Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

2face Owes Me Money And He Doesn't Want To Pay Back, Blackface Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Owes Me Money And He Doesn't Want To Pay Back, Blackface Cries Out (807 Views)

Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba / Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface / Wizkid Stole Ojuelegba Song From Me – Blackface Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Owes Me Money And He Doesn't Want To Pay Back, Blackface Cries Out by heskay0: 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
Ex member of the defunct music trio Plantashun Boiz ,
Blackface, has opened another can of worms with his
former group mate 2face Idibia over his hit song African
Queen, Which he still insists he wrote.

Blackface is yearning for some part of revenue from the
song even though 2face has been taking credit for the
song But why he waited 10 plus years to voice out leaves
many pundits asking the genuity of his claims, Shortly
after the Plantashun Boiz broke up, the relationship
between the duo was still intact, and it was believed that
only Faze had a strained relationship with the other
members of the group.

The strain in the relationship between Blackface and 2Face
became obvious during the April 2013 wedding of the
latter in Dubai, which the former didn’t attend. When
asked by a follower on Twitter why he was not at 2Face’s
wedding in Dubai, which was attended by Face, Blackface
simply replied that he doesn’t go to where he is not
invited.

Blackface’s response raised questions and confirmed that
the two erstwhile friends might not be on speaking terms.
Speaking with Channels TV some days ago, Blackface
stated that he was yet to receive any money from 2Face
despite his incessant cry on the matter.

“I still haven’t (received any payment from 2Face) because
they have to backdate it, they have to check the revenues
of the music, what it has generated, what is due to the co-
writer and all that, all those things are just still hanging,
but I still have one or two things that I am doing to find out
what the issue behind all these stuffs are,” the singer said.

1 Like

Re: 2face Owes Me Money And He Doesn't Want To Pay Back, Blackface Cries Out by Agbalanze(m): 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
See 2face posing and his local swag grin grin
Btw, blackface should just move on and find something better to do with his life and stop holding unto 10 yrs old issue.
Re: 2face Owes Me Money And He Doesn't Want To Pay Back, Blackface Cries Out by heskay0: 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2013
Agbalanze: See 2face posing and his local swag grin grin
Btw, blackface should just move on and find something better to do with his life and stop holding unto 10 yrs old issue.

Baba 4 em 2 raise dis issue, den u supose knw say pepper no rest 4 d guy nw
Re: 2face Owes Me Money And He Doesn't Want To Pay Back, Blackface Cries Out by heskay0: 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2013
Agbalanze: See 2face posing and his local swag grin grin

Baba 4 em 2 raised dis issue, den u supose knw say pepper no rest 4 d guy nw
Re: 2face Owes Me Money And He Doesn't Want To Pay Back, Blackface Cries Out by tellwisdom: 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2013
heskay0:

Baba 4 em 2 raised dis issue, den u supose knw say pepper no rest 4 d guy nw

The foollish boi should go and sing and make money, not smoke sad
Re: 2face Owes Me Money And He Doesn't Want To Pay Back, Blackface Cries Out by dplomaticVal: 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
I wonder why this sluggish dude is alwys screaming foul play when it's pellucid that he once admitted that the fore-mentioned song was written by 2face and him. He did the reggae version while 2face did the Rnb. Due to his own didn't make much sales he nw wnts tubaba to share his loot wit him, isn't that daylight robbery??.. I guess by nw he shd've known that he who fails to plan has planned to fail so he cn eschew his drinking habit and girls so he can focus on his luminous career.

1 Like

Re: 2face Owes Me Money And He Doesn't Want To Pay Back, Blackface Cries Out by Excel30: 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
Money,good ooooooooo!See 2baba! hahahhahahhahahhah
Re: 2face Owes Me Money And He Doesn't Want To Pay Back, Blackface Cries Out by Temismith(f): 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
Na wen 2face become onigbese (debtor) photographer say he dey owe am, driver same, bestman money neva complit,bride price remain half! Hian! undecided tongue grin
Re: 2face Owes Me Money And He Doesn't Want To Pay Back, Blackface Cries Out by Temismith(f): 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
Dis 2face shirt fit accomodate my whole village convinently! gringringringrin

(1) (Reply)

“the Vivacious” Adokiye Speaks Out About Her Nude Pictures / Forbes' List Of Hollywood's Highest Paid Actors Of 2013 / PHOTOS: You Won't Believe This! 7 International Celebrities You Didn't Know Were

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.