Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding (33230 Views)

Man, 27, Remanded For Biting Off Police Officer’s Ear / Peace Ambassador Arrested For Biting Fiancé’s Manhood In Delta / Woman arrainged for biting neighbor's testicles in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding by oderemo(m): 9:27am On Jul 18, 2013
greall1: Judge u are heartless

guess he/she trying to look @ the issue frm a less harsh angle.
Re: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding by suzyluv(f): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2013
Maybe she dey feel say na KONG FUL she dey fight
Re: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding by redcliff: 9:42am On Jul 18, 2013
pc guru: if only u knew how callous you sound,sometimes you don't have to always comment

[size=14pt]Like someone said, i was only seeing the less harsh angle to it. [/size]

andyanders: I think you re more useless than the mother of the baby with your comment. Fr the first time, I am seeing or reading from someone who reasons with his/her anus than brain. You are now blaming an innocent child? You need help as your own madness is more serious than the mother of the baby.

[size=14pt]lool. Bro, totally unnecessary for you to have typed this. [/size]

greall1: Judge u are heartless

[size=14pt]Nope I am not, besides, I don't think you like babies than I do.[/size]

ode remo: guess he/she trying to look @ the issue frm a less harsh angle.

[size=14pt]Thank you so much.[/size]
Re: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding by Syenite(m): 9:57am On Jul 18, 2013
This boy must not hear this story when he grows up. He will hate his mother for life. angry angry
Re: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding by Rohzay(m): 10:17am On Jul 18, 2013
na chinessssssseee film b diz or real..........coz i no see d likes of jet li,jackie chan,,etc
Re: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding by olabamiji09(m): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2013
redcliff: [size=14pt]hes lucky he's still a baby. when he grows up, 1. he wont remember any of this 2. his skin would have gone back to normal without scars.bet baby, why you sef go bite your mama eh? for your life you no go try am hagain grin grin[/size]
Gbam true talk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heartless fellow........ Dancing awilo
Re: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding by aliumik: 10:21am On Jul 18, 2013
This is so wrong though i guess the number was exaggerated!
Re: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding by Dipoboy4luv: 10:26am On Jul 18, 2013
The woman has a very big problem for real, even if the baby bite herthe best she can do is to hit him on his bombom, nut dis wicked act she committed
Re: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding by midetinz(m): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2013
The mama don treat the baby Bleep UP
Re: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding by kwajahafiz(m): 10:56am On Jul 18, 2013
Lilimax: 90 times! This is very awful ?
The mother may be suffering from post-partum depression but the overeaction is
too violent for a baby.
Poor Child cry cry
postpartum often occurs within a month or two at most after birth...This is a classics case of a lingering mental illness...
Re: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding by ddeola: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2013
D woman don craze o, she no ask her own mother to confirm to her say she too don bite her breast as a baby before. Na all babies dey bite,except you no suck breast as a baby.
Re: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding by Jidejaay: 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2013
Wicked mother
Re: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding by ROYALD(m): 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
HEY WOMAN WHY DID YOU STABBED YOUR BABY AFTER ALL HE OR SHE IS NOT THE ONLY BABY THAT USED TO BITE THE MOTHER WHILE BREAST FEEDING

I DID IT WHEN I WAS A BABY BUT MY MUM JUT SLAP ME THEN I CRIED THAT IS ALL

OH! IF I LOOK AT THAT BABY FACE I SEEM TO CRY,INFARCT LET ME TELL YOU IF I AM THE FATHER OF THAT BABY I WILL KILL YOU IDIOTT IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT READY TO TENDER OR TO ENDUE JUST BABY BITE WHY DID YOU GET PREGNANT.I REST MY PEN
Re: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding by penny01502: 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2013
Nigerian babies both born nd unborn please take note, Nigeria now has relationship with china
Re: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding by stainlink(m): 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
na pin dem use stab am abi na wetin? if dem stab person 90 time which included more on the face my people e go baddddddd. see d small small stitches na.... dis story ehh
Re: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding by gnot: 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
jackbauersballs: Damn...

See Chinko Chucky grin grin

Chinko dey vex o...
mugu grin grin grin
Re: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding by Holluwertoby(m): 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
Oh God,wat kinda mum wil ever do dat 2 a child if she's nt disturbed upstairs,oh poor child,who didn't knw wat he was doin.
Re: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding by okwele1(f): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2013
Lord ve mercy & save this child
Re: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding by boonbiti: 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2013
That's wickedness of the highest order .i feel for the innocent child.they need to take that woman to psychiatric hospital
Re: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding by japhmanuel: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
Just because the baby bite her breast? They should even cut the breast off..didn't she bite her mothers own..mtcheeeew..some people can't think
Re: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding by davitoh3: 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
Kill the woman by stabbing too strong baby though
Re: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding by addicted268(f): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
Dolly-Parton:
China is a messed up country, for leaving that baby in d same house with the assasin of a woman.
Imagine the kind mind! Stab baby 90times.

I tell you!what was d woman thinking?she may be mad for all I care but what were the government officials thinking leaving d baby with d woman?are they all mad too?
90times?d woman should be confined in a mental institution or something abeg.she ll soon kill that child.
Re: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding by essiehanda: 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
OMG!!! She needs to get arrested and be punished severely
Re: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding by Miraclebaby1109: 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2013
Very harsh of his mum, he is really lucky to have escaped death eh.
Re: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding by Chimmywhite: 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
Wot was dis woman thinking? Is it dat d baby knws wel nd bit her or wot,dis woman is nt her self make u na help am ooo
Re: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding by Omotolaaraujo(f): 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
:oShe should be sterilized and removed from society.
Re: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 19, 2013
y una dey blame d woman,na kongfu she dey teach her pikin nw,or hav u forgotten d saying that goes thus.....catch dem young.lwkmd.
Re: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding by Mikebis(m): 9:13am On Jul 19, 2013
Why did she do that?that devils work
Re: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding by Abyzan(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2013
this kind old pikin still de suck breast
Re: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding by Shokoloko(f): 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2013
My heart breaks with the terrible terrible things being done to babies and young children. What is their crime? Its wicked. I have a 5 month old. He also bites but I can't imagine hurting him bc of that. This world is too wicked
Re: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding by kulex2k1(m): 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2013
This is obviously a case of Postpartum Psychosis --- severe mental illness after childbirth!!!! because no mom in her right senses wud do such..
Re: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding by ylaa(f): 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2013
how big is the baby's face that the mum stabbed 90 times. the mum must be a very cruel woman> may God punish her permanently. But i dont believe the stabbing. maybe 10 times not 90.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cultists Kill 2 People At A Bar In Ifite Awka, Anambra (Graphic Picture) / Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) / Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.