Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds? (1616 Views)

Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? / Beer Palour! A Very Fast Profit Making Business! But Why? / My Salon Is Ready For Business But No Stylist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds? by PulseWeb: 11:50am On Nov 06, 2015
Hello, are you out of cash or struggling to maintain a steady income? Have you heard of Bulksms platform and would like to venture into it. Are you unable to pay the fee set by the developer? I am here to help you out. With N5000 you can get a bulksms website designed for you.

What is the N5000 for?
The N5000 covers the domain and hosting registration.

What is the cost of designing the website?
You will get the website designer for you for FREE but you have to purchase the domain and hosting from us.

What if I have a domain and hosting?
All you need to do is pay the N5000 and the website will be designed for you.

Where can I purchase sms units?
We sell sms units to reseller at N1.40k per unit BUT U CAN BUY UNITS FROM ANY PROVIDE OF YOUR CHOICE

Below are some site we have designed:

Www.tripleclicksms.com
Www.chatup9ja.com
Www.smsbaseng.com
Www.ebanksms.com

And many more. U can contact 08062207346 BBM: 24D2A0CC
Re: Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds? by rotimileye(m): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
Send bulk SMS for as low as N1.10k per unit
www.covenantplussms.com
We charge just 1 unit for a message
Re: Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds? by bemagnify: 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
Can I add u on whatsapp
Re: Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds? by PulseWeb: 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
yes you can 08062207346
bemagnify:
Can I add u on whatsapp
Re: Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds? by bemagnify: 11:50am On Nov 07, 2015
Added u bt u AR still nt on my list... Pls can I give u 4k....*seriously interested*
Re: Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds? by PulseWeb: 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
no sir, its 5k whatsapp:08062207346
bemagnify:
Added u bt u AR still nt on my list... Pls can I give u 4k....*seriously interested*
Re: Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds? by PulseWeb: 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
Good morning, begin your week with an investment that can change the income situation. call or whatsapp us for more Enquires about our offer
Re: Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds? by PulseWeb: 9:58am On Nov 11, 2015
Good morning, begin your week with an investment that can change the income situation. call or whatsapp us for more Enquires about our offer
Re: Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds? by cdoffx(m): 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
bemagnify:
i would advice you take the opportunity he has lowered the price more than enough and he is reliable cos he set up my webhosting bulk sms sub section

1 Like

Re: Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds? by PulseWeb: 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
thanks cdoffx am happy to help.
cdoffx:

i would advice you take the opportunity he has lowered the price more than enough and he is reliable cos he set up my webhosting bulk sms sub section
Re: Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds? by PulseWeb: 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
i just completed another. completed within 24hrs. www.mysmslink.org
Re: Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds? by PulseWeb: 10:06am On Nov 15, 2015
Offer still open
Re: Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds? by PulseWeb: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2015
i just completed another. completed within 24hrs. www.dwebconsults.net
Re: Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds? by PulseWeb: 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
Offer still open
Re: Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds? by LORDDICE(m): 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
PulseWeb:
Hello, are you out of cash or struggling to maintain a steady income? Have you heard of Bulksms platform and would like to venture into it. Are you unable to pay the fee set by the developer? I am here to help you out. With N5000 you can get a bulksms website designed for you.

What is the N5000 for?
The N5000 covers the domain and hosting registration.

What is the cost of designing the website?
You will get the website designer for you for FREE but you have to purchase the domain and hosting from us.

What if I have a domain and hosting?
All you need to do is pay the N5000 and the website will be designed for you.

Where can I purchase sms units?
We sell sms units to reseller at N1.40k per unit BUT U CAN BUY UNITS FROM ANY PROVIDE OF YOUR CHOICE

Below are some site we have designed:

Www.tripleclicksms.com
Www.chatup9ja.com
Www.instantglobalsms.com
Www.smsbaseng.com
Www.ebanksms.com

And many more. U can contact 08062207346 BBM: 24D2A0CC
what if everytin will be done for me
Re: Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds? by PulseWeb: 7:07am On Nov 20, 2015
LORDDICE:

what if everytin will be done for me
Please rephrase ur question. I don't understand
Re: Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds? by PulseWeb: 8:24am On Nov 23, 2015
Re: Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds? by PulseWeb: 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
offer still available
Re: Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds? by PulseWeb: 10:41am On Nov 26, 2015
www.amenbulksms.com also took part in the offer
Re: Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds? by PulseWeb: 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
Offer still available
Re: Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds? by PulseWeb: 8:06am On Feb 03, 2016
we are back with our offer... contact if u are interested.

www.memoriesbuksms.com also took part in the offer
Re: Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds? by cousins: 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
I have domain name already for my company and I plan to be sending bulk sms on a regular basis. How do I integrate both
Re: Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds? by PulseWeb: 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
cousins:
I have domain name already for my company and I plan to be sending bulk sms on a regular basis. How do I integrate both
the bulksms component can be integrated into ur company website if it is joomla or u can host the bulksms website on a subdomain and u can send the sms from there
Re: Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds? by PulseWeb: 8:38am On Feb 04, 2016
website offer still available
Re: Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds? by PulseWeb: 8:37am On Feb 05, 2016
Try an invest in a business that people need daily. Bulksms is one of them
Re: Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds? by MRGRACE(m): 11:28am On Feb 05, 2016
Hello, Happy New Month, U can Get ur very own Bulk sms platform with 5000 sms units, Interswitch Integrated, & u can buy additional sms units at 90kobo per unit for just N10,000
Let me know if interested..
SetUp within 48hrs
Examples, 9jabestsms.com, cheapsms4u.com, bishopconceptsms.com...

YOUR SMS PORTAL WILL BE BUILT WITH SPC4 COMPONENT WHICH HAS MANY INCOME ENHANCING FEATURES...
Re: Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds? by MRGRACE(m): 11:29am On Feb 05, 2016
Hello, Happy New Month, U can Get ur very own Bulk sms platform with 5000 sms units, Interswitch Integrated, & u can buy additional sms units at 90kobo per unit for just N10,000
Let me know if interested..
SetUp within 48hrs
Examples, 9jabestsms.com, cheapsms4u.com, bishopconceptsms.com...

YOUR SMS PORTAL WILL BE BUILT WITH SPC4 COMPONENT WHICH HAS MANY INCOME ENHANCING FEATURES...
Re: Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds? by PulseWeb: 8:41am On Feb 06, 2016
offer still available. Try an invest in a business that people need daily.
Re: Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds? by PulseWeb: 9:18am On Feb 08, 2016
Re: Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds? by PulseWeb: 7:53am On Feb 10, 2016
offer still available. Try an invest in a business that people need daily.

(1) (Reply)

Rice For Sell / From $50-$100 At The Rate Of 250/$ / youwin!connect 2017 successful applicants list is out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.