Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards (29314 Views)

10 Suspected Robbers Killed In Lagos In 12 Days - Vanguard / 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) / Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2013
they should also go to ota farm and set the old man in there on fire..
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by Nichobabe(m): 11:17am On Jul 12, 2013
picaro:

This is not Jungle justice, it is JUSTICE. did you not hear, the police had failed them. Handing them over to the police, three weeks later, these guys will have bribed their way out and would be on a revenge mission. With no hope for these innocent law abiding citizens, the last hope was to 'let them buurrrnn, let them buurrrn, let them burrrrn'

Like the one that happened in lagos recently where a hotelier reported some robbers in his hotel to the police and a week later the robbers came back looking for him and finally killed him and some customers in the hotel. If we have the kind of police in UK, people will come out to report suspects and crime rate would have reduced.

In Naija if you report person na police go tell the robber later who report am. A country where policemen are arrested for robbering...

Next topic please.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 12, 2013
size38: So this one that happened in lagos is proper? The one that happened in Aluu is barbaric. How can people be burnt 4 stealing ordinary recharge cards. Where are d police? Where are the courts?. It happened in Aluu, it happens everywia in nigeria. It will continue to happen in nigeria. We shld all rise up to condemn jungle justice in nigeri

My friend shut the hell up. In a country where the criminal justice system is a hot mess of corruption, incompetence, and inefficiency, it is ridiculous for you to be espousing utopian ideals. What do you mean by "stealing ordinary recharge cards"? If you are not blind, you would have read that those bloody bâstards were ARMED ROBBERS and were therefore undeserving of any dignity and sympathy usually reserved for normal human beings.

I have said it several times in the past, and I will say it again, I ENDORSE JUNGLE JUSTICE. Any fool that takes up arms against innocent members of society has effectively forfeited his humanity, and should therefore be treated like a mere animal when apprehended. The fact that these fools can easily bribe their way out of police custody and return to wreak more havoc on the rest of society is the philosophical basis for justifying self-help and jungle justice. They should, as a matter of necessity, always be KILLED in the most brutal and mercilless fashion possible, whenever they are caught. The life of one innocent member of society is worth more to me than the useless lives of a million violent criminals.

Rubbish.

8 Likes

Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by ugoezeik(m): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2013
speeder: If this peole finish dey burn here come go hell fire, o boy, na die be dat o. Sha, rest in peace.
u be mumu Ooooo, Hw u go tel person wey go thief n he was cut on d process n set ablaze to rest in peace, r u ok?
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by 3kay945(m): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2013
picaro:

Oh no, you got it wrong. we're civilized humans in an uncivilized environment. In a civilized world, the police would be trusted, and those thieves would be cooling off in jail cells, in a civilized world, the woman's recharge cards wouldn't be seized by the police also, the people will have faith that their case is safe with the police. but nay, everyman protects himself, even from the police. the people cant trust the police and courts, they have to protect themselves and prevent a recurrence of these robberies, and send a message of deterrence to the would-be robbers. THAT, my man is justice. You call it barbaric, i say it is what the society calls for.
What makes their actions inhuman, yet makes a Supreme Courts decision to hang a man human?

