Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Guys Do You Like Your Girl To Put On G-strings - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys Do You Like Your Girl To Put On G-strings (7499 Views)

Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings / Peeking Thongs(G-strings) And undies. / G- Strings Or Granny Panties, Boxers or Briefs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Do You Like Your Girl To Put On G-strings by ololomu(m): 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2008
it is only prostitutes that put it on!!!!!
Re: Guys Do You Like Your Girl To Put On G-strings by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2008
ololomu:

you have come again abi
Re: Guys Do You Like Your Girl To Put On G-strings by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2008
i find them uncomfortable
Re: Guys Do You Like Your Girl To Put On G-strings by tope2000(f): 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2008
ololomu:

Shraaaaaaaaap dia, i am guessing it is also abomination in igbo land  
ibkaye:

i find them uncomfortable
me2, I like french knicker myself instead. cool
Re: Guys Do You Like Your Girl To Put On G-strings by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2008
ololomu:

that's not nice undecided
Re: Guys Do You Like Your Girl To Put On G-strings by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2008
tope2000:

Shraaaaaaaaap dia, i am guessing it is also abomination in igbo land

grin grin grin grin grin grin i tire for dis guy
Re: Guys Do You Like Your Girl To Put On G-strings by Cyclone5(m): 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2008
ololomu:

How do you know so much about prostitutes? lipsrsealed Are you Dutch? undecided
Re: Guys Do You Like Your Girl To Put On G-strings by chisimdi(f): 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2008
Cyclone5:

How do you know so much about prostitutes? lipsrsealed Are you Dutch? undecided
At ololomu,plz wat planet r u frm undecided undecided,dnt tell me u dnt hv G stings in ur closet. cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Do You Like Your Girl To Put On G-strings by janami(f): 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2008
ololomu:

that's not true
Re: Guys Do You Like Your Girl To Put On G-strings by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2008
chisimdi:

At ololomu,plz what planet r u frm undecided undecided,dnt tell me u dnt hv G stings in your closet. cheesy cheesy

chisi d other day he said oralsex is a sin/abomination in d igbo land today its g-strings.i wonder wat planet hes from

@ololomu

don't tell me u don't know that virgins also put on g-strings,does that make them prostitutes?
Re: Guys Do You Like Your Girl To Put On G-strings by ideycraze1: 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2008
if i answer you this question, next time, you will be asking me what is the colour of my girl's clitoris.
Re: Guys Do You Like Your Girl To Put On G-strings by tope2000(f): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2008
lmao
Re: Guys Do You Like Your Girl To Put On G-strings by ideycraze1: 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2008
ololomu:

This just shows that the world is about to end - na only prostitutes dey wear G- Strings - meaning u don see so many prostitutes for yah life.
Re: Guys Do You Like Your Girl To Put On G-strings by LadyT(f): 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2008
Idey craze please ignore the bastard Ololomu.  He and his family sold his sister into marriage for connection now her husband is planning to have anal sex with her or its divorce.  He also believes if you are not married by 21 you are finished so please

IGNORE HIM!
Re: Guys Do You Like Your Girl To Put On G-strings by Bigmex: 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
men ar extremely visually aroused. wen they see a thin line around the waist, it brings a lot of sexual arousal puttin dem in the mood so to speak

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Pants Subway Ride Proves Passengers Need Better Underwear / Natural Hair Care / Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.