Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

What Can Make You Disconnect Yourself From You Parents/family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can Make You Disconnect Yourself From You Parents/family (1065 Views)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / Are You Parents Or Nannies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Make You Disconnect Yourself From You Parents/family by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
I have seen many cases were parents and their children have cut themselve from each other due to misunderstand. Here is my question.
What can make you disconnect yourself from your parents/family
Re: What Can Make You Disconnect Yourself From You Parents/family by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
For me. I think if de gang up to beat my sweet heart.
Re: What Can Make You Disconnect Yourself From You Parents/family by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
If they decide to frustrate my life in any way,then they got to be severed because having a family should be a blessing and not curse.

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Disconnect Yourself From You Parents/family by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
Vilicious: For me. I think if de gang up to beat my sweet heart.
R u serious?
Re: What Can Make You Disconnect Yourself From You Parents/family by dasparrow: 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2013
byvan: If they decide to frustrate my life in any way,then they got to be severed because having a family should be a blessing and not curse.

Seconded! I have already cut off one of my sibling out of my life. This sibling was terribly physically abusive towards we the junior ones back in the day whilst we were growing up. Now same sibling is emotionally and verbally abusive again and this time, we all have decided to keep said sibling at arms length. We are all adults now so we can't tolerate rubbish. I don't care if we are related. After all, I did not get to choose the family I was born into.
Re: What Can Make You Disconnect Yourself From You Parents/family by mgbeketoto: 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2013
Impediments to my progress and NEGATIVE attitude to life.
ONCE ANYONE OF THEM MENTIONS SOMETHING LIKE WITCHCRAFT OR 'JUJU'. . .I cut them off IMMEDIATELY!
I refuse to associate with BUSH MEATS! kiss

IF THEY ARE 'BORN-AGAINS'. . . I BAN THEM FROM COMING ANYWHERE AROUND ME!
IF THEY ARE JOBLESS OR INDULGE IN PETTY GOSSIP. . . .
IF THEY CONSTANTLY COMPETE OR BEG FOR THIS AND THAT. . .
I don't believe in the 'EXTENDED' family system.

I don't keep contact with aunts, uncles, COUSINS and such RAG-TAGS!

I only keep in touch with my MOM. . .SIBLINGS, NIECES AND NEPHEWS. . .Enough for me! kiss
I don't do DRAMA! kiss
Re: What Can Make You Disconnect Yourself From You Parents/family by Nobody: 4:20am On Jul 14, 2013
Did you just say born again. Hmmmmmm your level is high o. Dont you think Sometime we need to endure for family sake
Re: What Can Make You Disconnect Yourself From You Parents/family by Nobody: 4:22am On Jul 14, 2013
mgbeketoto: Impediments to my progress and NEGATIVE attitude to life.
ONCE ANYONE OF THEM MENTIONS SOMETHING LIKE WITCHCRAFT OR 'JUJU'. . .I cut them off IMMEDIATELY!
I refuse to associate with BUSH MEATS! kiss

IF THEY ARE 'BORN-AGAINS'. . . I BAN THEM FROM COMING ANYWHERE AROUND ME!
IF THEY ARE JOBLESS OR INDULGE IN PETTY GOSSIP. . . .
IF THEY CONSTANTLY COMPETE OR BEG FOR THIS AND THAT. . .
I don't believe in the 'EXTENDED' family system.

I don't keep contact with aunts, uncles, COUSINS and such RAG-TAGS!

I only keep in touch with my MOM. . .SIBLINGS, NIECES AND NEPHEWS. . .Enough for me! kiss
I don't do DRAMA! kiss

Did you just say born again. Hmmmmmm your level is high o. Dont you think Sometime we need to endure for family sake
Re: What Can Make You Disconnect Yourself From You Parents/family by mgbeketoto: 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
Vilicious: Did you just say born again. Hmmmmmm your level is high o. Dont you think Sometime we need to endure for family sake

I believe people should be USEFUL, not just to THEMSELVES, but more importantly to MOI! cool NOT USELESS! kiss No, I can't ENDURE for ANY USELESS family sake! kiss NO EXCEPTIONS. kiss

Not that NEEDY or DESPERATE for love, friendship or companionship! kiss
Re: What Can Make You Disconnect Yourself From You Parents/family by itstpia1: 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2014

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Just Realised You Were Switched At Birth? / Feeling Guilty About Something, I Should Have Done More... / How To Reset Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.