I dont like the act committed by the mob, but logically am right behind you grin

1 Like

Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by simight: 11:23am On Jul 12, 2013
We will like to introduce Jobs and travel Dubai (J&T Dubai) to you as a privately owned consulting firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our service is not to recruit for our clients or interview them for any job. We assist our subscribers to reach out to vast high numbers of HRs Manager and available openings in every companies operating in UAE. in J&T, we do CV editing, CV Distribution which is very important to every job seekers and we charge a token amount of money for this service.
How many jobs can job seekers apply for in a day without any distraction from internet like Face book, Skype, movies online etc. may be maximum of 30. As our profession in mins, we roll out your CV to HRs Managers in your area of specialization and general applications with a mail confirmation coming directly into your email.
For further inquiries and clarification, please visit our website JobsandTravel Consultancy- J&T Dubaiour team is very much available to consult and attend to your entire request.
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by cnwamo(m): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2013
a court sentence is entirely different, what i mean is i would rather have the person sentenced to death or jailed rather than burning your fellow man alive all the name of justice.
I would rather shoot the individual with a gun at a critical point where he wont feel much pain than make the person go through such pain, Why i repeatedly asked you if You could bear watching the sight is because i know i cant, its quite different, the person begins to shout, twist and turn etc so what would you be doing; watching with delight!!!!!!!, that to me is Sadism.
picaro:
When a man is condemned to death by the Supreme Court and he is so hanged, why not call that barbarism? the difference is that Seven judges condemn a man, and in this case, the victim and witnesses condemn the man. So why not ask the Supreme court judge is he can bear the sight of a man being hanged or shot?
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by Hoodrat(m): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2013
Damn is a jungle out there, xenophobia and homicide everywhere cheesy 22 century nigeria still be like 5th century
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by ugoezeik(m): 11:27am On Jul 12, 2013
dplomaticVal: Bad outing 4 the hoodlums, The police higher thieves shouldn't hesitate to return the victim's cards.
my dear fget d card because it will be share 50/50 wit Oga @ d top, and if d owner of d card venture to there na she go take her head carry d whole wahala

1 Like

Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by jswissagas(m): 11:28am On Jul 12, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]What a pity
may there soul RIP
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by picaro(f): 11:30am On Jul 12, 2013
cnwamo: a court sentence is entirely different, what i mean is i would rather have the person sentenced to death or jailed rather than burning your fellow man alive all the name of justice.
I would rather shoot the individual with a gun at a critical point where he wont feel much pain than make the person go through such pain, Why i repeatedly asked you if You could bear watching the sight is because i know i cant, its quite different, the person begins to shout, twist and turn etc so what would you be doing; watching with delight!!!!!!!, that to me is Sadism.
Oh, so you were merely speaking of the means, and not the ultimate goal. Ok, so to u, shooting the armed robbers wouldve been appropriate, rather than burning them. It is the pain subsequent u speak of. Well, answer me this. What of the pains these thieves have inflicted on the hundreds of people they have successfully robbed. Do u think they shudder at the shouting, twisting and turning their actions cause their victims? Do u think they think twice before they molest, beat, shoot, and loot? They laugh and enjoy every bit of it. so why not pay them in their own coin?
it is reported that they struck the woman on her head with the butt of their gun; but according to u, we should kill them pleasurably and conveniently to them.
Apparently, the mob didnt agree with you. It is not sadism, and again i say, it was Justice well served

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by darkashes(m): 11:31am On Jul 12, 2013
django1: They even burnt the okada too, wetin make the okada man do now?

This is barbaric undecided
so u knw read say them shoot person collect hin bike. Oga
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by caukerzee(m): 11:31am On Jul 12, 2013
Now nobody will react to this like the aluu4 because there is no grusome video. Nigerians are hypocrits.
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by 3kay945(m): 11:31am On Jul 12, 2013
cnwamo: a court sentence is entirely different, what i mean is i would rather have the person sentenced to death or jailed rather than burning your fellow man alive all the name of justice.

YOu see that is the different between us and them (robbers),they know it and see it as your weakness. They wont hesitate to burn you or kill you in the process of depriving grin them of their loots cool
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by picaro(f): 11:32am On Jul 12, 2013

About the court sentencing, you and i know that is a fallacy in Nigeria. These people are rarely charged to court, that is if they spend more than 3 days behing bars.
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by EMERITUS1(m): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2013
i dont give a 100% support to jungle justice but all u fake guys who would want to sympathise with armed robbers and castigate dana air staff. i wonder what a biased mind
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by segzyndpep(m): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2013
I am in support of that jungle justice..so if they had shot like 4 people to death..nna go dey say well sha rest in peace...now the people kill them nna dey talk rubbish..all the people that say they should have kill them i pray you experience how heartless an arm robbers are..and come back to comment on things like this..useless nigerians..you want to be fair to arm robbers

