Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

My Bis - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Bis (1124 Views)

Glo Bis Activation Pending / Glo Blackberry BIS Full Subscription Codes / How Do I Connect My Bis To Pc So I Can Browse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bis by venorite(m): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2013
my bis keeps disconnecting every 10seconds on my ipad, pls is anyone experiencing such?
Re: My Bis by physise(m): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2013
venorite: my bis keeps disconnecting every 10seconds on my ipad, pls is anyone experiencing such?
mtn problem,i cant even use 3g to browse since last week
Re: My Bis by femi4: 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2013
BIS is meant for blackberry, its a privilege that you can even use it on other device
Re: My Bis by Zolabanton: 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
Send status to 131 to no if u have reach threshold fair usage
Re: My Bis by physise(m): 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
Zolabanton: Send status to 131 to no if u have reach threshold fair usage
status to 21600
Re: My Bis by venorite(m): 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2013
it started wen i just activated d rubbish bis, its no threshhold
Re: My Bis by Frostyzone(m): 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2013
It usually occurs when you exceeded the 2-3gb fair usage policy. To get around it, just load 250naira credit and text 2H to 131. Everything will go back to normal after that. Guaranteed.
Re: My Bis by Frostyzone(m): 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
venorite: it started wen i just activated d rubbish bis, its no threshhold

If you just activated the bis and the network connection is unstable, then simply do a hard reset. That is removal of your battery and SIM form your phone and then putting it all back together. Activate the power, then goto the Access point, and make sure that blackberry.net was written in the apn box. Leave all the other things blank.

It must surely work then if you follow all the steps to the letter.
Re: My Bis by venorite(m): 6:22am On Jul 14, 2013
thanks for your help sir but i have done this already but stil keeps doing the same thing, just tired can hardly download sef
Frostyzone:

If you just activated the bis and the network connection is unstable, then simply do a hard reset. That is removal of your battery and SIM form your phone and then putting it all back together. Activate the power, then goto the Access point, and make sure that blackberry.net was written in the apn box. Leave all the other things blank.

It must surely work then if you follow all the steps to the letter.
Re: My Bis by venorite(m): 6:23am On Jul 14, 2013
have done this already, keeps disconnectng, seems am d only one with this problem
Frostyzone: It usually occurs when you exceeded the 2-3gb fair usage policy. To get around it, just load 250naira credit and text 2H to 131. Everything will go back to normal after that. Guaranteed.
Re: My Bis by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 14, 2013
venorite: thanks for your help sir but i have done this already but stil keeps doing the same thing, just tired can hardly download sef

Try going to a more stronger Network active area.
Re: My Bis by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 14, 2013
venorite: have done this already, keeps disconnectng, seems am d only one with this problem

Then the problem is probably from the network at your vicinity. Unstable, weak networks can cause all sorts of problems to ones internet connectivity.
Re: My Bis by stano2(m): 9:20am On Jul 14, 2013
i used an app SET DNS to solve it.....no probs again
Re: My Bis by venorite(m): 11:57am On Jul 14, 2013
stano2: i used an app SET DNS to solve it.....no probs again
Am using an ipad so I can't use set dns
Re: My Bis by venorite(m): 11:57am On Jul 14, 2013
FrostyZonn:

Then the problem is probably from the network at your vicinity. Unstable, weak networks can cause all sorts of problems to ones internet connectivity.
The browsing speed is fast and the download speed is ok, just d disconnection ish that's all
Re: My Bis by venorite(m): 11:58am On Jul 14, 2013
I can't even Skype cos it disconnects almost Immediately
Re: My Bis by physise(m): 11:59am On Jul 14, 2013
venorite:
The browsing speed is fast and the download speed is ok, just d disconnection ish that's all
same with mine o
Re: My Bis by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2013
venorite:

Well then, maybe Mtn techs are trying to block your number from accessing their Bis illegally without using BB device(They have done that to a lot of people already).

---------

That's the only conclusion that make sense of your current situation I could think of.
Re: My Bis by venorite(m): 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2013
They re not serious then, I have loads of Mtn line here so they better get ready...mtsceew

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Get The IMEI Number Of Your Lost Android Smartphone / 5 Upcoming Android Phones That Are Worth Waiting For / Top 10 Best Android Phones 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.