Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,507 members, 7,836,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

The Power Of Foresight - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Power Of Foresight (629 Views)

The Power Of Modern Architectural Design (photos) / Now Selling: Foresight Sites & Services, Arepo / What Is A Power Of Attorney In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Power Of Foresight by Rawlay(m): 2:41am On Jul 13, 2013
I went for a seminar recently and i heard something that blew my mind there. As simple as it sounded, there was power in it. Here it goes...
3 years ago, a group of people came together, discussing the death of Nelson Mandela, ‘Madiba’ as most South Africans call him, but obviously he isn’t dead. So what were they discussing really you may ask. These men had done their research, one of which was the 2010 World Cup which was held in South Africa & they realised that the traffic was so high in the airports & on land as well based on the arrival of the International community. To cut it short, we all know that a man of 90 & above is close to the grave (except for those rare ones who live up to 130years & more), so these ‘broses’ realised from their research that when Nelson Mandela dies the International community are going to flood into South Africa visiting & paying their respect. I obviously don’t need to tell you guys about Madiba’s prominence & his relationship with the world. And so these guys decide to make a bid to the South African government to expand the airports that are closest to the places where Madiba resides & after all said & done they got the contract. Did i just hear you say ‘wow’? Yeah that’s what i said the first time i heard it... The Power of Foresight
Let’s come down to our own... Naija, that is. A friend of mine from way back by the name of Bobo Shutti, told me what his father did somewhere around the early 80s. Obviously Dr Shutti was very young at the time but had something special in him which i think by now you know. In 1982, Dr Shutti bought a plot of Land in Magodo Estate (Phase2) for two thousand Naira, and the people closest to him then said he was making the wrong investment, because the place wasn’t in any way near development. In the last decade, to be precise 10 years ago, you wouldn’t have found a land in Magodo Estate(Phase2) for N10M. Today, if you find a plot of land to buy at all in that Estate, i’ll advice you to have at least N50M to have a right to bargain, if you’re lucky though. The Power of Foresight...
Let me introduce myself, i’m Emmanuel Amu aka Joey Zaza & i represent Arc-View Investment Limited. I said all of that above to say this...
Procure a plot of land in LEGEND PARK ESTATE AGBARA (near the Ogun – Chinese free trade zone) for just N550,000. Arc-View has gone further to make payments more convenient for clients by allowing payments in instalments. Make an initial down payment of N50,000 & make payments of N25,000 for the next twenty months and then you’d receive your allocation.
Now you can choose to do like the normal guy that makes a chunk of money & not invest in the future. It doesn’t have to be this, just invest in the future guys because before we know it ‘10years after is here’. What will you be saying then? Remember, it’s the Power of Foresight.
MORE PRODUCTS
-TREASURE ISLAND ESTATE (AGBARA), Price per plot: N1,200,000 (you can also pay in instalments)
-TREASURE ISLAND ESTATE PHASE 1 LEKKI (AWOYAYA), Price per plot: N5M (you can also pay in instalments)
- TREASURE ISLAND ESTATE PHASE 2 LEKKI (AWOYAYA), Price per plot: N2.5M
For more enquiries call: 08086430326, 08068063257, PIN: 2219af41, Email: rawlayamu@yahoo.com

Pls text your emails to me for images if you're interested. Thank you for your time.
Re: The Power Of Foresight by Rawlay(m): 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
Pics from the site
Re: The Power Of Foresight by Rawlay(m): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2013
Re: The Power Of Foresight by Rawlay(m): 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
In Land transactions, there are different types of documents.
The first thing you do if you want to purchase a land is ask what documents the land has. The stronger the document the higher the value, hence the price.

The first document is the Receipt of Purchase: This is the receipt given to you for the land or a family receipt.

The second is called a Deed of Conveyance: This is a document that shows the transfer of Interest from one party to another & also furnishes evidence between both parties.

Then you have the Deed of Assignment which is given by the Principal/Owner of the Land which confers the rightful ownership of the property. It can also be referred to as the document that concludes the transaction between the Buyer & the Seller. It is advisable that the Buyer goes to Register this document with the Government.

Finally you have the Certificate of Occupancy which is issued by the Governor of the State where you acquired the piece of Land.

The better the document you acquire for your Land, the higher the Value you place on that Land.

Email: rawlayamu@yahoo.com
PIN: 2219af41
Phone: 08086430326
Property Consultant: Dayo

(1) (Reply)

Decent And Standard 3bedroom Flat @ Ayobo / New Properites In Lekki, Lagos. / Land For Sale At Abaren-adesan Mowe Behind Coca-cola Estate!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.