1 Like

Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by Concept(m): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2013
If this can happen, then such can be extended to the ole nlas; The politicians.
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by darkashes(m): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2013
if really the NPF and the court are carrying out orders rightly, i dont see a reason where nigerians have to set niqqas on fire, well its when corruption stops from the high places then jungle justice will be a thing of the past, for the mean time..nna keep the fire burning on y'all ruthless, cant-watch-american-movies-and-learn-skills niqqas.
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 12, 2013
THE HEIGHT OF SAVAGERY

1 Like

Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by EMERITUS1(m): 11:36am On Jul 12, 2013
just imagine an armed robber kills ur child would u say a mob action against them is jungle justice

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by moscobabs(m): 11:37am On Jul 12, 2013
I support this jungle justice ..dey deserve to die.those guys must be LASU students
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by cnwamo(m): 11:37am On Jul 12, 2013
picaro:
Oh, so you were merely speaking of the means, and not the ultimate goal. Ok, so to u, shooting the armed robbers wouldve been appropriate, rather than burning them. It is the pain subsequent u speak of. Well, answer me this. What of the pains these thieves have inflicted on the hundreds of people they have successfully robbed. Do u think they shudder at the shouting, twisting and turning their actions cause their victims? Do u think they think twice before they rape, beat, shoot, and loot? They laugh and enjoy every bit of it. so why not pay them in their own coin?
it is reported that they struck the woman on her head with the butt of their gun; but according to u, we should kill them pleasurably and conveniently to them.
Apparently, the mob didnt agree with you. It is not sadism, and again i say, it was Justice well served

The people got what they wanted but in my own terms i don't see that as justice, in the developed countries this kinda stuff wouldn't occur because those that carried out your so called justice would be jailed for manslaughter.
Its all good sha.
Let the dead answer their case wherever they are.
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by ceejayluv(m): 11:39am On Jul 12, 2013
jhydebaba: Real Lagosians are not barbaric, it is ur folks from ALUU who migrated to Lagos that are making you believe Lagosians are barbaric cheesy
BULLSHIT...
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by 3kay945(m): 11:40am On Jul 12, 2013
moscobabs: I support this jungle justice ..dey deserve to die.those guys[b] must be LASU students[/b]

Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by picaro(f): 11:41am On Jul 12, 2013
cnwamo:

The people got what they wanted but in my own terms i don't see that as justice, in the developed countries this kinda stuff wouldn't occur because those that carried out your so called justice would be jailed for manslaughter.
Its all good sha.
Let the dead answer their case wherever they are.

You are absolutely right! In DEVELOPED countries. Sadly Nigeria is not such, so we adopt tools that suit out environment. What in developed countries they call Police, we cant call them so in Nigeria. What developed nations consider of their law courts, we cant in Nigeria. And what they call Jungle Justice, well, we may call it Justice here
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by cnwamo(m): 11:42am On Jul 12, 2013
True talk but that doesn't justify burning your fellow human
3kay945:

YOu see that is the different between us and them (robbers),they know it and see it as your weakness. They wont hesitate to burn you or kill you in the process of depriving grin them of their loots cool

1 Like

Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by Jaydee009: 11:44am On Jul 12, 2013
angryOther residents quickly joined the bystander and grabbed the weak robbers, beating them up to a pulp.
He said, “After the vehicle knocked them down while they were attempting to escape, we seized them and beat them to a pulp. The crowd grew larger and this attracted the attention of policemen.”

Our correspondent learnt that a team of policemen from Ikotun Police Station stormedthe scene and attempted to rescue the robbers but were overwhelmed by the mob.
It was learnt that policemen even fired gunshots into the air but the mob remained adamant.
A woman, who runs a bar in the area, said another team of policemen also arrived from Area M, Idimu, but the mob set the robbers ablaze.

Why are Nigerians growing increasingly blood-thirsty. Another Aluu episode playing out here.

By the way the recharge cards and money stolen got looted by the police! Smart thieves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) / RRS Officer Arrests Car-snatching Syndicate Member, Cheats Death (photos) / 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.