Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Stop! Don’t Break That Gate! (VIRGINITY) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop! Don’t Break That Gate! (VIRGINITY) (6413 Views)

Virginity Stop! Don't Break That Gate / Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees / Don’t Break The Hedge! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop! Don’t Break That Gate! (VIRGINITY) by harry2ve(m): 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
Have you ever wondered why God carefully positioned a membrane of blood in a lady’s sexual opening? It is a thin thiny membrane that partially or completely covers the opening of the vagina. It is called the “HYMEN”. Why would God-Our Maker put a breakable tissue full of blood at the very door of the sexual opening of the female? Why is it so carefully placed at that entrance, like a ribbon tied at the entrance of a new house about to be launched? Why is it filled with blood that spills away when it is broken? Why?

Without doubt, the HYMEN IS A GATE! It was God(our creator) who set that blood-filled vessel there as a covenant blockage, a sign and a token of a covenant between the bearer and whoever plunges into her opening. Before God, the disvirginity of a lady is not a casual act of fun. It is a serious covenant struck and confirmed by the blood shed on that day. This is God’s way of saying, “Whoever plunges in to this woman shall only be able to do so by making a blood covenant to be joined to her for the rest of his life, from that point onward. Little wonder why sexual intercourse was designed by God to take place only and only after the marriage contract is sealed.

The one who made the body (the hormones, organs, nerves, tissues, e.t.c) said it in clear terms in 1Cor.6:13 , “Now, the body is not for fornication”. Anyone who chooses to use the body for fornication must know that he/she is working directly against God’s plan and there would definitely be a consequence either now or at old age!

There is a spiritual bonding, a supernatural process that takes place in a lady’s heart to the first guy that enters in to her especially at that particular time when the hymen breaks. There is no covenant without blood: this is why the membrane contains enough of it. As a matter of fact, what happens the first time a lady has sex is not just sex but an immersion and a bathing of the man with her hymen blood to initiate a covenant that is highly recognised in the spirit realm of both light and darkness!

The first time this happens just marks her opening day covenant ceremony and each subsequent experience goes on to further refresh or strengthen that covenant or establish another version of it with another person. Many have washed useless boys with that hymen-blood. Many have struck irreversible covenants with men that have nothing to do with their destiny. Many have shared that hymen blood in sexual activity with demon-possessed­ men while some others have struck such precious covenants with candle sticks as they exercised sex with it. If only they knew,many girls who carelessly allowed themselves to be disvirgined in a bid to be among the so called “big girls” would never have done so.

The Bible says it in clear terms:

“Or do you not know that he who is joined to a harlot (through sexual activity) is one with her (1 Cor. 6:16).

This is why many girls are not yet married yet their spiritual composition is already shattered and imbalanced, because they have mingled their souls with that of different men.

Dear Singles,know today that there is a definite proportion of your virtue that leaves you each time a man enters into you and when that man leaves you, he leaves with it. Just imagine how much of yourself would be lost each time a man enters into you without any properly signed marriage bond or contract. Sex is a spiritual affair. A giving of yourself to another. All of these things have strong and terrible spiritual implications.

A broken hymen opens you up to the spirit of the man that broke it, any other spirit whatsoever that may have mingled with that man’s spirit, those who have mingled theirs with him and the spirit of any other man that enters into you thereafter. The fun part of pre-marital sex is not really funny. What happens in between the lines could be deadly and dangerous. HIV is just one among many of those demons of darkness sent to inflict pain on those who practice unauthorised and casual entry of a woman.

If you give it to a man who has been maritally joined to you in holy matrimony as your one and only husband,you lose nothing; because he remains with you forever. In that case, he would retain your virtues and never leave with it! That hymen is your GATE and it was meant to seal you up (close you up) till you mingle with a man that has married you (not fiancé). One that will not carry your worth away or go and dump it in another woman’s soul. That hymen is a thing of pride! This is what men use to classify a lady as untapped, complete, chasis, intact, brand new (cha-cha) and unused. You would agree with me that this kind of ladies are getting rare!

If you are still a virgin, DON’T BREAK THAT GATE! Please stay chaste! Stay complete! Cover your body, dress well! Be proud of it! Don’t listen to anyone who shouts down on virgins as outcasts, weaklings, unfortunate, small girls, etc. if only they told you the real truth about the spiritual poverty they feel deep within; you would have received boldness to celebrate your virginity in style. I hereby boldly say that it is an honour for a woman to experience sex for the first time after her wedding night!

