Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson (48279 Views)

Mide Martins Head On Mercy-Aigbe’s Husband’s Arm During Birthday Dinner (Pic) / Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies / Nonso Diobi Replies Tonto On Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by baby124: 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
Lola should mind her business. She really doesnt want to get in a pig sty with Tonto. Because Tonto is crazy and would say anything. She has enough to say to Lola that will make her cry o. She should forget P-Square back up.
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2013
TellWisdom you got no wisdom at all!
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by nerodenero: 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2013
I think Tonto is finding it real hard managing fame and fortune and unfortunately she is gradually becoming irrelevant.I pity the man that will marry her.Wait o,how is that my biz?Her likes dont get married,they get LAID, jumping from one 'joystick' to another and eventually thrown into a trash can.You need to watch it babe as it is getting too much!!!

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by alienware(m): 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2013
Tonto has gone wild ! I dated her in unical, she wasn't like this. The naive little girl then has changed completely.
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by Rossikk(m): 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
^^Fame has gotten to her head.
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by cold(m): 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
Tontoh is a badass b*#ch,you ain't even know it cool
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by oderemo(m): 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
Tonto has gone wild ! I dated her in unical, she wasn't like this. The naive little girl then has changed completely.
nothing do u my guy, which one u dated, was it the tonto or the di/ck.
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by cosify: 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
Good manners from Lola. Tonto, i hope u heard her polite response.
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by Blessmira: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
[quote
author=rigormortis][/b]why did i read this!..my idleness is getting
the better of me...and am sick of this casual leave, didnt know work
could be fun....am going back to work even without overtime pay.....its
better than this.....haba![b]
[/b][b][/quote]

OYO. cheesy
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2013
[quote
author=gboss4sure]You all should know that Tonto Dikeh is very sick and
she has mental issues, does she look normal for now?

Some one that went from this

to this monster

does
she look normal to you?[/quote]hahahahaha....i totally agree with u bros!
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
Beyonce, Jennifer Hudson and co all went back to work 2 months after giving birth. Heck, every woman with a job goes back to work 2 months after giving birth.

Tonto will always remain a fool, her thought process is always bleeped up.
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by Ninilowo(m): 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2013
gboss4sure: You all should know that Tonto Dikeh is very sick and she has mental issues, does she look normal for now?

Some one that went from this to this monster

does she look normal to you?
For where?
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by calabaman(m): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
rigormortis: [/b]why did i read this!..my idleness is getting the better of me...and am sick of this casual leave, didnt know work could be fun....am going back to work even without overtime pay.....its better than this.....haba![b][/b][b]
Hahahahaha. Was in your shoes this week, thank God am back at work!
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by Sike(m): 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
GOOD GOOD GOOD.
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by iamdsam: 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
Na who be this girl? This mumu girl dey find popularity. Them call you for the matter?
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2013
queen binte o: Am not trying to derail this thread,just wondering why there is no topic about 'Malala Yousafzai'? Today is her 16th birthday. Am sure nairaland is not all about Nigeria.thanks

If no one has started such a thread, then you can. It's a good topic.
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by texaco1: 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2013
tonto is on ganja drugs grin grin grin grin
i think she needs to start her rehabilitation early grin grin grin
we need to avoid another donation by force angry angry
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by iamdsam: 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2013
Spotless_babe: hahahahaha....i totally agree with u bros!
She dey take cocaine
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by asanchez(m): 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2013
how e take stop ASUU strikehow e take stop ASUU strikehow e take stop ASUU strike
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by Sofemi(m): 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
Toto Decay mouth too dey rush... angry
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by texaco1: 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
can someone pls upload toto decay song grin grin grin
i love that song because it makes me wanna fall asleep instantly grin grin grin grin grin
dat song na chart buster
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by alolatee(m): 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
queen binte o: Am not trying to derail this thread,just wondering why there is no topic about 'Malala Yousafzai'? Today is her 16th birthday. Am sure nairaland is not all about Nigeria.thanks
.yea.i gbadun you.malala would have made more sense.these days i manage to read 2 or 4 topics on nairaland because stories are not important again as before.the Pakistani girl shot by the Taliban who said insurgents are afraid of the pen and book should have made sense to the moderators better than this odd stories that enjoy followership.i think nairaland is more or less a gossip site these days.
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by pri3stess(f): 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2013
Don't mind this Tonto babe, she just dey vex because even when MJ was pregnant she was still getting roles and as soon as she returned to Nigeria, producers were disturbing her to star in their movies.
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
*yawns,hisses and goes back to homepage* i tink say na beta thing una dey tlk here sef
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by Decryptor(m): 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
Tonto the whiner. Shey the other time, she said the reason why she is not married is because Nigerian men are not romantic. Dog!!
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2013
Tonto needs hot slap and am sure MJ will give it to her very soon. MJ is a better actress than Tonto dike anytime anyday even when she has given birth. Tonto is only jealous and doesn't know how to control herself since MJ is back on screen because MJ will always get the juicy roles than tonto. Let tonto go and hug wet transformer for all I care,her controversy is too much and she has turned from the sweet tonto charity dike to a monster.
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by texaco1: 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
the point is nairaland has contributed immensely to the downgrading of tonto dike by putting her on front page all the time . grin grin grin grin grin

if u like my post give me a like wink wink

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by collynzo2(m): 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2013
These people need attention and jobless people here are giving them enough of it.
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by Caracta(f): 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
And she has fans! What do they really see in that Tonti of a girl?

Smh...
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by texaco1: 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
collynzo2: These people need attention and jobless people here are giving them enough of it.
she is getting negative attention , it is bad for her career angry
but her career is almost over anyway grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by miketonic(m): 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
Why is this Lola omotoya Yoruba girl light skin? Aren't Yoruba female 99.4 % dark skin? Am getting tired of people bleaching their skin
Re: Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson by Merkki(f): 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
Every fan of Tonto dickey needs to go for brain check. Shame on them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo) / Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) / Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.