Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Glo Bis Activation Pending - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Bis Activation Pending (7153 Views)

Glo Bis 3gb For 1k Code Changed? / (GLO BIS) Welcome! BB Subscription Is Pending Activation. For Over 24 Hours now / New MTN 50 MB And 150 MB Activation Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Bis Activation Pending by jaylorde(m): 2:13am On Apr 02, 2015
hello everyone, I recently decided to try out d Glo 3gb @ 1k.after tweaking my Imei to that of my old blackberry, I made the subscription. my money was deducted ,but the activation is still pending till now, since 08:54am.I keep calling their customer care agent and all they say is ",be patient" .so please my bosses in the house, what should I do
Re: Glo Bis Activation Pending by Toyorsih(m): 6:15am On Apr 02, 2015
they will refund your money..... after they have, just insert that Sim into a blackberry device and t,your airtime will be ducted and you will be given the 3gb insert the Sim back to your android and enjoy
Re: Glo Bis Activation Pending by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 02, 2015
jaylorde:
hello everyone, I recently decided to try out d Glo 3gb @ 1k.after tweaking my Imei to that of my old blackberry, I made the subscription. my money was deducted ,but the activation is still pending till now, since 08:54am.I keep calling their customer care agent and all they say is ",be patient" .so please my bosses in the house, what should I do

Wait for 1hr

1 Like

Re: Glo Bis Activation Pending by jaylorde(m): 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
thanks everyone, it has started working
Re: Glo Bis Activation Pending by Warlord3000(m): 5:40am On Apr 03, 2015
And for those still on pending status and unable to use glo bis on their mtk devices...

Here is a detailed step by step tutorial with pics illustrations.

Have fun with your 3GB wink

http://www.naijawarlord.com/2014/12/easiest-way-to-use-glo-bis-subscription.html?m=1
Re: Glo Bis Activation Pending by samutd4u(m): 5:59am On Apr 03, 2015
Pls av successfully root my tecno m6 but we I was trying to change my imei to bb at d final stage of Mobile uncle I mean 'send at command' but it keep saying 'this command is not allowed in userbuild' please Wat can I do
Re: Glo Bis Activation Pending by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 03, 2015
samutd4u:
Pls av successfully root my tecno m6 but we I was trying to change my imei to bb at d final stage of Mobile uncle I mean 'send at command' but it keep saying 'this command is not allowed in userbuild' please Wat can I do
This is what you should do, I guess your phone is android 4.4. Leave a space between AT+ and EGMR. this is How it should look like..... AT+ EGMR.
Hope it worked.

1 Like

Re: Glo Bis Activation Pending by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 03, 2015
You guys keep calling customer care when trying network tricks angry

Ever wondered why they get blocked?

SMH

2 Likes

Re: Glo Bis Activation Pending by samutd4u(m): 6:20am On Apr 03, 2015
Kindycute:

This is what you should do, I guess your phone is android 4.4. Leave a space between AT+ and EGMR. this is How it should look like..... AT+ EGMR.
Hope it worked.

God will send helper to u today thks it work

1 Like

Re: Glo Bis Activation Pending by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 03, 2015
samutd4u:

God will send helper to u today thks it work
hehehe... Thanks. my helper will surely locate me. today is Good Friday.

1 Like

Re: Glo Bis Activation Pending by jaylorde(m): 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
noxide:
You guys keep calling customer care when trying network tricks angry

Ever wondered why they get blocked?

SMH
they are aware of the trick, but they can't verify if I'm using the subscription legitimately or by tricks

