Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Please Help Me.. Willing To Pay If Necessary! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help Me.. Willing To Pay If Necessary! (1045 Views)

Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation / Nigerians To Pay UK Visa Application Fee In Dollars! / Visitors From Nigeria To UK To Pay £3000 Bond Before Entry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me.. Willing To Pay If Necessary! by deejay102: 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
Thread closed
Re: Please Help Me.. Willing To Pay If Necessary! by deejay102: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
please comment...14 views no response yet..please help
Re: Please Help Me.. Willing To Pay If Necessary! by justwise(m): 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2013
deejay102: Hello,

I am in dire need of assistance..

I have a study place to study for free in finland.I am suppose to show means of livelyhood over there..Thats approx 1.5M but for 3 years straight I've not been able to gather it.No one wants to help me.Friends and family has failed me and I'm about to loose the opportunity and time is running out fast.

Please I need someone to help me deposit the required amount in MY account for 2/3months..We can block the account, write an agreement, see any manager(in lagos) of your choice just to verify the security of your funds.I am willing to pay some % interest on the funds if you cant help for free but please somebody help a brother..
Please help or link me up with a bank or anyone..Just help me please!

Waiting anxiously for replies

How will you survive in Finland if you went there without that 1.5m?
Re: Please Help Me.. Willing To Pay If Necessary! by Godson201333(m): 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2013
justwise:

Good question and Finland is very expensive,...
Re: Please Help Me.. Willing To Pay If Necessary! by deejay102: 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
justwise:

The 1.5M is the living cost for a year..thats about 500 eur / month.. I'm sure I can raise about 2000eur on leaving..I'll do menial jobs to support myself.I know you'll say what if i dont get a job but believe me,i have more than 6 friends there and all are working and surviving..I'm being very honest so I'll get help
Re: Please Help Me.. Willing To Pay If Necessary! by justwise(m): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2013
deejay102:

The 1.5M is the living cost for a year..thats about 500 eur / month.. I'm sure I can raise about 2000eur on leaving..I'll do menial jobs to support myself.I know you'll say what if i dont get a job but believe me,i have more than 6 friends there and all are working and surviving..I'm being very honest so I'll get help

If you can raise about 2000eur before leaving why not wait and raise the remaining 3000 euros? You will struggle to see a stranger who will pay that amount into your account..block or not. Signing legal papers means nothing in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me.. Willing To Pay If Necessary! by deejay102: 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
justwise:

If you can raise about 2000eur before leaving why not wait and raise the remaining 3000 euros? You will struggle to see a stranger who will pay that amount into your account..block or not. Signing legal papers means nothing in Nigeria

Justwise, I cant raise the 3000 here.. I must me honest with myself...I know strangers will be scared..I dnt mind if they can link me with a bank who will deposit it and still have the money within the confines of their bank and charge me intrest monthly.. I just need help..pls underastand..i may not get this chance again
Re: Please Help Me.. Willing To Pay If Necessary! by Originalsly: 12:54am On Jul 13, 2013
Hmmm...neither friends nor family want to help you....I wonder why?
Re: Please Help Me.. Willing To Pay If Necessary! by justwise(m): 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
deejay102:

Justwise, I cant raise the 3000 here.. I must me honest with myself...I know strangers will be scared..I dnt mind if they can link me with a bank who will deposit it and still have the money within the confines of their bank and charge me intrest monthly.. I just need help..pls underastand..i may not get this chance again

The opportunity is always there, Finland education is free but cost of living there is pretty high, is not as if you were given a scholarship. Finish embassy will only give you one year resident permit then to renew it you need to show that you have another 6720€ for that year. That means after paying bank interest from that 2000 Euros you have you may have nothing left even to survive first year there let alone renew for second year.
Re: Please Help Me.. Willing To Pay If Necessary! by deejay102: 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
Originalsly: Hmmm...neither friends nor family want to help you....I wonder why?

The reason is quite simple..They dont wanna see one succeed
Re: Please Help Me.. Willing To Pay If Necessary! by deejay102: 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
justwise: [/b]

The opportunity is always there, Finland education is free but cost of living there is pretty high, is not as if you were given a scholarship. Finish embassy will only give you one year resident permit then to renew it you need to show that you have another 6720€ for that year. That means after paying bank interest from that 2000 Euros you have you may have nothing left even to survive first year there let alone renew for second year.

Its not easy to get admitted...ppl are surviving..i will too
Re: Please Help Me.. Willing To Pay If Necessary! by justwise(m): 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
deejay102:

Its not easy to get admitted...ppl are surviving..i will too

Its pretty easy, meet the requirement and get admitted. Studying full time and at the same time working part time to save 6720€ a year is where the problem comes in.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Dies On US Bound Plane / Most Affordable Cities And House Rent Cost In Germany / Latest Question About Uk Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.