Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,668 members, 7,837,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Justin Bieber Apologises To President Bill Clinton - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Bieber Apologises To President Bill Clinton (908 Views)

Former US President, Bill Clinton Is Now A Grandfather! / Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom / Goldie Apologises To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justin Bieber Apologises To President Bill Clinton by ImanuelJannah(m): 1:44am On Jul 12, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-BR6eblktncg/Ud9NC2_eLBI/AAAAAAAAAfw/aIGqlhkzluo/s320/BIEBER+FEVER.jpg[/img]

Justin Bieber has apologized, by phone, to Former US President - Bill Clinton for cursing him with the F**K word and spraying his photo with cleaning fluid in a New York City restaurant.

However, President Clinton said, a few hours ago, the pop star called and "he apologized and offered to help the Clinton Foundation." The former US leader declined to provide any other details.

Bieber, on his part, tweeted to his more than 41 million followers thanking Clinton "for taking the time to talk." Bieber tweeted: "Your words meant alot. #greatguy."

A video released Wednesday by TMZ.com shows the 19-year-old Bieber urinating in a mop bucket as he and others race through the New York restaurant kitchen. Before exiting, Bieber sprays President Clinton's photo and drops the F-bomb in reference to the former president.

What's your view on Justin Bieber's action?

SOURCE: www.imanueljannah..com
Re: Justin Bieber Apologises To President Bill Clinton by gluv01(f): 2:47am On Jul 12, 2013
He's still a grown up kid needing moral direction and advice.

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber Apologises To President Bill Clinton by yuzedo: 7:53am On Jul 12, 2013
Say what?! Wait,chill! You mean to tell me that this Canadian fagprincess disrespected President Clinton, whose late Labrador Retriever, Buddy is still of more consequence than the spermspill they call Justin Bieber?!?!?! Chai, men don suffer shaa! sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber Apologises To President Bill Clinton by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 12, 2013
I don't know why these caucasians, spare d rod and spoil d child, he obviously wasn't taught some dire moral lessons with the whip.
Anyway it is better late than never, they should keep that child with me for just 1day, he will come out a changed n morally upright boy d nxt day, alas with scars of flagellate all over him (obvious corporal relic for him 2 savor n nvr 4get) sad sad

Silly child

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber Apologises To President Bill Clinton by Nuzo1(m): 8:47am On Jul 12, 2013
I wonder what will become of him when he hits 25, cos his excuse of being a juvenille won't fly well by then.

That being said, he may have noticed that he is never gonna be accepted and treated like an American...hence his erratic behaviour and disdain for white America.

White America was so carried away by the cute youtube boy...and thereby gave him a platform and all the support as a white boy.
The hate started when white America realized that even tho he's white; he's Canadian and seem to be doing better than any American teenager.

They had to use the media to frustriate him out!

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber Apologises To President Bill Clinton by ImanuelJannah(m): 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2013
Nuzo':
I wonder what will become of him when he hits 25, cos his excuse of being a juvenille won't fly well by then.

That being said, he may have noticed that he is never gonna be accepted and treated like an American...hence his erratic behaviour and disdain for white America.

White America was so carried away by the cute youtube boy...and thereby gave him a platform and all the support as a white boy.
The hate started when white America realized that even tho he's white; he's Canadian and seem to be doing better than any American teenager.

Excellent analysis.... I like your point of view.
Re: Justin Bieber Apologises To President Bill Clinton by ImanuelJannah(m): 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
Nuzo':

Excellent analysis. I LIKE your point of view.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Taiwo Aromokun Delivers Twins / Davido Shows Off His Customized Rolex Writswatch With Diamonds / Tonto Dike Caricature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.