I therefore urge you to hold your head up and Don’t break that gate till the man who will sign his life to it has come. You’re not a sex object. You were made for a purpose in God. Find God and you will find it! Don’t break that hymen because you need money. It’s of more value than dollars. Remember, that hymen is your sexual gate, placed there by God and there is blood in it. If that gate must break, If your blood in it must be shed, then let it be on the body of the man who has married you (not just the one promising to do so).

IF PERADVENTURE, YOU HAVE BROKEN THAT GATE, out of an irresponsible, careless or casual sexual affair, May be you’ve even terminated the life of your very first child (via abortion) in the process, Jesus is waiting for your call, no matter what you’ve done, only Him can restore back to you all the self worth you’ve lost so unworthily. Allow the Lord to miraculously close you up now before you’re totally emptied of value and virtue! He will soon provide optimum security for you in a faithful man if only you trust Him. The salvation that comes with Christ Jesus is ever available for all who cry out for His cleansing and mercy. Hear Him say “Come, Unto Me All Ye That Labour and Are Heavy Laden, I Will Give You Rest!”.

PoSt A coMmEnt..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop! Don’t Break That Gate! (VIRGINITY) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
disvirgination is a widespread endemic practice in nigeria, it is now a culture, you the good men have made it so.....there is little or nothing one can do to reverse the the trend...this sacred activity is now a recreational sport among single young ladies!! my preacher man havn't you noticed, the amount of rape has increased geometrically and astronomocally, in spite of the many churches and mosques that abound!! as a country we are fast loosing respect and dignity for womanhood!!

1 Like

Re: Stop! Don’t Break That Gate! (VIRGINITY) by harry2ve(m): 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
Aggrippa: disvirgination is a widespread endemic practice in nigeria, it is now a culture, you the good men have made it so.....there is little or nothing one can do to reverse the the trend...this sacred activity is now a recreational sport among single young ladies!! my preacher man havn't you noticed, the amount of rape has increased geometrically and astronomocally, in spite of the many churches and mosques that abound!! as a country we are fast loosing respect and dignity for womanhood!!
am just trying to help in my own little way by educating those with ears. Any idea on how to make it front page?
Re: Stop! Don’t Break That Gate! (VIRGINITY) by baggylips(m): 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
Nice write-up op
Re: Stop! Don’t Break That Gate! (VIRGINITY) by Odunharry(m): 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
Aggrippa: disvirgination is a widespread endemic practice in nigeria, it is now a culture, you the good men have made it so.....there is little or nothing one can do to reverse the the trend...this sacred activity is now a recreational sport among single young ladies!! my preacher man havn't you noticed, the amount of rape has increased geometrically and astronomocally, in spite of the many churches and mosques that abound!! as a country we are fast loosing respect and dignity for womanhood!!
well said.God help us all
Re: Stop! Don’t Break That Gate! (VIRGINITY) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
Let's be honest , most of us were guilty of this sin in the past, but for the blood of Jesus, there will be no hope.

In the early times and even in some cultures , to marry with no virginity will earn you instant death or everlasting shame, today it's the norm , no more shame, women sleeping with almost anyone for various reasons ranging from money to infatuation to the desperation of marriage.

Though there is forgiveness, we should flee from youthful lusts which war against our soul by drawing nearer to GOD and ask for his grace to avoid defiling our bodies.

One thing I see in today's society is grown adults leaving off marriage till their late 20s or even 30s, this is a recipe for disaster, marrying early is a great way of avoiding this sin.

"If anyone is worried that he might not be acting honorably toward the virgin he is engaged to, and if his passions are too strong and he feels he ought to marry, he should do as he wants. He is not sinning. They should get married." - 1 Corinthians 7:36

Virginity is honourable.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Stop! Don’t Break That Gate! (VIRGINITY) by mumumugu(m): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
Like.....if u are not a virgen but wish u were

1 Like

Re: Stop! Don’t Break That Gate! (VIRGINITY) by Kay17: 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
The OP did a very good job of reducing the value of a woman to that of an object with a price tag! The lesson derived is a woman without a hymen is worse than a virgin, which is untrue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop! Don’t Break That Gate! (VIRGINITY) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2013
A true story with moral lesson. A young virgin was being harassed and ridiculed by other ladies for being chaste and maintaining her virginity. The lady now confidently opened up to her oppressors-
For me to be like you, it takes one night, but for you all -non virgin- to be like me - NEVER! -Joseph Prince

