Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,410 members, 7,822,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Wizkid Stole Ojuelegba Song From Me – Blackface Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Stole Ojuelegba Song From Me – Blackface Cries Out (1492 Views)

You Stole Ojuelegba Song From Me-top Musician Attack Wizkid / When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) / Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Stole Ojuelegba Song From Me – Blackface Cries Out by hadaydoyin(m): 6:19am On Jan 23, 2016
Starboy act, Wizkid has landed another song theft accusation in the space of two weeks from another artiste following a similar clash with singer, Dammy Krane.
The latest one comes from veteran dancehall act and a former member of the defunct Afro-pop singing trio, Plantashun Boyz, Ahmedu Augustine, widely known as Blackface.
According to him, the popular hit tune, Ojuelegba by the singer was jacked from one from of his songs entitled, Killa off his 2010 Dancehall Business album.

image: http://i0.wp.com/expressng.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/BlackFaceNaija.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=333%2C333
BlackFaceNaija

“If you check properly, you would realise that Wizkid’s hit, Ojuelegba, sounds exactly the same as the track 13 on my dancehall album released as far back as 2010. You need to listen to that album to know what I am talking about. The song is so similar that I think it shouldn’t be that way,” Blackface alleged.

Read more at http://expressng.com/2016/01/wizkid-stole-ojuelegba-song-from-me-blackface-cries-out/#XsxeV7ikWG3dvHyE.99
Re: Wizkid Stole Ojuelegba Song From Me – Blackface Cries Out by Zenzu01(m): 6:23am On Jan 23, 2016
Is this another way blackface want to use to advertise his album?..
I don't need to listen to any song I'm satisfied with Ojuelegba by wizkid..

#Gbam

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Stole Ojuelegba Song From Me – Blackface Cries Out by ichommy(m): 6:25am On Jan 23, 2016
BlackF= when you smoke too much weed.
Re: Wizkid Stole Ojuelegba Song From Me – Blackface Cries Out by Ryda(m): 6:30am On Jan 23, 2016
Was he sleeping when wizkid stole the song and i don't think he was also sleeping when he produced i

So wizkid don dey steal songs
Re: Wizkid Stole Ojuelegba Song From Me – Blackface Cries Out by absoluteSuccess: 6:31am On Jan 23, 2016
watch me do my thing.
Re: Wizkid Stole Ojuelegba Song From Me – Blackface Cries Out by macho44(m): 6:48am On Jan 23, 2016
hadaydoyin:
Starboy act, Wizkid has landed another song theft accusation in the space of two weeks from another artiste following a similar clash with singer, Dammy Krane.
The latest one comes from veteran dancehall act and a former member of the defunct Afro-pop singing trio, Plantashun Boyz, Ahmedu Augustine, widely known as Blackface.
According to him, the popular hit tune, Ojuelegba by the singer was jacked from one from of his songs entitled, Killa off his 2010 Dancehall Business album.

image: http://i0.wp.com/expressng.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/BlackFaceNaija.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=333%2C333
BlackFaceNaija

“If you check properly, you would realise that Wizkid’s hit, Ojuelegba, sounds exactly the same as the track 13 on my dancehall album released as far back as 2010. You need to listen to that album to know what I am talking about. The song is so similar that I think it shouldn’t be that way,” Blackface alleged.

Read more at http://expressng.com/2016/01/wizkid-stole-ojuelegba-song-from-me-blackface-cries-out/#XsxeV7ikWG3dvHyE.99
Na every time dem dey thief ur song?
first it was Tuface with African Queen, now its Wizkid! www.adielem.com
Re: Wizkid Stole Ojuelegba Song From Me – Blackface Cries Out by arena2007: 6:52am On Jan 23, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wizkid Stole Ojuelegba Song From Me – Blackface Cries Out by 7footre(m): 6:57am On Jan 23, 2016
What is blackface?
Re: Wizkid Stole Ojuelegba Song From Me – Blackface Cries Out by espn(m): 7:12am On Jan 23, 2016
This guy always seeking for relevance.. the same way he claimed he wrote African queen!
Re: Wizkid Stole Ojuelegba Song From Me – Blackface Cries Out by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 23, 2016
[size=50pt]i though rapture has taken dat guy[/size]
undecided
Re: Wizkid Stole Ojuelegba Song From Me – Blackface Cries Out by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 23, 2016
philipzz:
[size=50pt]i though rapture has taken dat guy[/size]
undecided
rapkini? grin grin grin pipo wicked sha
Re: Wizkid Stole Ojuelegba Song From Me – Blackface Cries Out by Ujunkem(f): 7:28am On Jan 23, 2016
Wizzy come and hear ooo...another one is calling you a thief and when coming bring what u will smash his head with

cant even remeber the last time i heard blackface name let alone his song #imustbepopularthisjanuary#

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Stole Ojuelegba Song From Me – Blackface Cries Out by hadaydoyin(m): 7:28am On Jan 23, 2016
espn:
This guy always seeking for relevance.. the same way he claimed he wrote African queen!

Why always Blackface??
Re: Wizkid Stole Ojuelegba Song From Me – Blackface Cries Out by francizy(m): 7:43am On Jan 23, 2016
I said it!!! No more talents to display, so acting scenes is what sells these days. Watch as our musicians take over from nollywood actors/actresses.. SmH

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Stole Ojuelegba Song From Me – Blackface Cries Out by francizy(m): 7:47am On Jan 23, 2016
espn:

Thought Tuface admitted to it that Blackface wrote parts of the song and also admitted to have paid Blackface off. Nonetheless, our musicians are talentless and are therefore seeking for means to be relevant. Soon some of them will switch to acting while others switch to comedy. I said this because in January alone, the following musicians has generated controversies...

Davido, Olamide, Don Jazzy, Wizkid, Dammy Krane, Ice Prince and now the weed king Blackface... SmH!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! Naija’s Star Actress Ebube Nwagbo Finally Pregnant??? / (18+) Maheeda Shares Starked Na.ked Photos To Steal Saturday Attention ...photos / Flo Rida $1.7M Golden Bugatti Veyron (photos,price And Specs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.