Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,262 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Opinion: When Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Opinion: When Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband (1587 Views)

Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / How I Set A Trap For My Wife, Caught Her Cheating With Secret Lover - Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: When Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband by WHOcarex: 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
Different women reacts differently when they catch their husband cheating. When they catches the man in the act or by way of sex chats, some will want to pull down heaven while some take it calmly but will surely react.

Now my point is that, if your wife caught you cheating or cheated, and didn't react immediately or say anything for the first second and third day, she is definitely cheating on you too.

Some men and even women here will be like 'oh she probably have a big plan coming bla bla bla...or she just decided to leave the man to his conscience bla bla bla...
Any plan you couldn't see, feel or sense within 1,2,3,4 days Na wash.

Even if you can't see the plan coming, you should be able to at least feel it. If she keeps acting ALL NORMAL like nothing happened, she is obviously cheating on you too. Simple.

I don't know how best to explain it. I believe you got my point. This is my opinion. You can share yours.
Re: Opinion: When Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband by 48noble(m): 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
Gud op
Re: Opinion: When Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Opinion: When Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband by toys2seven(m): 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
Pssh!
Catch... Not catches.
Didn't read further after that.
Re: Opinion: When Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband by xpac01(m): 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
Make I use fear agree.
Re: Opinion: When Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband by DTOBS(m): 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
ok
Re: Opinion: When Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband by austine4real(m): 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
Fear women!!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: When Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband by SUGARBEE(f): 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2015
Op construct your English better in future posts
Re: Opinion: When Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband by Chidoks(f): 11:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
i think i agree.come to think of it, if you say nothing after finding out that your partner is cheating on you; two things are involved.1: it's either you are cheating or2: you once cheated and lack the moral justification to raise the necessary dust.
Re: Opinion: When Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband by eherbal(m): 10:33am On Aug 23, 2015
Op, did it ever occur to you that the silence of the lady must've been induced by shock of the discovery? Pls kindly modify your post for easy comprehension. wink
Re: Opinion: When Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband by kandiikane(m): 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lol, a wife lacking moral justification to raise dust, for where na? Even if she came from her boy boy when she caught you cheating she will still react. If she has not said anything, believe me, she dey plan your demise.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: When Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
Where we I catch him cheating ?Definitely no time to be chasing him around. I don't think he will be stupid enough to bring her In the house.I don't think I will cheat on my husband though if he is cheating. No need!
Re: Opinion: When Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband by JudgementHammer: 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
What is all this nonsense abt cheating. Can't there rather be a talk on how to avoid cheating instead? I'm sorry I dnt like hearing of it. I just can't do it.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: When Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband by SAMBARRY: 3:25am On Aug 24, 2015
It's a 2 way street my dear

Re: Opinion: When Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband by MARKone(m): 3:48am On Aug 24, 2015
Op, it doesn't apply that way all the time. I know of a man who caught another man humping his wife. He did not say anything, just went and collected what he forgot and left again. Her husband never brought up the issue, never told anyone, just that he stopped eating her food and having sex with her. The man's long silence on the matter, scared her, she had to call for a family meeting to confess. Mind you, the man made it known there, that what Pained him was that he has always been faithful. So in summary, fear anyone, that catches his/her spouse cheating and keeps quiet.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: When Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband by focus7: 6:54am On Aug 24, 2015
There are women just as there as there are men that will still react badly when they catch their spouse on the cheating game upon the fact that they are cheating on the same spouse, so it all depends on the individual.

(1) (Reply)

Father Rapes 7 Year Old Old Daughter / Baby For Adoption / Mistress Beats Up Lover’s Wife For Disrupting Kiss (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.