Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics) (33230 Views)

Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest / Roland Samuel 'Christ' Arrested By NSCDC For Engaging Followers In Anal Sex (Pic / 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics) by EdificationBoss: 6:38am On Mar 24, 2017
Kwame Asiamah, a 42-year old Ghanaian man allegedly had anal sex with his own 3-year old daughter at Asenua near Mamponteng in the Ashanti region of Ghana. The man who is currently at large did not only subject his daughter (name withheld) to anal sex but had vaginal sex with her.
Narrating her daughter’s ordeal in an interview with UltimateFM, the mother of the victim, Emelia Asiamah who for long has been suspecting the act, said she noticed that her daughter experienced pains anytime she attempted to walk or urinate.

According to her, the poor girl disclosed that her father inserted his ‘manhood’ both in her vagina and anus when the mother was not home and most times when she visits the toilet there is always blood dripping out of her body.

‘The incident happened two weeks ago, but when I questioned my husband about it, he denied and ran away from the house, claiming he couldn’t have had sex with his own daughter. I knew he was lying to me, I don’t know why the man I married has turned into a pedophile.

My daughter has not been able to attend school since the incident, how can a father do this to his own daughter?, I thank God that he has publicly confessed, but I have reported the case to the police,’ she mentioned.
She, however, revealed that she was not surprised when her daughter told her of the ordeal because the husband in 2015 had anal sex with their second boy who was almost three years old.

Ms.Emelia indicated that out of stigmatisation and fear, she refused to report the case to the police and even the family members.

The police are hunting for the suspected pedophile.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/photos-man-engages-in-anal-sex-with-his.html

Re: Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics) by Alasi20(m): 6:41am On Mar 24, 2017
What is this one now

9 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics) by eightsin(m): 6:43am On Mar 24, 2017
Hang him by the balls

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics) by Anoneism(m): 6:47am On Mar 24, 2017
evil man

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics) by FreeSpirited: 7:04am On Mar 24, 2017
We used to think its only in Kenya.... Ghana wants to join bad gangs shay

9 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics) by FleetAdmiral(m): 7:24am On Mar 24, 2017
This is terrible...Anal sex with your 3yr old daughter...the man shud be castrated

15 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics) by TINALETC3(f): 9:54am On Mar 24, 2017
undecided
Re: Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics) by Chimaritoponcho: 9:54am On Mar 24, 2017
if they catch this man,they should cut his balls slowly with razor blade

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics) by Olanews: 9:54am On Mar 24, 2017
THIS IS MY JUDGEMENT!

HIT HIM ON HIS BALLS 3 TIMES WITH A SLEDGE HAMMER!!!
I REST MY CASE

COURT!!!!

WATCH CCTV LEAK VIDEO: LADIES STEALS GOODS FROM SUPERMARKET AND HID IN THEIR PANTS

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics) by madridguy(m): 9:55am On Mar 24, 2017
The man might be mentally disabled. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics) by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 24, 2017
Small man

How can you get turned on by a child , na wa ooooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics) by Olateef(m): 9:55am On Mar 24, 2017
Omg
Re: Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics) by austin2all: 9:55am On Mar 24, 2017
THIS IS NATURALLY NOT POSSIBLE JOOR

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics) by sarrki(m): 9:55am On Mar 24, 2017
barbarian
Re: Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics) by themonk(m): 9:56am On Mar 24, 2017
Crazy world...Maybe the woman has stopped giving him anal undecided

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics) by Missonas(f): 9:56am On Mar 24, 2017
Deranged father from the pit of hell. You can run but nt hide.
Re: Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics) by pharmadoctor(m): 9:56am On Mar 24, 2017
Ghan
Re: Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics) by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 24, 2017
Jesuuuuu!

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics) by Chimaritoponcho: 9:57am On Mar 24, 2017
Godprotectigbos:
what do u expect ...even ofonjas have sex with goat grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics) by pmc01(m): 9:58am On Mar 24, 2017
Why not simply get another wife if he had started to find his wife unpleasant?

And we need to start taking therapy serious in this part of the world. The woman claimed he had done it with their son. A therapist should have been called in back then, even if she feared stigmatization from others.
Re: Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics) by xynerise: 9:58am On Mar 24, 2017
Not again undecided
Re: Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics) by sugarbeesmith(m): 9:58am On Mar 24, 2017
make dem insert pestle inside hin Anus
Re: Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics) by maxiuc(m): 9:59am On Mar 24, 2017
Wwhere is Runtown we need to remix that song

Ghana following the ways of kenya
Re: Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics) by kvvlin(f): 10:00am On Mar 24, 2017
Jesus
Re: Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics) by joy42(f): 10:01am On Mar 24, 2017
stupid man with crazy act, may God punish you
Re: Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics) by tmanny1: 10:01am On Mar 24, 2017
this is pure evil... probably for ritual purposes
Re: Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics) by Charly68: 10:02am On Mar 24, 2017
Abi Ghana is facing recession!
Re: Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics) by Xkalaban(m): 10:02am On Mar 24, 2017
Pls direct him to 3rd mainland bridge in Lagos. When he gets there he'll know exactly what to do. Destination HELL dey wait for him.
Re: Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics) by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 24, 2017
Have can a man have intercourse with a 3yr girl with an undevelop private part
Re: Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics) by SeniorZato(m): 10:03am On Mar 24, 2017
So disgusting
Re: Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics) by phynofino: 10:03am On Mar 24, 2017
nawaoo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shares Her Horrific One-chance Experience On Her Way From Work In Abuja / Two Men Arrested For Generating Fake Bank Alerts [Photo] / Teenage Girl Arraigned For Luring Her Girlfriend For Gang-raping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.