Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Ghost Receiving A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ghost Receiving A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie (25744 Views)

How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie / What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? / Will A Nollywood Movie Sell Without A Popular Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghost Receiving A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie by Fhemmmy: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
Sijo01: Lol......na only Nollywood this kin tin fit hapn na.

Lol
Re: Ghost Receiving A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie by Pretyangel25(f): 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2013
Iyammi!!! Nollywood tricks
Re: Ghost Receiving A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2013
Only in Nollywood!! Soon we'd see a ghost pinging.
Re: Ghost Receiving A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie by chocopearl(f): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2013
Lol....u aint seen nothing yet, abi no b nollywood again. I was watching one muvee d oda day & dis actress had d same handbag after they ve shown us 14yrs later, yeah i get maybe d bag is too precious but dis really cracked me up, an actress had d same hair style(i mean d same weavon) on 4rm her final yr til after her Service yr i can go on & on.
I kno they re really trying their best (well xcept for d likes of Dede one day) bt it's also gud they observe d lil things dat matter.

3 Likes

Re: Ghost Receiving A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie by morewealth(m): 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2013
Taylor184: Nollywood Yaff kee me o...d nxt tin we ar goin to c nw is dat a ghost is makin love wit a livin being...A male ghost probably*smh*

I have seen such in one home video although i can't remember the title.
Re: Ghost Receiving A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie by Syenite(m): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
That must be a Yoruba Movie.
Re: Ghost Receiving A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie by beycitee(m): 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
Hahahahahaha nollywood oh!!! But Its possible with MTN....... Any where you go......
Re: Ghost Receiving A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie by sholay2011(m): 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
Smh@ thread

1 Like

Re: Ghost Receiving A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie by LEXYCOM: 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2013
This one na yorubawood oooooo
Re: Ghost Receiving A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie by Austeenxx: 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2013
joeydozzy: That's not a ghost oooo shocked shocked

It's Sexkillz grin grin
*falls down from Indomie tree* grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Ghost Receiving A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie by Awangold: 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
no na ghost mode part 2
Re: Ghost Receiving A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie by Awangold: 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
Awangold: no na ghost mode part 2
grin
Re: Ghost Receiving A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie by naijaobi(m): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2013
this is yoruba movie nah... Ofe mmanu tinz
Re: Ghost Receiving A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie by ohaleoghene(f): 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
If this was done by hoolywood , you won't even notice it , it will be normal to you guys , but since is nooywood , we have to make jest of it . This is what Americans won't do , they never make mockery of their great country . Haven't any of you seen aliens use technology in American movies ? And yes , ghost make calls in American movies . Go watch ''the caller'' it was a ghost calling the phone . Bet me , in hundred years to come , Nigeria will remain where it is because to us we believe nothing good is about the country. A friend of mine in ghana said ghanas rarely speak bad about their country .
Re: Ghost Receiving A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie by Lachynos2k2(m): 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2013
only in nollywood movie..a ghost looked left ,right and then left before crossing the road to avoid being knocked down by a vehicle..ghost dey fear death roflmao

1 Like

Re: Ghost Receiving A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2013
morewealth:
I have seen such in one home video although i can't remember the title.
ahhhh...*in yuzedo's voice*WE GIVE UP
Re: Ghost Receiving A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
No be Naija again?

In short you can see a flashback to 1984 displaying GEJ campaign posters.

1 Like

Re: Ghost Receiving A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie by walex2bad(m): 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
The day a ghost involved in an accident was wen i stopped watchin Nollywood....
Re: Ghost Receiving A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
ohaleoghene: If this was done by hoolywood , you won't even notice it , it will be normal to you guys , but since is nooywood , we have to make jest of it . This is what American won't do , they never make mockery of their great country . Haven't any of you seen aliens use technology in America movies ? And yrs , ghost make calls in America movies . Go watch ''the caller'' it was a ghost calling the phone . Bet me , in hundred years to come , Nigeria will remain where it is because to us we believe nothing good is about the country. A friend of mine in ghana said ghanas rarely speak bad about their country .