3 Likes

Re: Stop! Don’t Break That Gate! (VIRGINITY) by MidasAscension: 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
very correct
Kay17:
The OP did a very good job of reducing the value of a woman to that of an object with a price tag! The lesson derived is a woman without a hymen is worse than a virgin, which is untrue.
Re: Stop! Don’t Break That Gate! (VIRGINITY) by MidasAscension: 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
seriously ..all ds on virginity...amasing
harry2ve:
Have you ever wondered why God carefully positioned a membrane of blood in a lady’s sexual opening? It is a thin thiny membrane that partially or completely covers the opening of the vagina. It is called the “HYMEN”. Why would God-Our Maker put a breakable tissue full of blood at the very door of the sexual opening of the female? Why is it so carefully placed at that entrance, like a ribbon tied at the entrance of a new house about to be launched? Why is it filled with blood that spills away when it is broken? Why?

Without doubt, the HYMEN IS A GATE! It was God(our creator) who set that blood-filled vessel there as a covenant blockage, a sign and a token of a covenant between the bearer and whoever plunges into her opening. Before God, the disvirginity of a lady is not a casual act of fun. It is a serious covenant struck and confirmed by the blood shed on that day. This is God’s way of saying, “Whoever plunges in to this woman shall only be able to do so by making a blood covenant to be joined to her for the rest of his life, from that point onward. Little wonder why sexual intercourse was designed by God to take place only and only after the marriage contract is sealed.

The one who made the body (the hormones, organs, nerves, tissues, e.t.c) said it in clear terms in 1Cor.6:13 , “Now, the body is not for fornication”. Anyone who chooses to use the body for fornication must know that he/she is working directly against God’s plan and there would definitely be a consequence either now or at old age!

There is a spiritual bonding, a supernatural process that takes place in a lady’s heart to the first guy that enters in to her especially at that particular time when the hymen breaks. There is no covenant without blood: this is why the membrane contains enough of it. As a matter of fact, what happens the first time a lady has sex is not just sex but an immersion and a bathing of the man with her hymen blood to initiate a covenant that is highly recognised in the spirit realm of both light and darkness!

The first time this happens just marks her opening day covenant ceremony and each subsequent experience goes on to further refresh or strengthen that covenant or establish another version of it with another person. Many have washed useless boys with that hymen-blood. Many have struck irreversible covenants with men that have nothing to do with their destiny. Many have shared that hymen blood in sexual activity with demon-possessed­ men while some others have struck such precious covenants with candle sticks as they exercised sex with it. If only they knew,many girls who carelessly allowed themselves to be disvirgined in a bid to be among the so called “big girls” would never have done so.

The Bible says it in clear terms:

“Or do you not know that he who is joined to a harlot (through sexual activity) is one with her (1 Cor. 6:16).

This is why many girls are not yet married yet their spiritual composition is already shattered and imbalanced, because they have mingled their souls with that of different men.

Dear Singles,know today that there is a definite proportion of your virtue that leaves you each time a man enters into you and when that man leaves you, he leaves with it. Just imagine how much of yourself would be lost each time a man enters into you without any properly signed marriage bond or contract. Sex is a spiritual affair. A giving of yourself to another. All of these things have strong and terrible spiritual implications.

A broken hymen opens you up to the spirit of the man that broke it, any other spirit whatsoever that may have mingled with that man’s spirit, those who have mingled theirs with him and the spirit of any other man that enters into you thereafter. The fun part of pre-marital sex is not really funny. What happens in between the lines could be deadly and dangerous. HIV is just one among many of those demons of darkness sent to inflict pain on those who practice unauthorised and casual entry of a woman.

If you give it to a man who has been maritally joined to you in holy matrimony as your one and only husband,you lose nothing; because he remains with you forever. In that case, he would retain your virtues and never leave with it! That hymen is your GATE and it was meant to seal you up (close you up) till you mingle with a man that has married you (not fiancé). One that will not carry your worth away or go and dump it in another woman’s soul. That hymen is a thing of pride! This is what men use to classify a lady as untapped, complete, chasis, intact, brand new (cha-cha) and unused. You would agree with me that this kind of ladies are getting rare!

If you are still a virgin, DON’T BREAK THAT GATE! Please stay chaste! Stay complete! Cover your body, dress well! Be proud of it! Don’t listen to anyone who shouts down on virgins as outcasts, weaklings, unfortunate, small girls, etc. if only they told you the real truth about the spiritual poverty they feel deep within; you would have received boldness to celebrate your virginity in style. I hereby boldly say that it is an honour for a woman to experience sex for the first time after her wedding night!

