Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Today, I Witnessed A Miracle - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Today, I Witnessed A Miracle (1010 Views)

I Witnessed A Funny Discrimination So I Played God (true Story) / This must be a Miracle / Anonymous Story: "I Witnessed A Murder" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today, I Witnessed A Miracle by churific(m): 1:18am On Jul 12, 2013
On the 3rd day, I witnessed a miracle!

One of our suppliers' VP took me to lunch today to progress some negotiations. He ordered, CHICKEN FRIED CHICKEN...and that was not a typo...what the heck is a chicken fried chicken...in Kentucky?...as if Kentucky Fried Chicken wasn't enough!

Anyways, I ordered some ribs (half rack since I eat like a snail and wanted to be considerate), sweet mashed potatoes and corn with pink lemonade. The toasts/breads were excellent...I only ate one and he ate 3 even before I could butter my knife...not even the bread...I was impressed but silently unhappy since I wanted one more.

You can't really just scream for more toast in a corporate lunch so I marked the location with an X! I'm coming back on a later date for more of those bread.

We had a great conversation about the world, soccer, Louisville, Purdue and then his company and the negotiation...The food came about 15 minutes later and it was time to eat. I smiled at my corn, took a sip of my lemonade with 2 scoops of sweet mashed potatoes. I looked up across the table and the CHICKEN FRIEND CHICKEN had disappeared! Evaporated! I mean GONE, without a trace...within seconds...what the heck?

I almost chocked on my corn...UNBELIEVABLE...At this point, I had to call for TO-GO plate. If I knew this guy was the Usain Bolts or Houdini of eating, I woud've ordered a full rack [free meal] and took my time when I got back to my office.

Oh well, still a great day but WONDERS SHALL NEVER END!
---

Check out my blog for more of my stories: Humoredin.com and follow me on twitter @Churific for some great and interesting discussions and interactions about Nigeria, Africa, etc

(1) (Reply)

Akpors Life His3 Laf Til U Fall / Top 10 Materials Nigerians Use To clean Dem Anus After Excreting / Ghen! Ghen!!... Let's Solve This "Mathematricks" Together.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.