just shhhhhhhhh
show me the movie in hollywood with the ghost taking a call looking like a hungry version of baba suwe with elubo on his face

1 Like

Re: Ghost Receiving A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie by ohaleoghene(f): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2013
milehigh06:

just shhhhhhhhh
show me the movie in hollywood with the ghost taking a call looking like a hungry version of baba suwe with elubo on his face

If you wanna laugh at the costume, then is fine , but laughing at the concept of the phone calling is out of place . The op should have pointed to the white stuff on his face , not the phone call.
Re: Ghost Receiving A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie by NaMe4: 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2013
E don register e sim?

1 Like

Re: Ghost Receiving A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie by ohaleoghene(f): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2013
milehigh06:

just shhhhhhhhh

If the op had criticised the costume , and not the concept of a ghost using the phone , then it would have been fine . You should be the one to shut your mouth , the op was against the act of calling , not the costume .
Re: Ghost Receiving A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2013
Taylor184: Nollywood Yaff kee me o...d nxt tin we ar goin to c nw is dat a ghost is makin love wit a livin being...A male ghost probably*smh*
LOL!! Go n watch IJELE's WIFE!! Den u will see wia spiritual husband dey make love to Rita Dominic
Re: Ghost Receiving A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2013
ohaleoghene:

If you wanna laugh at the costume, then is fine , but laughing at the concept of the phone calling is out of place . The op should have pointed to the white stuff on his face , not the phone call.
What!!! so its only the OP's place to point that out...wow
Re: Ghost Receiving A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2013
ohaleoghene:

If the op had criticised the costume , and not the concept of a ghost using the phone , then it would have been fine . You should be the one to shut your mouth , the op was against the act of calling , not the costume .
wetin dey worry una sef........Nigerians need to lighten up a bit or is it the effects of being totally oppressed in that country that some of you cant even laugh for the sake of laughing?the OP pointed one thing,I pointed out the other and whats wrong with that?
Re: Ghost Receiving A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie by Sundahjoe(m): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2013
Na only nigeria movie u see ghost looking both sides before crossing the roadside. There u see a young boy of 7 carrying wirefood on his head and immediately(20yrs later), turns to a man still carrying same firewoods on that spot. Lol
Re: Ghost Receiving A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie by Armenia: 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
Angel Gabriel way him bribe comot for gate call am to remind am say time don day pass make him do come back

1 Like

Re: Ghost Receiving A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie by jascon1(m): 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2013
Lwkm. Nollywood I shame for una. So this film pass censorship? Abi na only nudity na censor board dey uncensor?
Re: Ghost Receiving A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie by wordcat(m): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
[quote
author=Yoshi-Master]Ghost in the Picture: Hello, who is this?
Ghost on the other line: Na me na!
Ghost in the Picture:How far?
Ghost on the other line:Omo I hear say dem dey send Ghost Busters
come that side Oh!
Ghost in the Picture:Which one na Ghost Buster?
Ghost on the other line:Them dey suck ghost, come put inside one
small bottle.
Ghost in the Picture:CHOI! Abeg make I go wash my face, come
commot this cloth way I dey wear. Omo dem get suit and tie for inside
this house sef?[/quote]
:pplus Italian shoes

1 Like

Re: Ghost Receiving A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie by babseg(m): 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
Benspoon: Nollywood won't stop suprizing me coz everything z possible in nollywood

Anything and everything is possible in a movie be it Hollywood, bollywood or Nollywood.

Have u seen prometheus?

1 Like

Re: Ghost Receiving A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie by SPSpecial(m): 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2013
Very funny
D olodo movies
Re: Ghost Receiving A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie by dabrake(m): 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
joeydozzy: That's not a ghost oooo shocked shocked

It's Sexkillz grin grin
falls from keke napep

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Election Has Snuffed The Life Out Of This Year's BBNaija - Opinion / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Canvassing Votes For Him / Which Site Can I Download Boondocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.