I therefore urge you to hold your head up and Don’t break that gate till the man who will sign his life to it has come. You’re not a sex object. You were made for a purpose in God. Find God and you will find it! Don’t break that hymen because you need money. It’s of more value than dollars. Remember, that hymen is your sexual gate, placed there by God and there is blood in it. If that gate must break, If your blood in it must be shed, then let it be on the body of the man who has married you (not just the one promising to do so).

IF PERADVENTURE, YOU HAVE BROKEN THAT GATE, out of an irresponsible, careless or casual sexual affair, May be you’ve even terminated the life of your very first child (via abortion) in the process, Jesus is waiting for your call, no matter what you’ve done, only Him can restore back to you all the self worth you’ve lost so unworthily. Allow the Lord to miraculously close you up now before you’re totally emptied of value and virtue! He will soon provide optimum security for you in a faithful man if only you trust Him. The salvation that comes with Christ Jesus is ever available for all who cry out for His cleansing and mercy. Hear Him say “Come, Unto Me All Ye That Labour and Are Heavy Laden, I Will Give You Rest!”.

PoSt A coMmEnt..
Re: Stop! Don’t Break That Gate! (VIRGINITY) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
Good point raised. Funny enough I'm reading this three years after it was posted by the original author.

1 Like

Re: Stop! Don’t Break That Gate! (VIRGINITY) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
thanks op
this is one of the things satan is using to keep the youth in bondage
God save us
God save this generation

1 Like

Re: Stop! Don’t Break That Gate! (VIRGINITY) by harry2ve(m): 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
MasterRahl:
Good point raised. Funny enough I'm reading this three years after it was posted by the original author.

and i just came back online 3 years later

1 Like

Re: Stop! Don’t Break That Gate! (VIRGINITY) by Justmeal: 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
OP, I love this. Deep and insightful! Our body is God's temple. Thanks sir
Re: Stop! Don’t Break That Gate! (VIRGINITY) by An2elect2(f): 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
Why is this referring to believers.

Who cares if you are a virgin or not. It doesn't add or reduce God's love for us in Christ.

What am i saying?
Christ in us is all that counts.

Virginity is a good virtue but its very useless when it comes to justification and righteousness

1 Like

Re: Stop! Don’t Break That Gate! (VIRGINITY) by akintom(m): 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
Is this another revelation from the third heavens? Anyway this your gist is an old one by a god who has no better job, than creeping around folks using their joy sticks.

On your covenant theory:

*the Virgin brought blood, but the gatebraker brought NO blood. Where is the blood covenant OP?

*OP, are you aware that NOT all virgins bleed when the gate is joy sticked?

Safe and responsible sexual behaviour, is the appropriate education now, and not this anachronistic thoughts.

Pls no insult intended.
Re: Stop! Don’t Break That Gate! (VIRGINITY) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
harry2ve:

and i just came back online 3 years later
Lol. I see shocked
Re: Stop! Don’t Break That Gate! (VIRGINITY) by markobaz: 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
Virginity i learnt is for women, is there anything like a Virgin Man since he has no hymen to be broken.

1 Like

Re: Stop! Don’t Break That Gate! (VIRGINITY) by harry2ve(m): 8:38am On Apr 06, 2017
I believe this topic is 95% directed to the females
markobaz:
Virginity i learnt is for women, is there anything like a Virgin Man since he has no hymen to be broken.
Re: Stop! Don’t Break That Gate! (VIRGINITY) by luvmijeje(f): 11:17am On Apr 06, 2017
harry2ve:
I believe this topic is 95% directed to the females

Beautiful thread. Let's also be talking to our men. God do not permit men to defile the marriage bed.

It's the men with their ojukokoro eyes that go outside to bring different diseases to their wives.

I'm saying this because most of these messages in churches are focused on women.

1 Like

Re: Stop! Don’t Break That Gate! (VIRGINITY) by harry2ve(m): 10:42am On Apr 07, 2017
You are right my dear
luvmijeje:

Beautiful thread. Let's also be talking to our men. God do not permit men to defile the marriage bed.

It's the men with their ojukokoro eyes that go outside to bring different diseases to their wives.

I'm saying this because most of these messages in churches are focused on women.
Re: Stop! Don’t Break That Gate! (VIRGINITY) by CatfishBilly: 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
What of women who tore their hymen while riding a bicycle/bike, riding a horse, or through unavoidable vagina instrumentation cos of gynecological conditions?

(1) (Reply)

Mystery As ‘jesus Christ’ Appears, Disappears On Lagos Street [PHOTO / What Christians Songs Makes You Cry? / A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 233
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.