Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Mother Stabbed Her 8-month-old Baby 90 Times Because He Bit Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Stabbed Her 8-month-old Baby 90 Times Because He Bit Her (1579 Views)

HELP Me–my Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her 8 Times A Day. What Should I Do? / 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother / 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Stabbed Her 8-month-old Baby 90 Times Because He Bit Her by chinnko: 12:32am On Jul 12, 2013
An 8-month-baby was stabbed by his mother 90 times, mostly on his face, for biting her while she was breastfeeding him.

The Chinese baby, Xiao Bao needed over 100 stitches after the attack for him to survive.

The Chinese baby, Xiao Bao needed over 100 stitches after the attack for him to survive.
According to reports, the young child lives with his mother and two uncles. It was one of the uncles who first discovered Bao lying in a pool of blood in the yard of their home and rushed him to hospital.

The child’s mother later confessed that she stabbed the baby after he bit her during breastfeeding.

A word for this woman please

http://hotupdatez..com/2013/07/shocking-photos-mother-stabbed-her-8.html
Re: Mother Stabbed Her 8-month-old Baby 90 Times Because He Bit Her by Mynd44: 12:40am On Jul 12, 2013
It's in China right? Good, she is gonna hang
Re: Mother Stabbed Her 8-month-old Baby 90 Times Because He Bit Her by chinnko: 12:43am On Jul 12, 2013
yh its in china
Re: Mother Stabbed Her 8-month-old Baby 90 Times Because He Bit Her by Dygeasy(m): 12:47am On Jul 12, 2013
Ha! Some People Just Don't Deserve To Beg Given Children...
Re: Mother Stabbed Her 8-month-old Baby 90 Times Because He Bit Her by Nobody: 4:47am On Jul 12, 2013
C fine bobo! Chei! I just feel like throwin up imaginin d baby's wail when she was doin it.
She has a mental problem.she will be evaluated first before sentence. No sane person will do this. Then again this chinko pple and their outrageous one child policy.who knows what happened but whatever, asylum awaits her
Re: Mother Stabbed Her 8-month-old Baby 90 Times Because He Bit Her by chinnko: 5:04am On Jul 12, 2013
and pple r awtsyd...seeking for juss one child...dunno wt to say..
Re: Mother Stabbed Her 8-month-old Baby 90 Times Because He Bit Her by MayraC(f): 5:11am On Jul 12, 2013
Poor baby ..Really really sad story.. Lots of sick people in this world angry
Re: Mother Stabbed Her 8-month-old Baby 90 Times Because He Bit Her by EfemenaXY: 5:32am On Jul 12, 2013
Stories like these, about mindless crimes committed against helpless, innocent babies, are truly heartbreaking. cry cry

yellowpawpaw: C fine bobo! Chei! I just feel like throwin up imaginin d baby's wail when she was doin it.
She has a mental problem.she will be evaluated first before sentence. No sane person will do this. Then again this chinko pple and their outrageous one child policy.who knows what happened but whatever, asylum awaits her

I know. Sad isn't it? The mother obviously has serious mental issues (Post Natal Depression??) and needs help.

Poor baby... sad
Re: Mother Stabbed Her 8-month-old Baby 90 Times Because He Bit Her by chinnko: 5:34am On Jul 12, 2013
she nids check up
Re: Mother Stabbed Her 8-month-old Baby 90 Times Because He Bit Her by nikkyshyne(f): 6:26am On Jul 12, 2013
Anh ah! With a knife, blade or what? 90 times is an exaggeration abeg. Hmmmmn...

Baby is deformed for life. Pathetic.
Re: Mother Stabbed Her 8-month-old Baby 90 Times Because He Bit Her by greatgod2012(f): 6:28am On Jul 12, 2013
Obviously, no sane person can do this, the woman need to be mentally examined, and might also be as a result of late post natal depression, also, bipolar disorder might not be ruled out.
I wish both the mother and the cute boy a speedy recovery.
Re: Mother Stabbed Her 8-month-old Baby 90 Times Because He Bit Her by chinnko: 6:54am On Jul 12, 2013
amen
Re: Mother Stabbed Her 8-month-old Baby 90 Times Because He Bit Her by Temismith(f): 7:18am On Jul 12, 2013
Holy Ghost shocked!!! Som1 pls tell me its a lie cry!!! No i have to wake up now, dis is a terrible nitemare..... Not 1,2,3,.... But 90 shocked
Re: Mother Stabbed Her 8-month-old Baby 90 Times Because He Bit Her by mysticgal(f): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2013
aww cute baby,embarassedmama bomboy come,kneel down and hands up,now can you please give me five reasons why you want to disfigure bomboy?ijakrikri,social servicies should take the boyundecided
Re: Mother Stabbed Her 8-month-old Baby 90 Times Because He Bit Her by chinnko: 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
d tin iz..she's juss heartless..n i dnt even think he'z really her baby
Re: Mother Stabbed Her 8-month-old Baby 90 Times Because He Bit Her by sapien(m): 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
When person go dey eat lizard, why she no go get mental problem to the extent say shw go carry knife stab her baby?!
Re: Mother Stabbed Her 8-month-old Baby 90 Times Because He Bit Her by sapien(m): 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
When person go dey eat lizard, why she no go get mental problem to the extent say she go carry knife stab her baby?!
Re: Mother Stabbed Her 8-month-old Baby 90 Times Because He Bit Her by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
Eewwwwwwo, Pls feed to the crocodiles. Hediiotic woman! cry
Re: Mother Stabbed Her 8-month-old Baby 90 Times Because He Bit Her by chinnko: 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
guess she'z unda a spell
Re: Mother Stabbed Her 8-month-old Baby 90 Times Because He Bit Her by generalstingz(m): 1:29am On Nov 15, 2013
i tell You!!
Re: Mother Stabbed Her 8-month-old Baby 90 Times Because He Bit Her by True2myself24(f): 1:50am On Nov 15, 2013
shocked shocked shocked I don't know what to say.
Re: Mother Stabbed Her 8-month-old Baby 90 Times Because He Bit Her by True2myself24(f): 1:53am On Nov 15, 2013
greatgod2012: Obviously, no sane person can do this, the woman need to be mentally examined, and might also be as a result of late post natal depression, also, bipolar disorder might not be ruled out.

I agree, there must have been some kind of post traumatic stress going on because this is just crazy.

(1) (Reply)

Sad : Boy, 3, Dies While Hugging Electrocuted Mum / Urgent! Please Help Me With A Suitable Name For My Cute Son / Five Ways To Solve Family Issue Without A Third Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.