Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

MTN Network Returns to Adamawa State! Not Sure of Borno and Yobe States Though. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Network Returns to Adamawa State! Not Sure of Borno and Yobe States Though. (694 Views)

NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services / How To Get N500 Bonus For N5 On Mtn Network. / MTN Network Back In Numan & Adamawa State! Thank God. Borno, Yobe Any News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Network Returns to Adamawa State! Not Sure of Borno and Yobe States Though. by neksummi(m): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2013
I was at a cyber cafe when one of the boys working there asked his boss if network had returned to his phone. He said a friend of his had received MTN network on his phone and another lady, a customer also had service on her phone. On looking at my phone, I saw that mine hadn't come yet.

But as at the time of typing this, MTN network has entered my phone and I was able to check my account balance. What I haven't been able to do yet is make a call. I've also not yet received any call.

Good development I must say!
Re: MTN Network Returns to Adamawa State! Not Sure of Borno and Yobe States Though. by neksummi(m): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
Someone is receiving a call now! Glooooooory!!!!!
Re: MTN Network Returns to Adamawa State! Not Sure of Borno and Yobe States Though. by neksummi(m): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2013
I've also made a call and it went through! Seems nobody is happy for us. If you'd stayed for nearly 2 months without making or receiving a call, you'll share in this excitement.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Enter Android Phones Into Recovery Mode / Meet Australian Teen Who Knows All Apple Secret / Blackberry To Cut 40% Of Work Force After Big Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.