Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Friday 12th July, 2013 Securing Future Greatness By P - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Friday 12th July, 2013 Securing Future Greatness By P (877 Views)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Tuesday 16th July, 2013 Fulfilling His Purpose By Pas / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Monday 15th July, 2013 New Song Coming By Pastor E. A / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Monday 1st July, 2013 Heavenly Home Coming By Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Friday 12th July, 2013 Securing Future Greatness By P by leffects(m): 5:35am On Jul 12, 2013
Memorise: And the man increased exceedingly, and had much cattle, and maidservants, and menservants, and camels, and asses. Genesis 30:43
Read: Genesis 12:1-3
Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: Genesis 12:1 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: Genesis 12:2 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. Genesis 12:3 Bible in one year: Jeremiah 6-8 Message In everyone’s life, there are three stages – the past, the present and the future. Before looking at the future, it is only wise to consider the past and the present. Why? In most cases, the past is what brought forth the present; and a combination of the past and the present will deliver the future. Behind every success recorded today and tomorrow, there is a solid covenant somewhere in the past. Take for instance the life of Jacob: He had a past, a present and a future. His past was rooted in the covenant God made with Abraham, when He promised to bless him and to make him a blessing (Genesis 12:1-3). His present was in his limited state as Jacob – supplanter, trying to make it by his
........................................................................................................................
http://earlydigest..com/2013/07/rccg-open-heavens-devotion-friday-12th.html
Read n share
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Friday 12th July, 2013 Securing Future Greatness By P by leffects(m): 6:40am On Jul 12, 2013
fresh

(1) (Reply)

Coza's Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Confirms He Had Sex With Ese Walter / Joseph Prince - Worth Hearing / Nigeria Church Business! No More Excuse Not To Pay Offering.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.