Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

How Do You Cope With The Mouth Odour During Ramadan? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Cope With The Mouth Odour During Ramadan? (8595 Views)

Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention / Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? / Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Do You Cope With The Mouth Odour During Ramadan? by Cocodiva: 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
deols:

There is no point arguing with you. I dont even know where to start.

Read tbaba's last post.

I'm suprised you were able to get an authentication of your point from Tbaba's post.I already read that answer before my previous post. Show me that chewing gum around today that does not contain additives that will dissolve on the tongue once your saliva comes in contact with it.or maybe you should buy one of the so called sugarless ones and read through the ingredients.its not only about swallowing its about it dissolving and being absorbed into the body.or didn't you read where the scholar said you should not even chew the tasteless gum because of mouth odour? Even where he said the one who the doctor ordered should even avoid it if he can and only chew after breaking his fast? Well,as per you saying you don't want to argue,I am not arguing with you,just clarifying issues and I believe its one of the duties of a muslim to another muslim.may Allah increase us in knowledge.and Allah knows best
Re: How Do You Cope With The Mouth Odour During Ramadan? by Cocodiva: 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
You can also read the response to the question 38552 referred to in tbaba's post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Ogun Government Confirms Lassa Fever Outbreak, 66 People Quarantined / COVID-19: Social Distancing Has Failed In Nigeria - Innocent Ujah, NMA President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.