Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

I Want To Trade FOREX But Don't Have The Knowledge... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Trade FOREX But Don't Have The Knowledge... (857 Views)

Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds? / I Want To Invest 60,000 But Don't Know How. / Help! Please: I Want To Start Bulk Sms Business But Don't Know Which: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Trade FOREX But Don't Have The Knowledge... by miitcash(m): 1:10am On Jul 12, 2013
LEARN THE LATEST FOREX STRATEGY THAT MAKES YOU LIVE $400 MONTHLY FROM JUST INVESTING JUST A FEE OF $20 - EVEN IF YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOREX... I MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...

You Might Don't Want to Believe This But To Make It Clear This a Live Proven And Tested Way Of Making Money Directly To Your Bank Account Without Any Hassle... As I Said You Don't Need To Be a Strong Forex Guru To Start Earning From This Latest Secret Unrevealed Yet.. That Is if You're So Serious With The System, Then Be Rest Assured That You Will Be Cashing as Little as $400 Monthly To Your Bank Account .... But First ... You Might Want To Be Confuse Because You Might Taught No Matter How Simple I Say The System Is ... One Has To Know Forex... Get Something Straight....
UNBELIEVABLE FACTS

1. You Don't Need Anything Such As Laptop (If You Don't' Have) Use Any Cafe'

2.You Just Need To Understand How To Fill A Form And Browse...

3.How To Log In To Your Forex Account...

4.You Don't Need To Glue Your Eyes To A Computer 247

5. META4 Irrelevant

As simple as the system is all you need to do is to either fund your account with just a fee of $20 either through PERFECT MONEY,PAYZA or through a system in the package that pays directly to your bank account with no needed charges ever...

having done that you just proceed to any cafe' following the steps listed in this manual in the most appropriate way, once this is done, you can start looking forward to your first withdrawal... no string attached... isn't that just wonderful...?

I bet it is... right...?

1. Are you serious about your investment this year ...?

2.Are you planning to get involve in forex business...?

3. Are you searching for a business that will require little capital to start...?

4. do you care to invest into a lucrative business...?

IF YES, LEAVE COMMENT I WILL FORMALLY SHOW IT TO YOU FOR A TOKEN. SIMPLE
Re: I Want To Trade FOREX But Don't Have The Knowledge... by natruetalk: 8:09am On Jul 12, 2013
miitcash: LEARN THE LATEST FOREX STRATEGY THAT MAKES YOU LIVE $400 MONTHLY FROM JUST INVESTING JUST A FEE OF $20 - EVEN IF YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOREX... I MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...

You Might Don't Want to Believe This But To Make It Clear This a Live Proven And Tested Way Of Making Money Directly To Your Bank Account Without Any Hassle... As I Said You Don't Need To Be a Strong Forex Guru To Start Earning From This Latest Secret Unrevealed Yet.. That Is if You're So Serious With The System, Then Be Rest Assured That You Will Be Cashing as Little as $400 Monthly To Your Bank Account .... But First ... You Might Want To Be Confuse Because You Might Taught No Matter How Simple I Say The System Is ... One Has To Know Forex... Get Something Straight....
UNBELIEVABLE FACTS

1. You Don't Need Anything Such As Laptop (If You Don't' Have) Use Any Cafe'

2.You Just Need To Understand How To Fill A Form And Browse...

3.How To Log In To Your Forex Account...

4.You Don't Need To Glue Your Eyes To A Computer 247

5. META4 Irrelevant

As simple as the system is all you need to do is to either fund your account with just a fee of $20 either through PERFECT MONEY,PAYZA or through a system in the package that pays directly to your bank account with no needed charges ever...

having done that you just proceed to any cafe' following the steps listed in this manual in the most appropriate way, once this is done, you can start looking forward to your first withdrawal... no string attached... isn't that just wonderful...?

I bet it is... right...?

1. Are you serious about your investment this year ...?

2.Are you planning to get involve in forex business...?

3. Are you searching for a business that will require little capital to start...?

4. do you care to invest into a lucrative business...?

IF YES, LEAVE COMMENT I WILL FORMALLY SHOW IT TO YOU FOR A TOKEN. SIMPLE

$20 to make $400
no laptop use cafe

am running out of here sharp sharp shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Want To Trade FOREX But Don't Have The Knowledge... by Idy179(m): 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2013
Pls drop ur number so dat we discus.
Udo.idopise@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Trade FOREX But Don't Have The Knowledge... by miitcash(m): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2013
Idy179: Pls drop ur number so dat we discus.
Udo.idopise@gmail.com
kindly send me a blank mail with subject. FOREX HIDDEN TREASURES to ogbodo.j.amobi@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Trade FOREX But Don't Have The Knowledge... by miitcash(m): 10:19am On Jul 13, 2013
just give me ur 3minutes to explain certain things to you..
my names not withheld as same with my mail address (ogbodo.j.amobi@gmail.com). A adage when translated from igbo language says " when a single finger get stain from palm oil, it affect every one. Every page u turn to, everybody is selling something. scammer have made novice not to believe the real people.
Note:
Even the real may not really give you they secrets. they will always want u to depend on them.
i just took time to explain this.
Re: I Want To Trade FOREX But Don't Have The Knowledge... by wisemanj(m): 10:39am On Jul 13, 2013
miitcash: just give me ur 3minutes to explain certain things to you..
my names not withheld as same with my mail address (ogbodo.j.amobi@gmail.com). A adage when translated from igbo language says " when a single finger get stain from palm oil, it affect every one. Every page u turn to, everybody is selling something. scammer have made novice not to believe the real people.
Note:
Even the real may not really give you they secrets. they will always want u to depend on them.
i just took time to explain this.
very true dey make u depend on dem
Re: I Want To Trade FOREX But Don't Have The Knowledge... by miitcash(m): 10:53am On Jul 13, 2013
once you decide that u want to start up online business. u will discover as if your pockets has hole. more expenses with little or no results. Believe me what your are sold may or may not make you money. because the gurus will always some part as secrets to keep them floating. Enough of this story.
Have you bought PERFECT MONEY, PAYZA, SOLID PAY, OKPAY before.
then you need this, I will show you how they generates those currencies. pls. good things dont say much. even if its a lie try this system
Re: I Want To Trade FOREX But Don't Have The Knowledge... by surveycash2: 12:26am On Jul 16, 2013
natruetalk:

$20 to make $400
no laptop use cafe

am running out of here sharp sharp shocked shocked shocked

LWKMD grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Can Somebody Put Me Through On How To Start Importing Brazillian/human Hairs? / Freee Forex Software For Traders. / Do You Have A FACEBOOK Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.