Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Peeking Thongs(G-strings) And undies. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Peeking Thongs(G-strings) And undies. (6535 Views)

Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings / Men's Suit , Ladies Shoes And Undies For Sale / G- Strings Or Granny Panties, Boxers or Briefs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peeking Thongs(G-strings) And undies. by chivaley(f): 12:04pm On May 10, 2007
hi people! smiley what do you guys think about ladies whose thongs and undies show above their pants or jeans, especially when they sit? i think its really grossĀ  undecided , but hey, i don't want to judge. so what do you guys think?
Re: Peeking Thongs(G-strings) And undies. by ne4real(f): 6:00pm On May 10, 2007
they look sexy atimes, unless the babe is wearing an attractive one.
Re: Peeking Thongs(G-strings) And undies. by temmyabby(f): 12:33am On May 16, 2007
its depend nobody want to see a really fat person's thong with the fat sticky out and all that angry undecided , well i should speak 4 myself,
Re: Peeking Thongs(G-strings) And undies. by chivaley(f): 1:46pm On May 18, 2007
well, that is exactly what we get bombarded withover here angry and i find it very humiliating even though i am not the culprit? victim? undecided
Re: Peeking Thongs(G-strings) And undies. by Imani(f): 2:51pm On May 18, 2007
I think it is disgusting.

The other day, i saw a married woman in church, with her thong sticking out. It was quite offensive. Someone had to tell her before she went to adjust herseif in the restroom.

If you must wear a tong, the rest of us dont need to know.
Re: Peeking Thongs(G-strings) And undies. by tollu: 11:51pm On May 26, 2007
If u can work it, why not? The places for flaunting should b right though(no churches or on an okada) and the thongs hav gotta be sexy hot wink
Re: Peeking Thongs(G-strings) And undies. by omogenaija(f): 3:06am On May 27, 2007
i dont like the idea of seeing ppls undies angry
Re: Peeking Thongs(G-strings) And undies. by rj45(m): 12:20pm On May 27, 2007
i love it sexy as hell, especially when shes got a smooth batty
Re: Peeking Thongs(G-strings) And undies. by chivaley(f): 11:11am On May 28, 2007
that's typical male thinking rj45. just ur hormones speaking.
Re: Peeking Thongs(G-strings) And undies. by stephen2(m): 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2010
its sometime sexy(g-strings),especially if the lady is slim figured,you know, it turns me on too, lol grin
Re: Peeking Thongs(G-strings) And undies. by chinedumo(m): 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2010
This is what to remember beware of and keep in mind. Ur motive is to attract. if not, certainly not to repel. there are times u might want to be disgusting to someone but I believe that is not now. certain this are controversial for various reasons. 1) different views due to different mind states at a particular moment, different inclinations, different upbringing experiences and foundation. therefore some people find under wear offensive others do not 2) hypocrisy- some people in other to promote enforce rationalize justify uphold defend their moral values hide behind "its offensive and indecent". they may not really find it indecent/offensive but they claim so. that is why u see others of their fold accepting and accommodating those "offensive and indecent" things. having this in mind how ought u to dress? put all these fact into consideration in decision making and understand why people/circumstances respond to ur choice.
Re: Peeking Thongs(G-strings) And undies. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2010
its called 'Whale Tail'.
Re: Peeking Thongs(G-strings) And undies. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:46am On Mar 20, 2010
stephen2:

its sometime sexy(g-strings),especially if the lady is slim figured,you know, it turns me on too, lol grin

asewo y wudnt it turn u on besides i tink its only a slim ting dat can pull it off anyway imagine a iya pati wearing THONG mehn it wud b a situation of a WHALE TRYING 2 SWALLOW tic tac lmao grin grin grin grin grin cheesy smiley smiley wink

(1) (Reply)

UNIQUE BLOCK HEELS And Others-for Ladies / Adire Boubou For The Trendy Chic... / Okrika Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.