Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,793 members, 7,841,084 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Is It Right To Worship On The Road Picture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right To Worship On The Road Picture (647 Views)

Christians Why Do Most Of Us Worship On Sunday Instead Of Saturday / Is It Wrong To Worship In One Church And Pay Tithe In Another Church? / Is It Right to Worship The Picture Of Brian Deacon(Jesus)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Worship On The Road Picture by emmabest2000(m): 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2013
Have a look lol ......

Re: Is It Right To Worship On The Road Picture by Lanrefahm(m): 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
May be dey r traveling and dere is no available space other than d road, nothing do dem. Its done every where by muslim traveling
Re: Is It Right To Worship On The Road Picture by Lanrefahm(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
Prayer is very important, it must be observe where ever u r or where ever it meets u

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Worship On The Road Picture by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
Economic woes cause mental problems making people do foolish things.

A Satanist can never sink so low.

And that policeman should be fired for allowing illegal obstruction of a public road.
Re: Is It Right To Worship On The Road Picture by turnstoner(m): 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
that is a multiple-lane highway. it is strictly for motorists and not for worshiping.
Are they worshiping the highway?

if they are muslims, isn't that what mosques are for?

Muslims do this all over northern Nigeria ,especially on fridays, depriving motorists the use of the roads.
It should be discouraged.
Re: Is It Right To Worship On The Road Picture by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 12, 2013
Lanrefahm: Prayer is very important, it must be observe where ever u r or where ever it meets u

grin grin this
Re: Is It Right To Worship On The Road Picture by Nobody: 4:10am On Jul 12, 2013
Hell no its not right to worship on the road...I tend to drive pedal to the metal ....and if i see you on the road I assume

you want to commit suicide....so i will not stop...
Re: Is It Right To Worship On The Road Picture by Nobody: 4:32am On Jul 12, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
Hell no its not right to worship on the road...I tend to drive pedal to the metal ....and if i see you on the road I assume

you want to commit suicide....so i will not stop...

Jeez. You are evil. angry Remind me to park my rug somewhere else far away from you. tongue
Re: Is It Right To Worship On The Road Picture by Freksy(m): 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
Lanrefahm: Prayer is very important, it must be observe where ever u r or where ever it meets u

Would you recommend same to a driver or a pilot?
Re: Is It Right To Worship On The Road Picture by mumumugu(m): 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
Op, there is nothing wrong it

(1) (Reply)

Concerning Visions And Angels / The Two Religions / Ashmedai, The King Of Demons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.