Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Photo Of The Day: Jude & Brothers Showcases Million Dollars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The Day: Jude & Brothers Showcases Million Dollars (1674 Views)

Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter… Can You See The Resemblance? / Designer Showcases New Designs Clothes Which Leaves Men’s PENIS Hanging Out Bare / Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: Jude & Brothers Showcases Million Dollars by sandraLuv2(f): 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-gn02epEUsGU/UeGqIR7Ul-I/AAAAAAAAA4k/Wi4F5pxUjsk/s1600/jude.JPG[/img]

Must everything be shown to the public.........oga we know you have the money......I wonder how dangote will show his own,,, Mtcheew... what do you guys think? - See more photos at: http://www.veryxclusive.com/#sthash.ilojYUIH.dpuf

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Jude & Brothers Showcases Million Dollars by NEROSKY(m): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
kidnapping things grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Jude & Brothers Showcases Million Dollars by MMotimo: 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
Completely tasteless!
The cultured rich do not display wealth in such a crass manner
It's not a bad idea for gra-gra nouveau riche to pay an etiquette teacher to teach them some things
If it was a rap video, we know this display is standard fare
Re: Photo Of The Day: Jude & Brothers Showcases Million Dollars by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2013
Na una dem dey try impress na. I work for my dough
Re: Photo Of The Day: Jude & Brothers Showcases Million Dollars by IAMBREEZY: 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2013
Lol what re they flaunting that i don't have,small money
Re: Photo Of The Day: Jude & Brothers Showcases Million Dollars by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
that is definitely NOT a million dollars (these are $10K bundles which looks more like about $200K) unless there is twice as much more in the bag that we dont see.

(1) (Reply)

Ciara's 15-carat Past, Present And Future Diamond Ring! / Celebreties Gunman Pose. / SHOCKING TRANSFORMATION: See Nigerian Guy Who Transformed From Black To Complete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.