Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

I Am Having Problems With My Tablet! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Am Having Problems With My Tablet! (745 Views)

Is Opera Mini Having Problems? / I See This Each Time I Restart My Tablet, Help (screenshot) / Having Problems With MTN BIS On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Having Problems With My Tablet! by kunmibola(m): 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2013
Hello Gurus, kindly help me out! I just got a tablet sent to me from a brother in UAE. On receiving the device, I tried looking for the model name but to my surprise, it has no name both on the device and the carton. But this is the info I got on the device;
Model Number : T98
Android Version : 4.0.4
Baseband version: 1.5
Kindly interprete for me pls. Also, I discovered that each time I insert my sim, it doesn't recognize my sim contacts though I can call out and receive calls. Dialing any code that ends with # e.g *556# will always bring out INVALID MMI CODE. Pls help me out of this as its very confusing and frustrating! Thanks.
Re: I Am Having Problems With My Tablet! by LordReed(m): 6:22am On Jul 11, 2013
Is it a tablet or a phone?
Re: I Am Having Problems With My Tablet! by kunmibola(m): 6:29am On Jul 11, 2013
Lord_Reed: Is it a tablet or a phone?
Thanks so much for the correction, as you can see, the post is modified but can you help out?
Re: I Am Having Problems With My Tablet! by LordReed(m): 6:32am On Jul 11, 2013
kunmibola:
Thanks so.much fornthe correction. associated you can see, the post is modified but can you help out?

Does it look like this?

Re: I Am Having Problems With My Tablet! by kunmibola(m): 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
I am so sorry for the typo error. Yes, it looks exactly like that.
Re: I Am Having Problems With My Tablet! by cupid4ig(m): 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2013
ur tab is zte t98 tablet grin

(1) (Reply)

Google To Release Nexus 5 With Android 5.0 On October 5. / Difficulties Downloading Whatsaap / MTN And "Chopping" Of Data/airtime On Android Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.