf is never a match. I hope you were able to get a better exfoliating soap, dirty razz shanty town queen. Get the hell out dirty biatch

lol smiley

all d shiit u typed up dere werent cald for smiley

it makes u look lyk a weakling smiley

leave e-bully for yung nairaland kids here

u luk too matured for it nd u not ma match for an e-fight coz u far older dan my elder broda i wudnt wnt to insult. smiley

as for my bf. hiz da bomb wink

2 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:

lol smiley

all d shit u typed up dere werent cald for smiley

it makes u look lyk a weakling smiley

leave e-bully for yung nairaland kids here

u luk too matured for it nd u not ma match for an e-fight coz u far older dan my elder broda i wudnt wnt to insult. smiley

as for my bf. hiz da bomb wink
cheesy seeking for self pity. Get the hell out broke razz shanty queen. You should be weeping typing in such a very senseless manner with annoying abbreviations. You have a long way to go. Run along
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon by njuwo(m): 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hmm, finally. I have been pitying Pawpaw since and about going in search of a wife for him, me, that don't even have a girlfriend. Thank God for this.
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon by sinaj(f): 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
MrBasketball:

U are the worst gbagaunbanz, can't u type in correct in English?

Who taught u English in school?

awww! dat was d op's word not mine smiley

u shud understand a thread better b4 jumping to conclusion wink

2 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon by MrBasketball: 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:

awww! dat was d op's word not mine smiley

u shud understand a thread better b4 jumping too conclusion wink
Am talking about your typing skills.

U shouldn't have use just a typo of word to display your ignorance.
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon by chumakk: 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
Have money and women will come grin Na thunder go fire anyone who say women will love you when you don't have money
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon by Teeboy22(m): 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:
where 'em bwoys at?

Chaiiiiii......see EnGLiSh of life

u guyz shud come nd congartulations paw paw

hahahha....foolish idiot...nd the ass hole bitch was complaining abt somone's gbagaun......

Smelling local shit....

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon by francizy(m): 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
Children everywhere... angry

SmH undecided
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon by sinaj(f): 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
MrBasketball:

Am talking about your typing skills.

U shouldn't have use just a typo of word to display your ignorance.

xori dearie.

aint ma fault dah ya dumb brain dnt undastnd stuffs i type.

u can meet anoda nairalander dat undastnd it to interpret for you smiley
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon by sinaj(f): 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
Teeboy22:

Chaiiiiii......see EnGLiSh of life

u guyz shud come nd congartulations paw paw

hahahha....foolish idiot...nd the ass hole bitch was complaining abt somone's gbagaun......

Smelling local shit....

i xpected you to correct dat in ya post earlier on.
dat wz ya word nt mine.

m nt dat dumb to type sumtin lyk dat.

nxt tym u wnt to post sumtin, go tru it again.
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon by Teeboy22(m): 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:

herbalist face wink

av a nice evenin sir smiley

ur boyfwend fine pass am ni...abi una wan steal am....

Local gal claiming ......................goshhhhh

u suckz mehn.....
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon by Teeboy22(m): 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
slimmy05:

i dey follow you bro......nice one jhorr....
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon by MrBasketball: 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:

xori dearie.

aint ma fault dah ya dumb brain dnt undastnd stuffs i type.

u can meet anoda nairalander dat undastnd it to interpret for you smiley
Sorry i never knew u were this stüpid. grin
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon by Teeboy22(m): 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
MrBasketball:

grin very local girl.

like seriouzly grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public / Tuface Idibia Is Getting Married 4 Real O! / Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.