Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,023 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards (29303 Views)

10 Suspected Robbers Killed In Lagos In 12 Days - Vanguard / 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) / Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by emmydee(m): 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
Izrhiell: In as much as what they did wuz wrong. I still don't support this jungle justice. Itz jux ridiculous.

You can go ahead and say this because you have not witnessed an
armed robbery attack. Do you know that if the robbers had
the opportunity to shoot or kill, they would have done so.
My uncle's wife who ran from Maiduguri where they had lived
for more than 20 yrs, was shot dead by armed robbers in their
home in igondu area in Lagos 2 months ago leaving 7 young children
simply because she shouted as the robbers were banging on their door.
When they broke through the house, they killed her.
If you have been close to this, you wont say what you said,
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by addicted268(f): 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2013
Oh,Naija my beloved country.I weep for thee!!when will all these end?...that woman took a very silly risk.u see gun,u still dey drag with armed robbers.doesn't she know that many have been killed over less than 400,000naira?
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by propzncribz: 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2013
Omo see suya... Where is the garri?
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by demefa(m): 2:17am On Jul 13, 2013
vitality22:

Honestly, you took the words outta ma mouth. Anybody that shouts jungle justice when a confirmed armed robber caught in the act is burnt to death, may ARMED ROBBERS VISIT SUCH PERSON in JESUS NAME.
Amen
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by adigunomomama(m): 3:17am On Jul 13, 2013
Lol, jungle justice in my area, awon govnor road boys binu lowo. I need to call home to confirm this.
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by Kgdavid(m): 3:20am On Jul 13, 2013
i noticed that an innocent man's motorbike was burnt by the mob...who is going to refund him?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by adigunomomama(m): 3:20am On Jul 13, 2013
[quote author=emmydee]

You can go ahead and say this because you have not witnessed an
armed robbery attack. Do you know that if the robbers had
the opportunity to shoot or kill, they would have done so.
My uncle's wife who ran from Maiduguri where they had lived
for more than 20 yrs, was shot dead by armed robbers in their
home in igondu area in Lagos 2 months ago leaving 7 young children
simply because she shouted as the robbers were banging on their door.
When they broke through the house,

you mean IGANDO AREA? Gosh! So painful.
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by Nobody: 4:59am On Jul 13, 2013
smartchoice:
harsh!

Not at all, an eye for an eye.

I feel quite good that they received the Swift Justice that they deserved.
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by Nobody: 5:23am On Jul 13, 2013
Then I suspect you are a Republican cheesy.

Somorin#1:

Not at all, an eye for an eye.

I feel quite good that they received the Swift Justice that they deserved.
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by able88(m): 7:25am On Jul 13, 2013
hell fire awaits both the burner and the burnee....let him without sin first cast a stone....OMG dis is so inhuman,,dey should'av at least do minor tinz like long prison term or pour dem acid...y should dey take of thier life just like dat?y some of our politicians commit more dan dat.......yoooooooo!LIFE IS SOOOOOOO CHEAP IN DIS COUNTRY........
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by picaro(f): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2013
able88: LIFE IS SOOOOOOO CHEAP IN DIS COUNTRY........
when was it ever expensive?
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by Policewoman(f): 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
Good riddance.
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
able88: hell fire awaits both the burner and the burnee....let him without sin first cast a stone....OMG dis is so inhuman,,dey should'av at least do minor tinz like long prison term or pour dem acid...y should dey take of thier life just like dat?y some of our politicians commit more dan dat.......yoooooooo!LIFE IS SOOOOOOO CHEAP IN DIS COUNTRY........

Guy!!! Na wa you oo!! Pour dem acid? Guy dt wan no good at all o, abeg no dey preach dt thing give ppl o, its better they are burnt to death than to suffer acid attack.
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by kaposky(f): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
What is our NIGERIAN police force doing about street crimes?
Has handling of street crimes become an affair of everybody to render justice without judgement?

Nigeria, God will safe us.

What will happen if those people were innocent?
say sorry to their family members or say what exactly?
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
Deadly and barbaric attack coming from some silly Nigerians who like to take the law into their own hands. It is a big shame people like those are still much allowed to carry out their acts without the police stepping in on time to enforce the law.

What a backward way to go by some citizens.
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by 3kay945(m): 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
Am not saying nairalanders are thieves but I think a thief could be a nairalander grin
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by dependablejesus: 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
stealing is not good but its atrocity in the sight of God and against the law for such judgement,its cruel,you that burnt your fellow human being because he stole,have u forgotten that God could still convert such to turn a new leaf,where are ur conscience if its as a result of ur actions that somebody left this world,someone died for you,what have u done to change them,you just went straight to make ur judgementt,congrat
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2013
3kay945: Am not saying nairalanders are thieves but I think a thief could be a nairalander grin
Lol... Why don't you say it to my face? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
smartchoice: Then I suspect you are a Republican cheesy.

I don't wear my party affiliation on my sleeve besides it has nothing to do with delivering this fantastic and well measured justice to no good doers.

They got what they deserved.

Kill them all and let God sort them out later.
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
Somorin#1:

I don't wear my party affiliation on my sleeve besides it has nothing to do with delivering this fantastic and well measured justice to no good doers.

They got what they deserved.

Kill them all and let God sort them out later.
It only shows how barbaric you are.
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2013
all4naija: It only shows how barbaric you are.

Excellent and I wear it as a badge of honor.

At least I am not an apologetic crime cuddler. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2013
Somorin#1:

Excellent and I wear it as a badge of honor.

At least I am not an apologetic crime cuddler. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
Look at who is claiming innocent in holier-than-I primitiveness. That generation is gradually dying away, my friend.
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 16, 2013
all4naija: Look at who is claiming innocent in holier-than-I primitiveness. That generation is gradually dying away, my friend.

Primitive? = maybe.

Glad that thieves got roasted like the road peanuts that they are? = most definetely grin
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 16, 2013
Somorin#1:

Primitive? = maybe.

Glad that thieves got roasted like the road peanuts that they are? = most definetely grin
You are as guilty as those thieves by agreeing to the burning, man. That is just a complete evil.
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 17, 2013
all4naija: You are as guilty as those thieves by agreeing to the burning, man. That is just a complete evil.

Well in your opinion which thankfully is not legally based so really means squat diddly doo.

Burn them all and let God sort them out later. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Frankly I harbor no joy at the untimely demise of theives but examples needs to be set. My Wife was devastated for weeks after her robbery so yes I am jubilant everytime they roast theives grin
Re: Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards by vaccum1960(m): 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
2does who do not no dis country is damned and damned 4 gud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Female Ex-convict Breaks Into Home To Steal Panties And Bras In Ogun. Photos / Fulani Hersdmen Attack Sanga In Kaduna, Kill 8, Including A Baby (Graphic Pix!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.