Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture (38082 Views)

Champions League Draw: Six EPL Clubs To Participate In The Competition? / Odion Ighalo Turns Down N90Million Per Week Pay / Brazilian Clubs To Make $932.9 Million In Three Seasons From Tv Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by bright007(f): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2013
Brain:what do you think about martins............... ...................Pinky:he was a speed demon on the pitch....he even ran faster than the ball.....but is it true he is just 28?...... Brain:..huh!...if Martins is 28 then i will retire from my quest to take over the world.
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by justman29(m): 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
i love that, Nigerians are full of ideas!
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by abduldope(m): 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2013
wish mikel gt up 2 jearsey grin
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by Artlove(m): 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
Nooo Wonderrr! Naija una no dey shame? angry angry

Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by caukerzee(m): 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
yakoyo1: How many clubs did he play for
and when sanusi lamido says nigerian youths do not like reading.
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by caukerzee(m): 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
bright007: Brain:what do you think about martins............... ...................Pinky:he was a speed demon on the pitch....he even ran faster than the ball.....but is it true he is just 28?...... Brain:..huh!...if Martins is 28 then i will retire from my quest to take over the world.
Mod, please where is the dry button

2 Likes

Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by Aikayy: 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2013
shymexx: Hale Martins!!!

This guy was a star at Inter Milan - did what Kanu couldn't do with that team.

Came to England and scored many screamers and wonderful goals. It's just pity that he underachieved.

Seyi, what did he do that Kanu couln't do? They are not in d same league! One is a god, the other isn't even fit to be his priest.

1 Like

Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by Aikayy: 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
Abeg, does anyone here know dugbe... I saw his brain at mile 2 express on my way home from work. Pls if u know him tell him 2 go n pick up his brain b4 it wld b ran over . Thank U!!!!
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by horlabiyi(m): 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
This is super story.
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by IYANGBALI: 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
owobokiri: This guy will go broke the first week after retirement.
bad belle,God no go gree u
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by nairaman66(m): 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
sniper099: U can say that again

I hope he goes further- imprinting them on his fleet of cars.. Maybe his ***!
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by nairaman66(m): 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2013
JideTheBlogger: Awesome. I will do the same thing.... grin

No, you won't!
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by princemmab(m): 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2013
cupid4ig: dont mind him. 60percent of nairalanders dont read, some just want first to comment and to make stupiiiid and s
I guess you are also among this said 60% , cos u didn't notice that d. Comment was made by a female, yet you said 'don't mind HIM'
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by amiskurie(m): 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2013
spongeback: But am seeing super eagles jersey there too is super eagles also a club But then again who said it wasn't.
wuhmanu,read all over again.
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by Skmoda360(m): 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2013
Onyenna:

Hahahahaaaaaaa!!!!! I don faint!!!!!!!

No be small tin oooooh!!!!
Shooooo!!!!
You only need smiles not laughing ok.....
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by etochi11(m): 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
SHARAP DER! *angry* re u his God? Jobless prophet
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2013
shymexx: Hale Martins!!!

This guy was a star at Inter Milan - did what Kanu couldn't do with that team.

Came to England and scored many screamers and wonderful goals. It's just pity that he underachieved.

Probably cus hes 28yrs old when hes really 41yrs old.
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by nerodenero: 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2013
This is creativity at its peak.
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by Rooneyboy(m): 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
This is kinda stale to me, saw this 2years back when I went visiting him in his house.

Can remember snapping it aswell.

Here is mine........

Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2013
Is dat guy still 28? I wouldn't b surprised to wake up one day n hear dat my age has overtaken his!
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by honeric01(m): 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
caukerzee: and when sanusi lamido says nigerian youths do not like reading.

El rufai did, not sanusi!
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by caukerzee(m): 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
honeric01:

El rufai did, not sanusi!
thank you! i confused the two personalities.
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
REALITY101: Ok now I need to do the same with brands of condoms I've used.. Oops they won't fit

na blue film u Dey act?
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by steffans(m): 12:17am On Jul 13, 2013

I knw Martins primary Skol mate dat works in FBN and he is 39 now!!!
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by PStacks(m): 12:25am On Jul 13, 2013
Correct Boy.

Widely travelled Player..

I think I know of only Nicholas Anelka that should have played more clubs.

Plus the guys Acrobatic surmasults stands him out.. ObaGoal..
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by Bekkichi: 12:29am On Jul 13, 2013
[color=#550000][/color]
gen2briz: Naija mentality

What's 'naija mentality' in this act now. If this was done by a white man, would you have condemned it? Please grow out of your inferiority complex.
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by clever5680: 1:11am On Jul 13, 2013
Nice one there. Nicholas Anelka is also planin a funiture factory with his
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by Emmyk(m): 1:27am On Jul 13, 2013
This is good
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by jaytime(m): 2:57am On Jul 13, 2013
Wow, nice.
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by 3ace(m): 3:14am On Jul 13, 2013
spongeback: But am seeing super eagles jersey there too is super eagles also a club But then again who said it wasn't.
Na anoda pesin wey no dey read well be dis. you wan tell me say you no see am wen dem talk say him use shirts from his former clubs and Nigeria? And you no be first to comment o, I for say na dat one dey ya head wey no make you read am well.
@topic, I like am, na nice creativity.
Re: Martins Turns Jerseys From Ex-clubs To Dining Room Furniture by Groosland(m): 4:10am On Jul 13, 2013
Gud of you Martins!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chelsea FC Confirm Todd Boehly & Co As New Club Owners / My Life Is In Danger - Sunday Oliseh Cries Out / Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.