Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Call Terminating In Nigeria - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Call Terminating In Nigeria (3644 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Terminating In Nigeria by Hustler4(m): 12:35pm On May 21, 2008
Hi PPL

Can anybody answer these questions please?

(1) Anything info about call termination in Nigeria
(2) Cost of E1 line from any of the Telco's
(3) Call terminating business.
(4)I need talk to someone that work for any of the telco company as a techie

This info i should be on "Telecommunication" but the administrator haven't created it.
Re: Call Terminating In Nigeria by uspry1(f): 1:04pm On May 21, 2008
Telecommunication is still part of phone section on NL.

Do you want me move this post to the NL phone section?
Re: Call Terminating In Nigeria by Hustler4(m): 1:20pm On May 21, 2008
Hi

Thanks, you can move it to an appropriate section, but I still think telecommunication is better than phone.
Re: Call Terminating In Nigeria by sbucareer(f): 1:26pm On May 21, 2008

@Hustler

I know exactly what you want and you are going about it the wrong way as long as Nigeria is concern, I maybe wrong correct me people. I don't think Nigeria at the moment has a T1/E1 link because these infrastructure requires Fibre Optic.

However, you need a Colocation in NGR to deploy your solution. Remember I was asking about any DataCenter in Nigeria on a different thread. Nevertheless, You can use current Nigeria wireless broadcast i.e Wi-Fi or an ISP. I think currently with Wi-Fi form IEEE, 802.11g and 802.11b etc the Wireless transponder can only operate at a band of 2.4GHz on (802.11b and 802.11g)  at the data rate of 11Mbps and 5GHz on 802.11a at data rate 54Mbps

You have to find ISP in Nigeria that use IEEE 802.11a solutions at least you can get more data rate, remember it is not dedicated the data rate is shared by the connected users. Ask them for a dedicated lease line.

Furthermore, get a VSAT like 4 dishes assuming you are getting 128Kbps on each subscription from your ISP. Buy a single data entry point like Dlink DI-LB604 Load Balancing Router and combine the connection to up a 512Kbps, another 4 VSAT's you are a broadband user.

Although, have 8 VSAT may seem daunting the solution my benefit from its deployment.

Finally, when you have a nearly broadband solution you can deploy your solution. I have access to equipment to open a gateway between you and a GSM network, ISP network, PBX network, ILEC network, Wi-Fi network, HSDPA network Telecomms gateways and solutions to any Telecomm communication.
I can help you with a terminator, not Nigeria. Nigeria terminator must be the main NSP(Network Service Provider) like Nigeria Telecom or a global Colocators like these giant GSM providers.

But you don't need them. Their systems are feed to a more powerful gateways abroad, so you can access Nigeria gateway from abroad. I can provide you with carriers depending on your targeted customers and location.

Re: Call Terminating In Nigeria by Hustler4(m): 1:33pm On May 21, 2008
Hi Sbucareer

Please please, can you forward me your email to abujajob@yahoo.com. I am currently in the SQR mile in London
So we can talk, you never know where things will lead.
Re: Call Terminating In Nigeria by sbucareer(f): 1:41pm On May 21, 2008

I have sent you an email.
Re: Call Terminating In Nigeria by dnative(m): 1:50pm On May 21, 2008
In my opinion,  think getting an E1 line from NITEL would be more cheaper than 8 VSAT connections. Depends on your location in Nigeria, 21st century technologies are able to terminate E1 leased lines from NITEL to most areas in VI, Ikoyi, IKeja and possibly others.

I know guys that are into call termination in naija and mostly using E1 lines, but however follow SBUcareer's suggestions first. Depending on your project feasibility plans, if you require a workable alternative, let me know.
Re: Call Terminating In Nigeria by Hustler4(m): 2:08pm On May 21, 2008
Hi Dnative

Please forward me your email to abujajob@yahoo.com.
Re: Call Terminating In Nigeria by Saddam: 1:55am On Jun 09, 2008
Nitel provide E1 lines for Call Termination, lots of Companies use it here
Re: Call Terminating In Nigeria by cw72: 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2011
@ sbucareer, I came on to this forum because of this topic. Can you send me your email and possibly your phone number to cwale72@yahoo.co.uk please? Many thanks
Re: Call Terminating In Nigeria by jmslimx(m): 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2011
i need more details too on this ebebejames@gmail.com
Re: Call Terminating In Nigeria by ofasa: 11:00am On Dec 21, 2011
I work for a local exchange company.  We can provide call termination via SIP. Send an email to ofasa {AT} yahoo {DOT} com for details.
Re: Call Terminating In Nigeria by cyberjaya: 5:50am On Feb 15, 2012
Though this thread is old, I only got to it today while searching for details about Nigeria E1 and its usage.
Someone should be tell me more.
I guess the info added was of old (2008)
What is the general usage of an E1 and how to implement it for call termination
Re: Call Terminating In Nigeria by kananyi: 9:05am On Feb 22, 2012
WE offer call termination via E1 service to Nigeria since 2006. Our rates to GSM and landline are very competitive.
Protocol is SIP and we support G729 codec
You can visit our website [url=http://www.callnigeriaonline, com]www.callnigeriaonline, com[/url] or email [email]termination@callnigeriaonline.com[/email]
Re: Call Terminating In Nigeria by seun2247: 11:53am On Nov 12, 2014
nice thread, i'm interested in knowing more on E1 line too, anyone with vast knowledge should please send me materials on this, would really appreciate it alot....thanks in advance
Re: Call Terminating In Nigeria by ahmedpbx: 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
E1

Re: Call Terminating In Nigeria by trainingict: 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
The phone number shows the project has been finally implemented

(1) (Reply)

Need A Seminar/project Topic On Computer Networking / UK Used Asus Core I5 Gaming Laptop 2 Gig Nvidia Dedicated Keyboard Light / Automation Management System For Filling Stations -petrol, Diesel, Kerosine, Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.