Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Military And Paramilitary Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Military And Paramilitary Recruitment (3527 Views)

Nigerian Paramilitary Recruitment 2016 / How Fair Is Military And Paramilitary Recruitment. / Which Of The Military And Paramilitary Is Highly Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military And Paramilitary Recruitment by Gideon360: 10:16am On Jul 13, 2013
Pls all nairalander, i av many pple that love to join one of Nigeria military or paramilitary.
Pls when is next recruitment of airforce, Nigeria army, Navy, nigeria police, civil defence, custom NDLEA, FRSC etc.
Pls is there any one of them that will still recruit this year, either trademen/tradewomen or DSSC/SSC.
Pls ur information would be appreciated.
Thanking you in advance for accurate informatn fr ur desk.
Re: Military And Paramilitary Recruitment by Gideon360: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2013
I need your reply
Re: Military And Paramilitary Recruitment by donigspain(m): 10:30am On Jul 13, 2013
Follow that link to Airforce Recruitment thread:
www.nairaland.com/1351593/nigerian-airforce-direct-short-service
Re: Military And Paramilitary Recruitment by Gideon360: 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
Thanks you so much for this info, i appreciate u.
God bless sir
Re: Military And Paramilitary Recruitment by donigspain(m): 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
You're welcome.
Re: Military And Paramilitary Recruitment by Gideon360: 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
Pls, whenever another one is available, let me known through dis thread expecially when they are recruiting 'O'level and OND.
Thanks, God bless you
Re: Military And Paramilitary Recruitment by Gideon360: 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2013
Pls house, long time on this thread. I pray God wil giv us success o.
Pls many of my pple want to purchase Nigeria Army Trademen form.
I learnt that the form is out now but when is it going to close. Pls help me. anybody wt informatn on that shd help me out
thaking u in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

Create Your Own Job From Scratch; Draw From My Experience / Solutions To Lost, Stolen Or Burnt Original WAEC Certificates / United States Navy Online Recruitment For Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.