1 Like

Re: Glo Bis Activation Pending by Fredzy7(m): 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
H/E not showing on Android after glo subscription this is your easy and not long and stressful solution go to http://freasmiles.com/glo-bis-on-android/ and you won't be disappointed
Re: Glo Bis Activation Pending by dhsfbi(m): 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
jaylorde:
Insert your glo sim-card in to a bb phone and call customer care you do the subscription on the bb, they will ask for the bb imei and they will activate it. After that use it on the bb for like 1-3 hours and put it back into your Android phone. That is it.
You people should stop calling customer care when data tweak fails to work for you, instead get a complete tutorial on how to.
For new users, always do the first subscription on bb.
If you are new to Using Glo Bis on Android, visit this link for guide http://www.rasaqtech.com/2014/12/how-to-use-glo-bis-on-android-device.html
Re: Glo Bis Activation Pending by jaylorde(m): 10:21am On Apr 05, 2015
as long as you've tweaked Imei ,there is no way they will know it's not a blackberry, I didn't call them to complain about it not working, I only complained about the activation pending which they eventually activated without me putting it in any bb.
Re: Glo Bis Activation Pending by lanre316: 10:45am On Apr 05, 2015
I just wonder why tweaked imei doesn't work with MTN or Etisalat. Glo signal is so weak in my area.
Re: Glo Bis Activation Pending by drey17: 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
jaylorde:
wht did u do?
Re: Glo Bis Activation Pending by dhsfbi(m): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
jaylorde:
as long as you've tweaked Imei ,there is no way they will know it's not a blackberry, I didn't call them to complain about it not working, I only complained about the activation pending which they eventually activated without me putting it in any bb.
Okay, i said that cos cc once tell me what they are seeing at their end is not a bb
Re: Glo Bis Activation Pending by jaylorde(m): 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
drey17:
wht did u do?
nothing at all ,they eventually activated it without me putting it in any bb,
Re: Glo Bis Activation Pending by princejude(m): 6:01am On Apr 06, 2015
Has anyone change the IMEI of Tecno N7, If I type the "at command" in mobile uncle nothing will happen. How and what will I do?
Re: Glo Bis Activation Pending by dhsfbi(m): 6:07am On Apr 06, 2015
princejude:
Has anyone change the IMEI of Tecno N7, If I type the "at command" in mobile uncle nothing will happen. How and what will I do?
try and put space between AT and + then try again.
Re: Glo Bis Activation Pending by princejude(m): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2015
September Arrivals

ISD1820 Voice Recording Module
TDA2030 Amplifier Module
W5100 Ethernet Shield
9 Pin 10k A09-103 Resistor pack
8 Channel Relay module
microSD Card Module
CP2102 USB-TO-TTL
L7805CV
ST Link V2
STM32F103C8T6 ARM Minimum Board
Electronic Door Lock
MB-102 (830 Point) Bread Board
20cm Dupont male – female
20cm Dupont male – male
GPS Receiver
MG995 Metal Gear Servo
MG90S Metal Gear Mini Servo
SG90 Mini Servo
Stepper Motor with ULN2003 motor driver board
LM35 Temperature Sensor
HLK-PM01 AC-DC 220V to 5V mini power supply
RFID NFC PN532 Shield
MLX90614 Contactless Temperature Sensor Module
DHT11 Temperature And Relative Humidity Sensor Module
Servo Pan/Tilt Anti-Vibration Camera Mount
Kinsten Positive Acting Presensitized Single-sided PCB PP1015 (10×15)cm x 1.6mm
Kinsten Positive Acting Presensitized Double-sided PCB PP1015 (10×15)cm x 1.6mm
FR4 PCB Single Side Copper Clad Board. 70 x 100 x 1.5 mm
FR4 PCB Double-Side Copper Clad Board, 150 * 100 * 1.6 mm
1W Zener diode 3.3v -30V
DIY KIT GSM GPRS 900 – 1800 MHz Short Message Service SMS module
Robotic Arm
MQ-137 Ammonia Gas Sensor
PH Level Sensor Module
Re: Glo Bis Activation Pending by Angel196(f): 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
jaylorde:
How did it start working? Did you receive any messages? Having thesame problem here and the bigger problem? I have no bb phone
Re: Glo Bis Activation Pending by AmyU: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
Pls I have downloaded the mobile uncle store and have followed all the rules but at the end I only saw AT+ instead of the normal one you said. How do I continue. Thanks
Re: Glo Bis Activation Pending by completeskills: 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
after the AT, leave a space then put +EGMR=1,7,"your bb IMEI" then tap send AT command i.e AT +EGMR=1,7,"your bb IMEI" you should see "AT COMMAND sent successfully".

this is if you are changing sim 1. otherwise use 10 in place of the 7 above.
Re: Glo Bis Activation Pending by jaylorde(m): 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
Angel196:
How did it start working? Did you receive any messages? Having thesame problem here and the bigger problem? I have no bb phone
Did nothing, the thing activates easily now

(1) (Reply)

Tecno M5 Or M3 / Airtel Illegal Account Deduction / Detect Fake Flash Drives (sandisk Cruzer Blades)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.