Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom (24592 Views)

Actor Orlando Bloom & Justin Bieber Fights Each Other Over A Girl / Battle Continues: Justin Bieber Gets Beaten By Orlando Bloom At Ibiza! / Orlando Bloom, Brad Pitt, Or Tom Cruise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom by manilasimona: 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
Justin Bieber PUNCHED in the FACE by Orlando Bloom

Download video: http:///JkXkIM

Justin Bieber and on-screen character Orlando Bloom got into a warmed quarrel at Cipriani in Ibiza, Spain, early Wednesday morning, sources told The New York Post.

In the wake of getting in one another’s appearances, Orlando allegedly threw a punch at Justin Bieber’s face — and the swarm cheered.

Sources told Page Six that Orlando took a swing at JB after he made an impolite remark about Orlando’s ex, Miranda Kerr. At the same time a source near JB demanded that the remark was just made after Orlando took a swing, and missed.

The pressure between the two started in 2012 when Justin was seen getting coquettish with Miranda after a Victoria’s Secret design demonstrate in NYC, which purportedly prompted strain between the model and her Hollywood star spouse, Orlando Bloom. The wedded couple then divided in October 2013.

At that point recently single Bloom was seen investing time with JB’s ex, Selena Gomez, in April.

Orlando Bloom & Selena Gomez sit on the walkway and visit together outside The Forum in the wake of appreciating Chelsea Handler’s Live Show on Saturday evening (April 26) in Los Angeles.

Orlando Bloom & Selena Gomez sit on the walkway and visit together outside The Forum in the wake of appreciating Chelsea Handler’s Live Show on Saturday evening (April 26) in Los Angeles.

Justin and Orlando, interim, were spotted early Wednesday morning at the Ibiza hotspot among a starry swarm, including Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan and Diddy.

A source said:

They got in one another’s countenances and there were word. Anyway they were differentiated by their companies.

When they were back together once more, Orlando threw a punch at Bieber. He simply attempted to pop him! The entire spot cheered.

2 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom by junter: 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2014

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom by Mynd44: 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
This is wrong Orlando Bloom should know that it is never right to hit a girl gringringrincheesycheesycheesy

158 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom by Guidette(f): 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
He didn't hit him. Get your facts right and modify your post.

3 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom by iluvweed(m): 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
angry

11 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom by martin1772(m): 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
wetin consin me?

2 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom by Deivid10(m): 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
Only? ..... mtchew
Re: Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom by Vivly(f): 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
Orlando took a swing at Justin so

2 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom by bunmioguns(m): 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
wetin konsain me

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom by Heyliesha(m): 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
And so what?

2 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom by Firefire(m): 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2014

undecided
Re: Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
lol
Re: Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom by excellent2013(m): 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
who is jb and who is ob? do they have cure for ebola v or boko h?

19 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom by timpaker(m): 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
Girlfriend snatcher angry
Re: Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
How is that my business? It doesn't stop the fact that Goodluck Jonathan and his 74 member entourage will be screened for Ebola virus in America. angry

*unfollows thread*

25 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
Bloom shoulda clocked him!

Im no get uncle pishure for house?

2 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom by lexdino: 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
Yet another PR stunt. Human beings shall...
Re: Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom by CharlieMaria(m): 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
How does this provide the cure for Ebola?

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom by Iceprincehkn(m): 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
berem: How is that my business? It doesn't stop the fact that Goodluck Jonathan and his 74 member entourage will be screened for Ebola virus in America. angry
*unfollows thread*

43 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
Re: Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom by raphael4u2c: 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
ehya .am touched. justin, return leg pls
Re: Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom by uzoexcel(m): 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
trolling of the highest order

amazing how many people cheered for this video on twitter...seems bieber is now just a preetty brat
Mynd44: This is wrong Orlando Bloom should know that it is never right to hit a girl gringringrincheesycheesycheesy
Re: Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
I USED TO LUV JB BEFORE.BUT LATELY HE'S BEING ACTING LIKE A CRACKHEAD AND I NO LONGER FANCY HIMangry

ORLANDO BLOOM SHOULD HAVE BEATEN HIM UP.THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN GREATcheesy

4 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom by safarigirl(f): 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
Orlando Bloom no dey shame. Na every mumu you go give face?

This is like Ramsey Noah punching Korede Bello

6 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom by mrarranger: 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
I hate arrogant children like JB and witchkid/wizkid

So am really on the first page on the great NAIRALAND!!!

Sign of good things to come this month.Like if u agree with me.......

2 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom by galaxy52(f): 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
He almost punched him.0.P take note!
Re: Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom by philtex(m): 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
who is justin bieber? cry
Re: Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom by constance500: 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
Now make I read am
Re: Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom by elguaje(m): 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
Re: Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
safarigirl: Orlando Bloom no dey shame. Na every mumu you go give face?

This is like Ramsey Noah punching Korede Bello
AN AZZHOLE LIKE JB DESERVES MORE THAN SLAPPING tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly / Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. / Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.