Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Nigeria Church Business! No More Excuse Not To Pay Offering.(photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Church Business! No More Excuse Not To Pay Offering.(photo) (861 Views)

Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) / Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed / Church Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Church Business! No More Excuse Not To Pay Offering.(photo) by AllRoundGist: 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
Church business. Now you have no excuse not to pay your offerings and tithes. I wonder what God thinks about these new-age churches. Na wa oh!
http://www.allaroundgist.com/2013/10/nigeria-church-business-no-more-excuse.html

Re: Nigeria Church Business! No More Excuse Not To Pay Offering.(photo) by badmeat(m): 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
Pepper must rest!grin
Re: Nigeria Church Business! No More Excuse Not To Pay Offering.(photo) by PastorKun(m): 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
End time thingz grin
Re: Nigeria Church Business! No More Excuse Not To Pay Offering.(photo) by manmustwac(m): 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
That's the modern church for you money money money
Re: Nigeria Church Business! No More Excuse Not To Pay Offering.(photo) by heskay0: 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
End

Time

Tinzezzzzzzzz
Re: Nigeria Church Business! No More Excuse Not To Pay Offering.(photo) by Alwaystrue(f): 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
I think the message is as simple as it gets ...you CAN....Not You MUST.

Has any of you ever made donations online to red cross and other relief agencies and NGOs? Is it not card payment that is often accepted?

Have you ever paid money into the account of anyone in need or helped them pay for things online?

Its like many do not realise that many nations no longer use cash but use cards, but they keep looking at just the Nigerian way of things.

Christians have been so blessed by God that when some want to give financially, its best to drop cheques or do so online for ease.

Its is always nice to be objective when handling all issues and not just looking for every slight opportunity to bash.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Church Business! No More Excuse Not To Pay Offering.(photo) by Joagbaje(m): 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
All Round Gist: Church business. Now you have no excuse not to pay your offerings and tithes. I wonder what God thinks about these new-age churches. Na wa oh!
http://www.allaroundgist.com/2013/10/nigeria-church-business-no-more-excuse.html

It's the future . BETTER GET USED TO IT. cashless society . Na only church? Bail in the police station will soon carry verve card.
Re: Nigeria Church Business! No More Excuse Not To Pay Offering.(photo) by Gombs(m): 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
@Alwaystrue
*Round of applause
*standing Ovation

#Twale

But folks would ALWAYS find fault...to me it is scriptures being fulfilled.

Mark 14v7

New Living Translation
You will always have the poor among you, and you can help them whenever you want to. But you will not always have me.

So if I wanna give an offering of 100k I should come with cash? When I can use a card effortlessly? What if I wanna give a tithe of N1mill, I shd bring cash shey?

I predict that this thread would amazingly be transformed into a tithe discussion thread.

BTW, I was just passing by
Re: Nigeria Church Business! No More Excuse Not To Pay Offering.(photo) by Zikkyy(m): 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
Alwaystrue: I think the message is as simple as it gets ...you CAN....Not You MUST.

Has any of you ever made donations online to red cross and other relief agencies and NGOs? Is it not card payment that is often accepted?

Have you ever paid money into the account of anyone in need or helped them pay for things online?

Its like many do not realise that many nations no longer use cash but use cards, but they keep looking at just the Nigerian way of things.

Christians have been so blessed by God that when some want to give financially, its best to drop cheques or do so online for ease.

Its is always nice to be objective when handling all issues and not just looking for every slight opportunity to bash.

Alwaystrue must be married to a pastor grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Many Americans Prefer Their Sundays Segregated - CNN / I Am Just Looking At All Christians In Nigeria As Dead People (former Boko Haram / Is The Catholic Church Supporting Isreal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.