Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Sierra Leone Pastors That Will Go To Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sierra Leone Pastors That Will Go To Hell (2775 Views)

Pastors That Are Poor Were Not Called By God- Uma Ukpai / Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery / Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Pastors That Will Go To Hell by ACKCITY: 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2013
God gave me messages to four bishops and some other pastors in Sierra Leone. These are not all the pastors in Sierra Leone but these are the main pastors in Sierra Leone that have big names, with large congregation, who people listen to, that even young men of God must live with to become popular or else no one will recognize them.

They pollute these young men of God that God wants to use, so God says, “I will trample on them to give way to my young preachers coming up”
1. Bishop of Living Stone Church
He claims to be with Jesus but still uses this same society power. God said I should tell him he has one more grace, that he should preach the word of God and repent now.
2. Bishop Cyril Luke
He and his wife are not mentors for God’s children, they are evil people, He said I should tell them and tell the people in their ministry that this bishop is leading them to hell.
He said they are not preaching His word, that they are just doing it for material things, they know the truth, but just want money. What people want to hear- prosperity, that’s what they tell them.
3. Bishop Archibald Cole
All the power and miracles he is prophesying is not of God, it is evil power. He said I should tell him that he has one more grace!
When Jesus was giving me these messages, He said the messages are for these bishops and their wives because their wives are the mothers of harlots in the church. If you see the way they dress, claiming to be bishop wives!
These bishop’s wives fought me because of this message from God. God said, Bishop Archibald Cole is bowing to Satan.
4. Bishop Abu Koroma
The Lord showed me how false Jesus appeared to this bishop. When the false Jesus appeared to this bishop he did not ask the false man if he is the Son of God, nor did he ask the false man to show him the mark of the nail. As soon as he saw this demon appeared to him, inform of this picture, this drawing we are used to referring to Jesus, that demonic picture, he bowed. Since that time Satan has been deceiving him, giving him false messages, false prophecies, false powers and polluting his life bit by bit.
When this message came out he said Jesus told him that He did not send me, not knowing it is not Jesus he is seeing.
He said both bishop and his wife are fake, and everything they do is fake that they are sinners.

Continue Reading: http://www.citofgod.com/pastors-that-will-go-to-hell

Re: Sierra Leone Pastors That Will Go To Hell by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
If all the people in your HELL are Christians, Pastors, evangelists etc , what hope do the rest of us have.

[img]http://planete.qc.ca/invitation/images/ginette-44/smiley-image009.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Churches That Abuse / Rechristain Song / These Links Can Change Your Life Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.