Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Don't Come In If You Are Allergic To Black People. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Don't Come In If You Are Allergic To Black People. (547 Views)

Insidious Racism In The UK: 'if You Are Allergic To Black People, Don't Come In' / I Can Relate To Black People, My Ancestors Once Owned Slaves – Mitt Romney / China Hates Black People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Come In If You Are Allergic To Black People. by redsun(m): 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2013
Today's england.How bad can it get for darkies in the socalled multicultural modern world?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/413948/Cafe-owner-puts-I-m-black-warning-on-door-of-business-in-response-to-racist-customers
Re: Don't Come In If You Are Allergic To Black People. by tpia5: 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2013
and who is darkie?

your mama?
Re: Don't Come In If You Are Allergic To Black People. by morpheus24: 12:20am On Oct 23, 2013
well I don't mind England going back to an all white country but on one condition. All the loot they stole from their colonies should be monetized with interest and send back.

Fair no?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Dies After Getting Citizenship In UK? RIP Ihemere / French Politician Suspended For Calling Nation’s 1st Black Minister ‘monkey’ / Lady Gets Suspended From Work Because She Refused To Hand Over Cash To Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.