Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

50 Funny Errors And Mistakes On CV... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 50 Funny Errors And Mistakes On CV... (1556 Views)

Importance Of Including Hobbies And Interest On CV / 50 Avoidable Errors And Mistakes On CV... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Funny Errors And Mistakes On CV... by Tonyblu(m): 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
50 Funny errors and mistakes on CV...

In your job-search, it's easy to buy into your own delusion that a "funky" resume filled with supposed work-jokes will stand you out from the pack and get you the job faster, or that employers are too busy to notice those tiny errors scattered all over your resume. These 50 resume bloopers are a fraction of what employers find in applicants' resumes; from typographical errors to downright stupid statements. Perhaps you'll find a reason to proofread your resume properly before forwarding it to any employer.
50. Experience: "Demonstrated ability in multi-tasting."

49. Objective: "So one of the main things for me is, as the movie 'Jerry McGuire' puts it, 'Show me the money!'"

48. Skills: "I can type without looking at thekeyboard."

47. Qualifications: "Twin sister has accounting degree."

46. Salary desired: "Starting over due to recent bankruptcies. Need large bonus when starting job."

45. Objective: "What I'm looking for in a job: #1) Money #2) Money #3) Money."

Click to see more...http://tonyblu2..co.uk/2013/07/50-funny-errors-and-mistakes-on-cv.html

Source: http://tonyblu2..co.uk/
Re: 50 Funny Errors And Mistakes On CV... by iebanehita(m): 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha..

^^
You wan tear my belle with laugh?!.. Jeezus Krist!
See errors.

Salary Requirements: The higher the better kò, the higher the hotter ní.

The one I am curious about is the 9-paged cover letter?..shocked:/:/
Re: 50 Funny Errors And Mistakes On CV... by Tonyblu(m): 9:19am On Jul 12, 2013
Re: 50 Funny Errors And Mistakes On CV... by iebanehita(m): 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
^^
bro, the link keeps showing error.
Re: 50 Funny Errors And Mistakes On CV... by Tonyblu(m): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2013
Soree,
just corrected it.

Enjoy.

(1) (Reply)

New Job Vacancies For 5th August 2014 / Guardian Newspapers Limited Job Vacancies (5 Positions) / A Fruit Juice Company Is Recruiting For Sales Supervisors And Sales Executives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.