Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Please Where Can I Watch Or Download The Movie "Last Flight To Abuja" ??? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Please Where Can I Watch Or Download The Movie "Last Flight To Abuja" ??? (7868 Views)

Watch Or Download Nollywood 90s Classic Movies / 19 Mistakes From Last Flight To Abuja / What Anime Show Should I Watch? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Can I Watch Or Download The Movie "Last Flight To Abuja" ??? by Zzyzx92(m): 1:54am On Jul 12, 2013
Please Where can i watch or download the movie "LAST FLIGHT TO ABUJA"........Thanks
Re: Please Where Can I Watch Or Download The Movie "Last Flight To Abuja" ??? by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 12, 2013
google is still your friend bro

try youtube

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can I Watch Or Download The Movie "Last Flight To Abuja" ??? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
Yungwizzzy: google is still your friend bro

try youtube
Youtube for where?

Op, you can get the original DVD from media hubs or order it online at exodus e-store. You can also stream it online. Check this thread for more details.
But if na free download you dey ask, sorry I no fit help and I don't think yoy can get that sef. Atleast for now.

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can I Watch Or Download The Movie "Last Flight To Abuja" ??? by Horus(m): 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2013
Re: Please Where Can I Watch Or Download The Movie "Last Flight To Abuja" ??? by VillageBoi(m): 11:37am On Sep 21, 2013
You can pay to watch it legally on Iroko TV... and if you are already a suscriber then it's ok. I beg let's start dropping Nollywood piracy.
http://irokotv.com/video/5551/last-flight-to-abuja
Re: Please Where Can I Watch Or Download The Movie "Last Flight To Abuja" ??? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
Horus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpIFqtGAITo

Last flight to Abuja
Now we all see the reason why filmmakers don't wanna release their movies on DVD....
Re: Please Where Can I Watch Or Download The Movie "Last Flight To Abuja" ??? by VillageBoi(m): 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
speedyboi:
Now we all see the reason why filmmakers don't wanna release their movies on DVD....
True because there are far too many of our 'own people' that think it is their birthright to have our Nigerian films for free.

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can I Watch Or Download The Movie "Last Flight To Abuja" ??? by okayD: 10:09am On Oct 17, 2013
If you need download the movie, install Internet Download Manager on your system and go to youtube like you want to watch on, the IDM will automatically bring a download link for you and continue enjoying it.
Re: Please Where Can I Watch Or Download The Movie "Last Flight To Abuja" ??? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
Its on youtube now tongue
Re: Please Where Can I Watch Or Download The Movie "Last Flight To Abuja" ??? by Bboy1015(m): 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
why are u people deleting my post, som1 asked a question, and i gave him whot he requested for, the next thing my post is deleted, thats unfair.
Re: Please Where Can I Watch Or Download The Movie "Last Flight To Abuja" ??? by Emmyk(m): 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2013
It's on youtube.com
Re: Please Where Can I Watch Or Download The Movie "Last Flight To Abuja" ??? by Bboy1015(m): 10:00am On Dec 26, 2014
Check out http://nollytube.net for interesting Movies to download this festive seasons.

(1) (Reply)

On Air: Untamed Beauties / Where Can I Download "Battle-on-buka-street"?(pix) / Bleach Mania (Anime)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.